Diddy arrested for assaulting UCLA football coach with kettleball

Worth half a billi & worried bout who's in her phone. Goes to show you no amount of money find keep these women from acting up. Like what Cassie gotta complain about? Can barely sing, went platinum then she finds a filthy rich sponsor. Sit back & enjoy you won in life baby girl :lol:

Or being insecure. Diddy seems like the controlling type. Im actually surprised they didnt break it off sooner.

Worth half a billi & worried bout who's in her phone. Goes to show you no amount of money find keep these women from acting up. Like what Cassie gotta complain about? Can barely sing, went platinum then she finds a filthy rich sponsor. Sit back & enjoy you won in life baby girl :lol:
******* don't even know when they got it good. She don't gotta do **** but make sure son takes his meds n smash every once in a while.

What if she wants to be married and have kids?

She's probably bored too. Just like how guys want new P, women will want some new D. diddy's a vampire so he probably sleeps in a coffin all day.

Puff is lucky he hasn't knocked Cassie up yet. She woulda took him to the cleaners like Kim and Misa

Facts. Can't never please these chicks, they never happy, even if you got it all.

What's stopping Cassie from having children?
Marriage? Maybe? Possibly? :lol:
Puff got 2 baby mommas with like 6 kids or something?

I mean I think a chick would know the deal messing with him. Ain't they been together for like 10 years now?
What's stopping Cassie from having children?
She's just a front for Diddy
He already knocked up and smashed other chicks. I don't think he needs a front this late in the game.

I mean I think a chick would know the deal messing with him. Ain't they been together for like 10 years now?

Come on bro you should know these women really think they are the exception. I could tell a woman I cheated on all these past ones and she'll convince herself she's different :lol:

Come on bro you should know these women really think they are the exception. I could tell a woman I cheated on all these past ones and she'll convince herself she's different :lol:
I think they just gonna get back together. It's not a real breakup. Cops showed up and Cassie already had her phone back. It's nonsense.

It's one thing to say she thinks she's special and is the one and one day they'll get married but on top of that she refuses to have chosen before marriage?

I don't believe a chick in the industry exists like that. Cassie like 36? If she wants kids that bad she would've had them by now.

Last edited:
Puff 50 years old man. He gotta cut it out :lol:

Dude over here on IG talking about "one day ill get married". With 2 baby mommas and 6 kids and going through Cassie phone.

Woman love taking the challenge then wanna cry when they see the same fate. He cheated on all his other gfs but watch imma change him, I'm the one that can tame the beast.... omg why did he cheat on me noooo.

Puff is the one that went through Cassie phone on some insecure ****. He knows she's stepped out on him. Puffy shoulda charged her to the game a while back and sail off into the sunset with the shell formerly known as Jennifer Lopez

Last edited:
Thats that karma for Puff though. He basically stole her from Ryan Leslie. Cassie still mad young and this dude has no intentions on marrying her. She gonna step out knowing this and his baggage as well. Its only so long you can keep a chick as ya armpiece and not take it to the next level WHILE still doing ya own thing on the side like he was.

Aint he been with her for about 5 or 6 years now?

Thats that karma for Puff though. He basically stole her from Ryan Leslie. Cassie still mad young and this dude has no intentions on marrying her. She gonna step out knowing this and his baggage as well. Its only so long you can keep a chick as ya armpiece and not take it to the next level WHILE still doing ya own thing on the side like he was.

Aint he been with her for about 5 or 6 years now?

This right here. Women in that position put up with the ******** cause they see a end game which is marriage. If not then what's the point. Cassie ain't dumb she know all the money and everything is great but there's no security in that cmon now.

Back
Top Bottom