diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

Gene Deal is gonna end up being on the stand lol. These lawsuits are starting to go back to when he was puff's security. I always felt like all those interviews could potentially back fire on his ***. Since he act like he know everything.

Does he have to testify?
I’m not really sure how it works but I asked myself the same question thinking that would be a decision for him to make. I could be wrong, but if he’s included in witness statements he may have to or could even be facing some charges himself.

Gene Deal is gonna end up being on the stand lol. These lawsuits are starting to go back to when he was puff's security. I always felt like all those interviews could potentially back fire on his ***. Since he act like he know everything.
Gene Deal the type of dude to mess up the whole investigation because the lawyers would run circles around him.

Wonder who Diddy's decorator was :lol:
aint-no-way-this-was-the-decor-v0-atnrxd890rud1.jpg

Does he have to testify?
Not necessarily but based on his public parading, I assume prosecutors are interested in talking to Gene Deal.
For his own sake, he should log off, shut the **** up and plead the 5th if any prosecutor does want to talk to him.
It's not exactly the greatest idea to go around parading how you supposedly know so much due to being a bodyguard of said criminal.

He could be looking at potential charges as well if he keeps yapping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom