Diddy keeps it funky.... it's MERRY CHRISTMAS NOT "HAPPY HOLIDAYS"!!!

This politically correct "happy holidays" crap needs to STOP
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Political correctness has become out of control.
Secularization has become out of control.
IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Even Diddy knows what's up
@ the 1:00 mark

END OF RANT

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Not everyone celebrates Christmas...not everyone is Christian.

/thread
Not everyone is on Holidays during this time. We are just assuming everyone is Happy. Some people believe happiness is the devil.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

This politically correct "happy holidays" crap needs to STOP
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Political correctness has become out of control.
Secularization has become out of control.
IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Even Diddy knows what's up
@ the 1:00 mark

END OF RANT

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
happy.gif
don't be ignorant.� you are getting social tips from diddy.� gg noob.

I agree with the message. Christmas is about Christ. I'm not even religious like that, but no one, especially a non-Christian is going to dictate how I goabout celebrating Christmas or wishing others a Merry Christmas because that's how I celebrate this time. TIme to put "Christ" back in Christmas.F that PC stuff.

Christmas isn't even christian, it's a pagan holiday they took that has nothing to do with religion
roll.gif

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you to.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

/thread
Thank you.
I know right why do Black people celebrate Independence Day
grin.gif

Its Merry Christmas not Xmas I said Happy Hanukah to my co worker who is Jewish he told me to have Merry Christmas in return Thats how u do it forget being PCyour not going to ruin my fav holiday
mad.gif

Merry Christmas for the win. I mean it is Christmas right?
You wouldnt demand to take St. Patrick out of St. patties day would you? People wouldnt demand to take the Declaration of Independence out of the 4th of July?
it is ridiculous that people get offended by the phrase merry Christmas during the Christmas season.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

I agree with the message. Christmas is about Christ. I'm not even religious like that, but no one, especially a non-Christian is going to dictate how I go about celebrating Christmas or wishing others a Merry Christmas because that's how I celebrate this time. TIme to put "Christ" back in Christmas. F that PC stuff.
no kidding. nobody is arguing that.

we say happy holidays because there are several different religious holidays around december. you look like an idiot wakling around the jewish section of acity saying merry "christmas and word up." sit your but down and respect everybody.

Originally Posted by And I Love It

IM A HELION wrote:

/thread
Not everyone is on Holidays during this time. We are just assuming everyone is Happy. Some people believe happiness is the devil.

sick.gif

from dictionary.com
hol⋅i⋅day
[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day ).[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.[/td] [/tr][/table]

therefore since not everyone celebrates christmas BUT everyone is getting time off it is technically happy holidays. im pretty sure i don'thave to break down happiness for you but whoever believs its the devil is ******ed, and generally happiness is a good thing.

/thread

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Christmas isn't even christian, it's a pagan holiday they took that has nothing to do with religion
roll.gif
Thats how it started but Christians took it so deal withit stop tryin to sound like an insider

Back
Top Bottom