Diddy copps his son a 360k Maybach!

Originally Posted by FedExciter

a lambo or ferrari for a 16yr old= suicide

i think it was a dope idea to get him a car with a driver

and lol@ u dudes acting like if your pops gave u a bach u would turn your nose up at him
I would.  He sees me reading C&D, Motor Trend all the time, he should know damn well I wouldn't want an 'ole boat maybach, ewwwww.

LP640 roadster
Maser GranTurismo
some suv
some low key +#!%,

Not that my dad's in the position to cop me a $360k car anyway
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lucky kid though

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

who actually DRIVES a Maybach though? Thats the kinda car you get driven in....
For real. I saw a family rolling in a Maybach in downtown Seattle the other day and it just looked weird. dad driving, mom in the passenger seat and two kids in the back. I'll take a Rolls Phantom which is better for driving (at that price).

He doesn't have a license so he got a maybach so he and his friends can be driven around . He can't have much fun with his friends in a lambo or Ferrari

i dont care about the maybach or give a damn how diddy spends his money..

but
eek.gif
at his mini me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

For real. I saw a family rolling in a Maybach in downtown Seattle the other day and it just looked weird. dad driving, mom in the passenger seat and two kids in the back. I'll take a Rolls Phantom which is better for driving (at that price).

they do sell a maybach thats made to be driven without a driver,its the maybach 57

the maybach 62 looks almost the same but its longer and is meant to be chofered

they do sell a maybach thats made to be driven without a driver,its the maybach 57

eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

eek.gif
smh.gif

never had to spell the word in my life and it wasnt important enough to open a new tab and do a spell check...shoot me

lotta y'all sayin he shoulda gotten this car or that car...the reason why Diddy ain't get them other cars for him is cuz 360k for a car is chump change to him.
laugh.gif

yea, personally i would've gotten somethin else too...then again, i ain't the type to see 360k that easy lol

i think it's dope he got a Maybach.

never had to spell the word in my life and it wasnt important enough to open a new tab and do a spell check...shoot me

I'm
laugh.gif
but I respect that.

I'd rather have something else for 360K than that car.
he could be rolling in a ferrari, or lambo easy....this is an old persons car....he needs to be stuntinnnn with them fast lane cars

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

youngcurse wrote:

i don't care how much he is worth.Some thing's you just don't do.You buy your son a 360k Maybach. That money could of help a lot of people in Haiti.

who are any of us to judge how that man spends HIS money?

and how do you know diddy didn't already donate a truckload of money to haiti?

The Last Train To Paris superstar then presented his son with a few gifts, including a Maybach luxury vehicle — he had also opened a new bank account for Justin flush with $10,000.

The teen, however, chose to donate the money to Wyclef's Yele Haiti organization to aid the survivors of the country's devastating earthquake.
http://www.mtv.com/news/a...html?rsspartner=rssyahoo
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif

What are you trying to spell anyway?
I tried sounding that out..didn't work.

Originally Posted by RocSole

eek.gif
smh.gif

What are you trying to spell anyway?
I tried sounding that out..didn't work.
I Believe chauffeured

Back
Top Bottom