Diddy copps his son a 360k Maybach!

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i don't care how much he is worth.Some thing's you just don't do.You buy your son a 360k Maybach. That money could of help a lot of people in Haiti.

who are any of us to judge how that man spends HIS money?

and how do you know diddy didn't already donate a truckload of money to haiti?

exactly.
and still, if he didnt, its his money to spend how he sees fit.
Co-sign all the responses...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I'd rather get an S5 or a 6 series. Maybach doesn't seem like a fun whip at all.

And isn't that not technically his son, but the dude from Al. B Sure?

na thats the other lightskin kid..the taller one, justin is his

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Meh

i'd rather take a ferrari
Me too, i'm not sure a 16 year old  and 450+ horsepower can equate to anything short of disastrous though....

Originally Posted by jc619er

And what was wrong with Diddy just having his driver drive his son around in the Maybach he already owns? Oh that's right he wanted to waste 360K. Nice one Diddy.
633694497542786710-diddydontknowwhattodowithnoonedollabill.jpg

Why would you choose Nicki minaj? theres so many other badder chicks, especially real ones

Puffy should have given that check for 10gs to the Lox....

but seriously...I don't care what yall say....priorities are %!#*+* up if you're buying your son who can't drive a 360K car...

ferraris and lambos are for rappers who play around

real bosses get driven in Maybachs: Jay-z, diddy, russel...

Diddy's teachin him how to be a boss

no time to play...take that take that take that

Waste of money...

Maybach dont scream fun, i think diddy did it more for himself than for the benefit of his kid...

Diddy=Loser

Im not hating im all for splashing out, but im sure Russel Simmons for example would treat his girls to something fun you know like something that would suit their personality, like a pink lambo or something, not try and make a public statement. Plus im sure they practiced the speech of justin 'donating' the check!

When Jay and Bey have kids, Diddys gonna be maddddddd lmao

What's funny is that this kid lives in NY and gets driven around everywhere. His older brother gets chauffeured everywhere, too, and he has a crazy expensive car. Must be a nice life. lol.

a lambo or ferrari for a 16yr old= suicide

i think it was a dope idea to get him a car with a driver

and lol@ u dudes acting like if your pops gave u a bach u would turn your nose up at him

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

What's funny is that this kid lives in NY and gets driven around everywhere. His older brother gets chauffeured everywhere, too, and he has a crazy expensive car. Must be a nice life. lol.

Where's the funny?

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Where's the funny?
I find it funny that people who don't even drive have a car worth almost half a million. It's funny to me, doesn't have to be to you. 

I'm not saying Diddy can't spend the money he's earned the way he pleases, I just find this amount of excess ridiculous. Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom