Did you ever cheat in school???? VOL DONT LOOK AT MY SCANTRON

That kid that notices u lookin so he puts his arm in the way so you can't see
Loooool

Elementary. ...hs.....college????????

Did u do it ???

:nerd:

Of course. Went to catholic Schhoool. Put cheat sheets on the inseams of my tie.

I remember exchanging exams papers with the homie while the teacher didn't look. Thank you baby Jesus never got caught.

I know two dudes who got 80's throughout HS all off cheating. Don't know about the regents or sat but did whatever to cheat.

Nothing crazy but I used to put formulas in the scientific calculator but everyone did that.

Other than that I was a decent at taking tests

Used to write on the answers on the desk. Teachers got hip and started making up cleanb our desks before tests.

Nobodies perfect. :wink:

I know high school classmates that were 4.0+ average cheating off of others, I'm talking about top 10 kids copying homework at lunch :lol: I honestly saw high school as just a way to cheat and do whatever you could to get an A (pause).

Everyone has cheated in school at some point. Mine was during basketball season mostly. Sometimes I was just too tired to study some nights.

Thinking back on it now , i had teachers would would rearrange the seating during tests looool

But yea i had a class once where the tests were essays and u had to bring in paper to write the answers on.

Id bring in extra paper and on one piece faintly write little notes and erase them as i went on.

Nothing crazy but I used to put formulas in the scientific calculator but everyone did that.

Other than that I was a decent at taking tests
This and cheet sheets in the clear cover of a binder and keeping it under your desk.

Looking back on college, the hardest classes usually let you take in 1-2 pages worth of notes for exams.

Cheated my way through high school for sure. Didn't cheat as much in college because it was more structured and serious.

I do remember one occasion in college where I took everyones final exam for 5-10 bucks a pop in some stupid online class.

Came home after the final and copped myself a ps3 :smokin

I cheated a little here and there. I was always too worried of getting caught. I had girls doing my homework and my math tests for me though. But ironically enough, one of my professors dropped my from the course because she was convinced that I was cheating. She was saying stuff like "just admit it" and I told her flat out that I wouldn't attest to something I know I didn't do. She said that she should report me to the school, but she just dropped me instead. That would've been a **** storm for me because I genuinely didn't cheat.

I cheated my whole life. With school, with females u name it. Stayed writing on my desk, copying off papers, or with the chest sheets.

Last edited:
Outright cheated in 9th grade on exams in a class I can't specifically recall (ironic, no?). The teacher was lazy and made it too easy.

I've always been a fan of the broad pattern scan to make sure I'm on the right track. I also helped out when I could.

I cheated a little here and there. I was always too worried of getting caught. I had girls doing my homework and my math tests for me though. But ironically enough, one of my professors dropped my from the course because she was convinced that I was cheating. She was saying stuff like "just admit it" and I told her flat out that I wouldn't attest to something I know I didn't do. She said that she should report me to the school, but she just dropped me instead. That would've been a **** storm for me because I genuinely didn't cheat.
You should've reversed it and blamed her for trying to tarnish your reputation without evidence. She was literally trying to rape your free will and decision making by forcing you to admit to something you didn't want to do.

She'd be acting correctly real quick.

Last edited:
Fam, I thought I was the only one who'd write little cheats faintly on the desk.

Hell, I still do it :lol:

It ain't cheating if you don't get caught :pimp:

How I got through Algebra 2 (just corrected my spelling of algebra) is beyond me.
The whole class was cheating.

Had so many many homies and honeys in that joint, no way I was gonna get through that joint without cheating.

Started takin it serious at the end goin in before class getting extra help tho. think that's why the teacher passed me.

just remembered.

once a quarter we had to do a book report/project thing. God Bless his soul (RIP Stubbs) but he turned in one of my previous quarters projects and got a higher grade.

I was Pissed. lol

Teared up and busted out laughing so hard when his dad gave me my project back after his passing.

I had this history professor one semester who was the absolute worst when it came to lecturing.

He'd jump all over the place.

One of those cats who knew his stuff but definitely didn't know how to teach it.

Well, by the 2nd or 3rd MT, I figured out the questions to the test were in the same chronological order as the study guides.

I studied absolutely nothing for the final & aced it :lol:

I eem blessed this pretty young thang who sat next to me the whole semester.

When I finished, I copied down all the answers on a sheet of paper, told her spread the wealth & walked out like a boss 8)

Last edited:
Yeah. For like physics or calculus. Write some equations really small on the desk before class would start. Then erase them afterwards. I didn't really cheat on college because that was more serious

That was for tests. When it came to homework, everybody copied each other's homework. Wasn't a big deal. " you have last nights homework? *Copies the answers and reword them*

Mainly for math stuff or short word answers. I would never cheat when it came to actually writing full fledged papers

Last edited:
Remembered we was doing group projects/presentation senior year for history class or something similar.

We turn in are papers and gotta give presentations. 2nd day of presentations, its my groups turn.

Before we go, the teacher was like, I have caught a few of you all plagiarizing wanted to tell us it effects the whole groups grade.

Me knowing I took my whole part from one of them free essay sites was :nerd:

turns out we didn't get caught:smokin

not a humblebrag in anyway, but how I was able to get my master's with how UN-serious I took school is beyond me. :smh:

I went to a specialized HS in NYC. You people don't know cheating. That's what they teach you at those schools; how to do anything to get that 100 irrespective of (personal) cost. Tbh the schools help too. For example I clearly recall answering less that 50% of the questions on the physics regents but miraculously got a 65. Thanks Bronx....

I'm old so when I was in school the internet was barely a thing and certainly no google, ratemyprofessors, youtube, and things. So cheating for me was like not reading the book but going to the library and getting the Cliff Notes or Spark Notes instead, or renting the movie. It was always different, but usually good enough to get you a B or C.

Some of the creative things by the time I was in undergrab was like taking answer and writing them on the inside of the label on a bottled water, saw people putting answers under the brim of their hat, put the answers on a piece of paper face up and in the desk of someone in front of you, just that stuff pretty much.

I was the king of cheating man. Especially math. Would have the smart kid in front of me type up the answers on a graphing calculator.

Spanish. During presentation. Teacher would be up front. And my buddy in the back with written sentences for me to read off of.

Homework. Those crunch times before class started and lunches being spent copying homework man good times.

Back
Top Bottom