Did You buy the BIG DOUGH REHABILITATION???

8 diagrams > big doe rehab but i copped both
pimp.gif

ghost is still THAT dude

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

8 diagrams > big doe rehab but i copped both
pimp.gif

ghost is still THAT dude

I just realized I haven't listened to that yet
laugh.gif
got it on the RD too.
haha hows it going? i aint seen you on MSN in a minute!

Nope. Ghost is a shell of what he should be right now. He should be dropping progressive type albums. Not trying to fit into the mainstream
How is Ghost supposed to be progressive ? I don't understand .

Dude drops raw lyrics over grimey beats , the way it should be done .

Ghostdefinitley isnt fititng into the mainsteream, I dont think you listened to the album .

Ghost definitley isnt fititng into the mainsteream, I dont think you listened to the album .
I guess this is where you and me differ. Dude been slipping for a minute IMO. His albums have been more boring as time goes on (fishscale wasdecent though). I know you like to get on your straight disrespectful I SH. So do what you feel.

Ghost ain't as sharp as he used to be....but fitting in the mainstream? Ehhh he did a joint with Ne-Yo...he was on a Beyonce record...I wouldn't callthat trying to fit in with the mainstream though.def jam prolly forced him to do those...overall...he still tellin stories in his rhymes....his flow is stillon point...

ghost's style has changed, but no where near mainstream... his lyrics and flow are still slick and unmatchable
pimp.gif

What ? Damn b , I'm not even throwing darts ... you're wildin .
That was in anticipation of you going hard. I see how you go at these other dudes on here. You get on your straight "What The Eff You TalkinAbout Dummy" in 15 words or less.

Yep, but it's funny how there were only two copies left at my local best buy and no one i knew bought it.

After previewing the album, I decided it wasn't worth my money and the trip to Best Buy. That said, I still like it.

I'm prolly tha only one here that wasn't feeling Big Doe Rehab that much, not that I think it was bad, but I was only feeling a couple tracks off ofit. therefore I didn't buy it, but if I did like it I definitely woulda copped. I still haven't even listened to 8 Diagrams yet, I might give it alisten online tomorrow and if I like it I'll definitely cop it

I wasn't impressed with Fishscale so I didn't bother with B.D.R but I'll eventually buy it like I do all Ghostface albums.

Back
Top Bottom