Did you ever cheat in school???? VOL DONT LOOK AT MY SCANTRON

Your boy used to be sick with it cheating...

I actually did it last week :lol:

teach straight up left the test on his table and left outside to get a 'new test' most of us hood dudes just grabbed the test and wrote in the scantron answers.... The white biddies aint know the deal :lol:

a couple times in HS. went to a small school so it was difficult to cheat.

college....too many times.

does google'ing stuff at work count as cheating?

Last edited:
Punching in notes on the T-83 calculator >

:lol:

Joint would take FOREVER!!!

shut up

@DCAllAmerican
 girl you a teacher?!?!?! hell naw!!
Type of bish that wears suits to work tryna be all serious.
11621046485_caa4671279.jpg

Last edited:
In HS I was normally the dude that would hold it down for others with the test answers. Pretty sure I only passed the chem regents cuz I cheated. College had the test bank that my professor used for this hard *** Anatomy and phys class

In my final year of math in high school

We strictly did our work on scantron sheets

Had to put them through the machine on the computer by the teachers desks

Well low and behold I figure out u can go into the settings and change ur answers after u scan it

It was on and crackin

I would just bubble in whatever take it to the machine

And just change the answers on the computer

I was outta that class within a month

I had no math class for damn near 5 months :pimp:

Teacher was heated too cause she knows I did something

but didn't what or know how I did it :lol:

Share the Knowledge for the next generation.
Bruh that was 12 years ago :lol:
I wish I could

Everyone used to cheat off of me in Spanish class and people in class would pay me to do their hw at times...had one girl who was known for getting around at school show me her cans every time she wanted me to do her hw for her :evil:
Had fap material for the spank bank all the damn time :smokin

Dude, you settled for boob flashes while she was giving up her cheeks to other dudes for free.

I cheated in math so much in HS.
I also let people cheat off me in every other class.
For the TAKS test I told all my boys to take all day so we could meet up in the cafeteria.
I let them cheat off me and we got caught but luckily, it was a cool teacher that caught us and she just separated us.
The damage was already done and we all passed. :nthat:

I didn't cheat in college though. I wrote papers for one guy and made pretty good money but I didn't trust cheating off anyone at that level.

Did anyone actually get caught though [emoji]128064[/emoji]
I did in elementary school (5th grade)
laugh.gif

Part of our grade was based on earning points by reading books and passing tests on them.  So, a couple of us decided to take tests for each other (on school computers) to hit our goals quicker, but, low and behold, a simp had to ruin it for our group
mean.gif
.  Dude decided he was going to take a test for a girl without her knowing, but she wasn't with the cheating thing and went straight to our teacher when she found out.  No surprise, he dimed us all out too
mean.gif
.  Teacher gave us the USC treatment by erasing ALL of our points, taking our names off the leading scorers lists, etc
laugh.gif
.  He told our parents and made us write apology letters for cheating as well.  Mom was pissed, of course, but it was toward the end of the school year anyway, so it blew over quickly.

Last edited:

Did anyone actually get caught though [emoji]128064[/emoji]
I did in elementary school (5th grade)
laugh.gif

Part of our grade was based on earning points by reading books and passing tests on them.  So, a couple of us decided to take tests for each other (on school computers) to hit our goals quicker, but, low and behold, a simp had to ruin it for our group
mean.gif
.  Dude decided he was going to take a test for a girl without her knowing, but she wasn't with the cheating thing and went straight to our teacher when she found out.  No surprise, he dimed us all out too
mean.gif
.  Teacher gave us the USC treatment by erasing ALL of our points, taking our names off the leading scorers lists, etc
laugh.gif
.  He told our parents and made us write apology letters for cheating as well.  Mom was pissed, of course, but it was toward the end of the school year anyway, so it blew over quickly.
This is a tried and true example of trusting the right folks.

Some dudes --
mean.gif

In high school we just used to call it scamming , no big deal everybody did it ...had all the notes /graphs/formulas in the ti 83 :lol: ...had my ways of gettin **** done in college too

I got lucky/ blessed one time tho...walked into an exam late that I absolutely never studied for or did any of the work planning to wing it and just take the L ...due to me being late some ppl already finished the exam so the proffesor hands me the question sheet from somebody that already left , had all the answers circled so I straight copied it and ended up getting like a B+ raising my final grade :pimp:

i didn't cheat off people in HS unless it was hw never on tests tho but i helped dudes cheat if they needed me. i always said its teamwork till you get caught, then its cheating 
pimp.gif

For my cost accounting class, our tests were open book but there was a section on the third midterm that I never learned and the textbook was no help. Our professor was an old guy I had a class with before, he gives no dambs and is never really aware what goes on around him. He hands me back my test the next week and tells me to try and fill out the section I left out. I asked the girl next to me if I could copy her answers, she got most of that section right so I went from like a 60 to a score of 76-78. Did all of this while the professor was 10 feet away and barely anyone in the classroom.

For my cost accounting class, our tests were open book but there was a section on the third midterm that I never learned and the textbook was no help. Our professor was an old guy I had a class with before, he gives no dambs and is never really aware what goes on around him. He hands me back my test the next week and tells me to try and fill out the section I left out. I asked the girl next to me if I could copy her answers, she got most of that section right so I went from like a 60 to a score of 76-78. Did all of this while the professor was 10 feet away and barely anyone in the classroom.

Did she want the D?

I remember cheating on a history exam in high school.

I copied all the answers on a sheet of paper and taped it behind the chair in front of me.

The professor was sitting in front of the class reading his book.

In high school we just used to call it scamming , no big deal everybody did it ...had all the notes /graphs/formulas in the ti 83 :lol: ...had my ways of gettin **** done in college too

I got lucky/ blessed one time tho...walked into an exam late that I absolutely never studied for or did any of the work planning to wing it and just take the L ...due to me being late some ppl already finished the exam so the proffesor hands me the question sheet from somebody that already left , had all the answers circled so I straight copied it and ended up getting like a B+ raising my final grade :pimp:
Not all heroes wear capes :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom