Did your father teach you to be a womanizer or a monogamist?

Which one are you?

• Total voters
I've never seen my pops be faithful to any woman ever and now I've never been faithful to any woman. Son used to bring me around all his **** since I could remember. Him and my mom's were never together, she was one of his **** *shrug*. He was always with and eventually married my lil bros mom's, they been separated for about 10 years but poor woman :lol: he got caught quit a few times but if she knew half the **** he did smh she'd probably commit that. From a young age I always thought u was supposed to have a fly ride and lots of *****es, I'll probably never be a faithful man ever in my life and I'm ok with that. And before y'all come with the just be single then, no f y'all, I like having a gf, I just like ****ing/ going with other bit he's also.

O yeah, short story. Back in the early 2000s the cops caught my pops getting dome from a chick at a park. They took their IDs asked were they married etc but peeped his wedding ring. They made son call his wife and tell on himself in order to not get that ticket/locked up whatever the punishment was. Detroit police scandalous as hell :lol:

O yeah, short story. Back in the early 2000s the cops caught my pops getting dome from a chick at a park. They took their IDs asked were they married etc but peeped his wedding ring. They made son call his wife and tell on himself in order to not get that ticket/locked up whatever the punishment was. Detroit police scandalous as hell :lol:

Lmao

Id rather get the ticket.

Wow true hater ****.

I swear I would've called a random chick or cousin and played it off. Someone that I know would catch on.
I've never messed around in public per se' but I've had episodes in several cars and park bathrooms. Never knew what the penalty would be for getting caught.

What in the world? Damn man.

Pops never talked to me about chicks. I have an older brother and to be completely honest i got put on to a lot of game on NT. Been here since 15 and im turning 30 in march.

My parents celebrate 30 years of marriage today
Dad met mom when he was 25yo and she was 17yo
They built a business together, retired before 40yo
They never complained, always worked hard, and gave back to their community
They stayed unconditionally loyal to each other

They did 30 years together (33 if you count 3 years of dating)
Your boy can't even do 30 minutes

Last edited:
I objectify women. Not sure he tried to teach me anything, but whatever I picked up on is what am I as of the this moment.

My parents celebrate 30 years of marriage today
Dad met mom when he was 25yo and she was 17yo
They built a business together, retired before 40yo
They never complained, always worked hard, and gave back to their community
They stayed unconditionally loyal to each other

They did 30 years together (33 if you count 3 years of dating)
Your boy can't even do 30 minutes
she was underage though...............

so was slavery
does that mean it was ok
So we comparing a one year difference in being legally able to consent to the enslavement of human beings.

Talking about she underage, underage for what? Made up # you cosigning and why?

Trash standards in full effect. Fake morals probably next.

So we comparing a one year difference in being legally able to consent to the enslavement of human beings.

Talking about she underage, underage for what? Made up # you cosigning and why?

Trash standards in full effect. Fake morals probably next.
no im comparing something that was legal in most states
and just cause its legal
doesn't make it ok
dont change my narrative
THATS what im comparing

no im comparing something that was legal in most states
and just cause its legal
doesn't make it ok
dont change my narrative
THATS what im comparing
Well to that feigning of ignorance to what you're actually doing I'll say just cuz it's illegal doesn't make it wrong.

Interracial marriage use to be illegal in most states.

#FakeMorals

Well to that feigning of ignorance to what you're actually doing I'll say just cuz it's illegal doesn't make it wrong.

Interracial marriage use to be illegal in most states.

#FakeMorals
now ur making a false equivalence
slavery
wrong
dating a damn kid and ur an adult
wrong
but dating outside ur race aint wrong
nowhere near those 2
stop it 5

now ur making a false equivalence
slavery
wrong
dating a damn kid and ur an adult
wrong
but dating outside ur race aint wrong
nowhere near those 2
stop it 5
No I'm not.

Its not my fault you pick and choose when the law is right and what lawmakers decide is right.

You ignorantly adhere and abide by the idea that somehow a 17 yr old is a kid but a 18 yr old is not. Despite both being teenagers with a one year difference.

You can't decide for yourself so you just go along with what they decide and pretend it's right.

That sheep mentality won't work on me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom