Diddy arrested for assaulting UCLA football coach with kettleball

bruh you hit somebody with a weight, thats attempted murder b. deadly weapon. diddy out here dumb as hell yo.

probs gon settle outta court though.

'I got a charge to throw away,
my lawyer said, "for 80-large, it'll go away", '

nah he missed b

bruh you hit somebody with a weight, thats attempted murder b. deadly weapon. diddy out here dumb as hell yo.

probs gon settle outta court though.

'I got a charge to throw away,
my lawyer said, "for 80-large, it'll go away", '

nah he missed b

still swung it though right? courts look at intent. if i was son, i would be hella gassed. 'ya awwner, he trod to kill me!! but by the graze of gawd, I'm still hair!!'

These clowns need to chill......................................then again if they money long enough they can get away with almost anything.

"A terroristic threat is defined as a declaration of intent to commit a crime of violence against another with the intent of threatening a person, building, facility, or public or private habitat."

Has nothing to do with terrorism, it's the term used for a specific criminal charge.

WHy wasn't it used for that A-hole in Charleston? :smh:

All you're hearing about is Diddy now. 

Come on, it's clear as day what's going on. 

:smh:

This is a non-issue in comparison to what happened in Charleston, and what continues to happen in America. 

Truly............................But we don't care about that in America. All we want to know is what these celebs are doing. :smh:

It's laughable how the term 'terrorist attack' is being used here, and probably applies in the smallest, loosest sense, but the kid that shot up the church was 'mislead' or disturbed. People know they can defend who they want to.

:smh:

I think it is being thrown around because that is the legal term for threatening to do harm for someone.

So people are using it because he is charged with making "terroristic threats" aka threatening to "****" dude up :lol:

If you say I hate black people and I'm killing you because you rape our woman and taken over our country isnt the same? This person actually carried out the threat.

I mean hell dude had close to 10 offers from colleges. Not even Michael Jordans son had ONE offer to play college ball. Dude gotta be somewhat good, not saying hes the best.

At the end of the day, Young Combs damn near gotta transfer now lol

Messed up, I remember when news came out about the scholarship and people were calling into the radio station mad saying he should give it back for someone who can't afford it. Saying he was taken scholarship money from another kid who needed it more. If he deserved it and worked hard for it, then I don't see a problem. If was only for publicity and to get a well known name involved then it sucks, but that is business and how they get money.

Cats wanna see Puff under the jail :smh:

He deserves to be, puff aint not angel man, he a grimey *** dude.

None of us angels, B.

How you know Puff a grimey dude?

Lemme guess, you based your feelings on what the media told you :rolleyes

Diddy was cool with my cousin Chris mills back in the day and from the stories he told me dude is a ego maniac and a borderline psychopath

And if Chris Mills is calling u a psychopath, then there is probably something to it.

(no offense :lol: )

The same way I know he isn't what?

You lost me...

the same way you know he isn't a grimey dude, is the same I know he is. Obviously none of us know **** about him, but based off his actions and the things
we seen and heard we formulate our own opinions. You quick to defend him, so I'm assuming you think he a stand up dude. I think he is a grimey dude.

How would you characterize Suge? I would call him a grimey *** dude also. I don't know him, but based off the things I've read and heard he isn't a good dude.

Nothing that requires a debate, that is just my opinion. Diddy could a F how I feel or think of him, and it goes both ways.

Last edited:
i think people are confused about what the term RS Junior means :lol:

I was about to say the same thing :lol:

Dude is academically a senior, but is a junior (athletically) with an extra year of eligibility remaining.

If I'm not mistaken, he redshirted during his freshman year.

On tv I only hear them say he redshirted his freshman year about a player. I never heard the term redshirt junior before.

the same way you know he isn't a grimey dude, is the same I know he is. Obviously none of us know **** about him, but based off his actions and the things
we seen and heard we formulate our own opinions. You quick to defend him, so I'm assuming you think he a stand up dude. I think he is a grimey dude.

How would you characterize Suge? I would call him a grimey *** dude also. I don't know him, but based off the things I've read and heard he isn't a good dude.

Nothing that requires a debate, that is just my opinion.

Nah bruh, I never said Puff wasn't a grimey dude and I was never quick to defend him.

You missing the whole point.

The point is that you want to see a cat who you don't even know do jail time for incidents where you don't know all the facts.

All you know is what the media puts out to you.

Whether you choose to believe it, which it seems you have, or if you're like me, who knows its always atleast 3 sides to every story, you wouldn't believe everything you read, much less, everything you see.

And by the way, I don't characterize anyone unless I know them personally....not even Suge.

To me, it's more of an adult thing to do, but to each its own.

Dude is academically a senior, but is a junior (athletically) with an extra year of eligibility remaining.

On tv I only hear them say he redshirted his freshman year about a player. I never heard the term redshirt junior before.

after your redshirt year, they will use redshirt ____ every year after that so after his redshirt junior year, he will be a redshirt senior. it just a term to let people know that he took a year off due to injury, focus on getting better, etc.

Every year after you redshirt is your "Redshirt _____" year, this is why athletes have a 5th year (outside of injury and recieving a medical redshirt).

I think it is being thrown around because that is the legal term for threatening to do harm for someone.

So people are using it because he is charged with making "terroristic threats" aka threatening to "****" dude up :lol:

If you say I hate black people and I'm killing you because you rape our woman and taken over our country isnt the same? This person actually carried out the threat.

Huh?

Brah I'm just letting dude know why the are using the word "terrorist" in regards to Diddy.

It is actual legal term, it is what he is charged with. Making a terroristic threat

I think the dude in South Carolina did making terroristic threats and commit a terrorist act, I've heard many people in and outside of the media call it the same, but that is besides the point.

If that tragedy never happen, the term would still be appropriate to use.

Last edited:
Nah bruh, I never said Puff wasn't a grimey dude and I was never quick to defend him.

You missing the whole point.

The point is that you want to see a cat who you don't even know do jail time for incidents where you don't know all the facts.

All you know is what the media puts out to you.

Whether you choose to believe it, which it seems you have, or if you're like me, who knows its always atleast 3 sides to every story, you wouldn't believe everything you read, much less, everything you see.

And by the way, I don't characterize anyone unless I know them personally....not even Suge.

To me, it's more of an adult thing to do, but to each its own.

I hear you bro.

Huh?

Brah I'm just letting dude know why the are using the word "terrorist" in regards to Diddy.

It is actual legal term, it is what he is charged with. Making a terroristic threat

I think the dude in South Carolina did making terroristic threats and commit a terrorist act, I've heard many people in and outside of the media call it the same, but that is besides the point.

If that tragedy never happen, the term would still be appropriate to use.

I wasn't referring to you, just piggy backing off of your explanation. I'm saying how f'd up it is that Diddy gets that label for a fight, or disagreement. Yet Roof commits the act, but it has to be debated in the media whether or not to call him.

Back
Top Bottom