Did You Guys Like "Cloverfield"???

new wu

Banned
This is my first time watching it since the week it released. This movie=
alien.gif
. I loved it first, but I am now completely dissapointed. Waste of six dollars.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I liked the movie, its not something you watch at home though, you need to watch it in theatres

+1 agreed. At the theaters it was pretty good because it felt like you were in the movie (big screen, surround sound etc.)

I liked the movie, its not something you watch at home though, you need to watch it in theatres

it was alright....
decent at best, IMO

it def. did not live up to the hype....

I like the movie somewhat. To compare: it's like going to a strip club for the very first time. The feeling isn't the same after that..

Originally Posted by Mr33andAbove

Liked it but expected more

Marketing strategy >> movie

Marketing for this movie was AMAZING. Thought it was gonna be the besst movie ever...

I liked it, only seen it in theaters, though.

...I believe I'm in the miniority because people who I seen it w/ hated it. And from what I've seen around...people hate it .

Originally Posted by New Wu

This is my first time watching it since the week it released. This movie=
alien.gif
. I loved it first, but I am now completely dissapointed. Waste of six dollars.

I just think it's one of those movies that has ZERO rewatch value...not knowing what was going on was what made themovie.

that movie gave me a major headache. i understand the premise of the camera work, but come on... i dont like getting motion sick in a movie theater

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

that movie gave me a major headache. i understand the premise of the camera work, but come on... i dont like getting motion sick in a movie theater
qft

sig check btw

Back
Top Bottom