Diddy keeps it funky.... it's MERRY CHRISTMAS NOT "HAPPY HOLIDAYS"!!!

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What?
I was actually going to make this thread like a week ago... but Diddy just reminded me.... and this video just contributes to my point.
And who are you calling a noob...? You obviously don't know much about me on these boards & my political views
laugh.gif

This guy...
i know your the annoying republican who always types in bold and uses rolling smilies like you put it back in style.

using diddy to support your argument = good work.

merry christmas

Originally Posted by bangtcg

This politically correct "happy holidays" crap needs to STOP
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Political correctness has become out of control.
Secularization has become out of control.
IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

END OF RANT

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
happy.gif
don't be ignorant.� you are getting social tips from diddy.� gg noob.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What?
I was actually going to make this thread like a week ago... but Diddy just reminded me.... and this video just contributes to my point.
And who are you calling a noob...? You obviously don't know much about me on these boards & my political views
laugh.gif

This guy...

roll.gif
roll.gif
, they must not know who you are? lol who the #@#@ ARE you? you're just another faceless sn that uses oversized font/bold so people canread what you have to say and it wont be lost in between the other posts.

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

people who get all bent about saying merry christmas are ******ed. I dont care what religion you are its just a dumb thing to worry about

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Huh??? I respect everyone. What I don't like is when for instance nativity scenes are taken down because someone is offended
I've only heard of them being taken down on government property because the government is supposed to follow the exclusionary rule, which is avalid reason for them to be taken down.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What?
laugh.gif

This guy...
i know your the annoying republican who always types in bold and uses rolling smilies like you put it back in style.

using diddy to support your argument = good work.

merry christmas
well said. on another note, merry xmas and happy holidays.

I'm not religious, but I'm on a holiday because school and work is out. So, it's a happy holiday - not a merry Christmas.

/thread

You don't know what this country was founded upon.
Read a history book.
confused.jpg

This country was founded on Jesus? Or better yet, Christmas?

Naw, grasshopper. This country was founded on Democracy.

Democracy allowing you and I the right to freedom of religion, meaning you can't be forced to wish someone a "Merry Christmas" if you're notChristian.

Now you're calling that "Secularism"? If I were a self righteous Christian such as yourself, I'd hate to have this materialistic,consumeristic, s**tfest tagged with Christ's name.

A holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus that people who don't even believe in Jesus take part in just for the giving/receiving of material goods?

Sheesh. Talk about Secularism.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Christmas isn't even christian, it's a pagan holiday they took that has nothing to do with religion
roll.gif

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you to.
exactly. jesus wasnt even born this time of year. how many people celebrate christmas for the birth of christ? christmas has become acommercialized holiday where everyone expects gifts. if anything, christmas really made everyone materialistic instead of enjoying the company of their lovedones.

edit-
This country was founded on Jesus? Or better yet, Christmas?
as much as we want to believe "separation of church and state", this country was isbased on christian views.

i mean im just saying

on a side note, i knew a kid whose family would sing happy birthday to jesus after opening up their presents. they recorded it too, i had the pleasure ofwatching it.

Back
Top Bottom