diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

Him beating Cassie, the “over 1000 bottles baby oil” and him being a cluck are the only actual facts WE know. Lets be for real none of that is “outlandish” on the internet. Hell a GREAT portion on the internet likes to watch other people smash.
I agree with you bro but I think we gotta include blowing up Cudi's. That was some straight out of comic book villain type ****. Especially when you up a B for real.

Puff also fought J. Cole,
Smacked up Drake,
And hit his sons Football coach with a cowbell and that's only stuff from the last decade.

If we go back even further we got the shyne case, potentially being involved in Pacs death, and the many many 'claims' of theft from former bad boy artist.

Like I said I agree with you people gotta stop believing the outlandish stuff but just from the stuff we know about Diddy it ain't too hard to see why people could fall for anything.

Piers been doing a lot of out of pocket attention seeking **** towards black celebs.

I saw he just apologized to B and Jay for interviewing Jaguar Wright :lol:

I don’t care what ends up being true, you shouldn’t interview those types and put them on legitimate platforms.

Piers been doing a lot of out of pocket attention seeking **** towards black celebs.

I saw he just apologized to B and Jay for interviewing Jaguar Wright :lol:

I don’t care what ends up being true, you shouldn’t interview those types and put them on legitimate platforms.
He deleted the interview

Damn good artist

IMG_3428.jpeg
had her looking like

1728838051388.jpeg

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom