diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

:rofl::rofl:

I forgot how funny this **** was. Diddy started doing the Joker laugh when Michael got angry.

I don’t understand people who go out of their way to provoke a reaction from someone AND then act like the wronged party in the scenario.

I think the most baffling aspect is dude being heavy into drugs without suffering a massive falloff.

Back in 05' Scott Storch was worth 100+ mil and by the end of 07' all his work opportunities had dried up, he lost all the cars etc.

Hell, Jermaine Dupri was getting tipsy at Strip Clubs and that led to him filing for bankruptcy and hitting the reality TV circuit.

15+ years is a historic run...

puff-daddy-viral-one-dollar-bill-photo-explained.jpg

The funniest part about that picture is his Jordan vest... No one on NT would be caught dead in that 😂

f403556be92ae4420d0ed05426aa607ebface40-jpeg.2822498

Wasn't Hammer hanging around Death Row well before Pac's murder? I thought they showed him w/ that crew at the LA Forum and stuff....? Probably more to the paying for everyone/everything story in his bankruptcy than meets the eye i am guessing

I know that Jay-Z diss he put out was one of the weakest most non-threatening disses I ever heard

I don't believe Puff had anything to do with Pac's murder. Even when he died back in '96, I heard all kinds of conspiracy theories and none of them included Puff.

Diddy had a connection with Keefe D, who was in the car and with the shooters that shot 2pac. Diddy borrowed Keefe D’s car for this Usher video in 1994

Also, Diddy took shots at Pac after Hit ‘Em Up dropped with this reply

It’s also rumored that Diddy took out a hit on Suge Knight and Pac

Back
Top Bottom