diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

I wonder what powers at be diddy upset recently.. only way we are just NOW seeing footage like this

you know whats crazy about this all? Been whispers around him for decades and we are finally now seeing it.. i hope they keep outting these scum bags

I wonder what powers at be diddy upset recently.. only way we are just NOW seeing footage like this

you know whats crazy about this all? Been whispers around him for decades and we are finally now seeing it.. i hope they keep outting these scum bags
didn’t the cassie lawsuit set it off?

didn’t the cassie lawsuit set it off?
I doubt it man... i think there is more at play here.. how else that video never surfaces. I'm sure he wasnt staying at some small HOJO...

Question tho: With the release of this video, couldn't he just go down for assault? Can't the state now turn around and pick it up.

The hotel only got 50k for this tape? TMZ would've paid 6 figures easy for this. Jay Z/Solange one was for 250k.

LAPD tells TMZ for cases before January 2020 it's a 3 year statute of limitations -- and after January 2020, it's 5 years. In other words, there's no chance cops will dive into this specific incident for potential criminal charges at this point.

Law enforcement tells us there is no record as it pertains to this 2016 incident at the InterContinental, so it doesn't appear to have been mentioned to cops in a police report or reported to the authorities.

I did a metadata scrape on this thread since you guys love telling on yourselves. I hope y'all have them Aubrey sleeping pills.

Also Christian Combs learned if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. Why’d he think it was a good idea releasing that song taunting the feds?

Back
Top Bottom