Diddy keeps it funky.... it's MERRY CHRISTMAS NOT "HAPPY HOLIDAYS"!!!

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Christmas isn't even christian, it's a pagan holiday they took that has nothing to do with religion
roll.gif
Thats how it started but Christians took it so deal with it stop tryin to sound like an insider
insider?

the dude wasn't even born on the 25th
grin.gif

celebrate anyway, the rest of us will be alright

Okay, Christians took it....

What does that change ? December 25th has no actual religious significance whatsoever. Saying merry Christmas because "it's about'christ'" is ******ed and wrong. It's happy holidays unless you are talking to another Christian who has bought into this fake December 25ththing too.

Merry Christmas to the Christian NT'rs who buy this
Happy Holidays to everyone else

It's that simple.

imo happy holidays is the whole holidays, like christmas and new year, but you just telling em in one saying

PS: I just watched it. His argument is flawed. If that's the case we should only say Merry Christmas to Jesus and not to everyone else. And our birthdaysare not official holidays. No one has to respect me. Sit yo +%* down diddy.

Christmas isn't even christian, it's a pagan holiday they took that has nothing to do with religion
roll.gif
Thats how it started but Christians took it so deal with it stop tryin to sound like an insider
insider?

grin.gif

I know he probally wasnt born on the 25th and the Bible says nothing about Christains even celebrating Jesus' birthday and it was a Paganhliday centuries before Jesus was even born but thats when they do it knowbody ever messes with any other holiday but Christmas. Saying Merry XMas is sodisrespectful
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by And I Love It

IM A HELION wrote:
Not everyone celebrates Christmas...not everyone is Christian.

/thread
Not everyone is on Holidays during this time. We are just assuming everyone is Happy. Some people believe happiness is the devil.

sick.gif

from dictionary.com
hol⋅i⋅day
[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day ).[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.[/td] [/tr][/table]

therefore since not everyone celebrates christmas BUT everyone is getting time off it is technically happy holidays. im pretty sure i don't have to break down happiness for you but whoever believs its the devil is ******ed, and generally happiness is a good thing.

/thread
ha im playing, but im sure there are people that still works through the holidays.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

I agree with the message. Christmas is about Christ. I'm not even religious like that, but no one, especially a non-Christian is going to dictate how I go about celebrating Christmas or wishing others a Merry Christmas because that's how I celebrate this time. TIme to put "Christ" back in Christmas. F that PC stuff.
no kidding. nobody is arguing that.

we say happy holidays because there are several different religious holidays around december. you look like an idiot wakling around the jewish section of a city saying merry "christmas and word up." sit your but down and respect everybody.

Huh??? I respect everyone. What I don't like is when for instance nativity scenes are taken down because someone is offended or when it's considered inbad taste to wish someone a Merry Christmas. I can't be proud of my background and religion, but everyone else is allowed to beat me over the head withtheirs? Riiiight.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

This politically correct "happy holidays" crap needs to STOP
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Political correctness has become out of control.
Secularization has become out of control.
IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

END OF RANT

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
happy.gif
don't be ignorant.� you are getting social tips from diddy.� gg noob.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What?
I was actually going to make this thread like a week ago... but Diddy just reminded me.... and this video just contributes to my point.
And who are you calling a noob...? You obviously don't know much about me on these boards & my political views
laugh.gif

This guy...

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

/thread
You have to be Christian to celebrate Christmas?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
ummm, to truly and honestly celebrate it....yeah
You would have to believe in Christ and all things Christian to truly celebrate Christmas. That doesn't mean you disrespect others if you don't.
if you just want to take the gifts, go right ahead.

the reason we get the long break is because the majority of the country is Christian, are some affiliation

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

What a stupid video. It's Happy Holiday's. You can't assume everyone follows that cult.
Why do we have a national holiday for Christmas then?
I'm sure if you got your way it wouldn't be a national holiday.
Disgusting.
You don't know what this country was founded upon.
Read a history book.

I love how christians always think theyre the victims. O woe is me.

It's like this I work and deal with 100's of customers a day. I cant assume everyone celebrates so at of respect I say holidays but to my friends andfam its merry Christmas. Point blank

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

What a stupid video. It's Happy Holiday's. You can't assume everyone follows that cult.
Why do we have a national holiday for Christmas then?
I'm sure if you got your way it wouldn't be a national holiday.
Disgusting.
You don't know what this country was founded upon.
Read a history book.
It's a national holiday (like all the others) for one reason and one reason only and that is $$$$$$$$.
And you're right, if I got my way it wouldn't be a holiday, Christmas is just another occasion where we can showcase our greed and excess.
Whatever meaning the pagan holiday once had is long gone and has been replaced by consumerism

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

/thread
You have to be Christian to celebrate Christmas?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
ummm, to truly and honestly celebrate it....yeah
You would have to believe in Christ and all things Christian to truly celebrate Christmas. That doesn't mean you disrespect others if you don't.
if you just want to take the gifts, go right ahead.

the reason we get the long break is because the majority of the country is Christian, are some affiliation

That's exactly how I feel.

people who get all bent about saying merry christmas are ******ed. I dont care what religion you are its just a dumb thing to worry about

roll.gif
insider?

grin.gif

I know he probally wasnt born on the 25th and the Bible says nothing about Christains even celebrating Jesus' birthday and it was a Pagan hliday centuries before Jesus was even born but thats when they do it [no one] ever messes with any other holiday but Christmas. Saying Merry XMas is so disrespectful
tired.gif
Basically but this is what the world comes to. U also have to realize that 90% of the world is narrow minded. It's like everything pertaininto Christianity is wrong in the world and every other religion is correct. And those that believe in no religion are just lost souls. But anyway

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
happy.gif
glasses.gif

Yes, God forbid any religion other than Christianity get recognition for having a holiday in the same part of the year.

Back
Top Bottom