Diddy rockin CDP or OG IV's?

Just checked the season premier of making the band...Diddy rockin some clean IV's....CDP or OG you think?

PICSSS

i did see that about an hour ago but yea it was just a glimpse and cant really tell. but if u think logically those were fresh and diddy is a fresh guy whoprobably only wears new %#!@, so im pretty sure they were cdp.

Idk if my phone didn't load the pics or you just don't have any

Either way they prob fake didn't some guy from his shoe
Got busted rocking some fake III's ???

Originally Posted by RYZA272

i did see that about an hour ago but yea it was just a glimpse and cant really tell. but if u think logically those were fresh and diddy is a fresh guy who probably only wears new %#!@, so im pretty sure they were cdp.
same thing i was thinking

Original IV's really??
indifferent.gif

Are you "SERIOUSLY" asking if he was wearing 20+ year old Original IV's? UHHH NO, he wasnt, it would be a tough enough try to wear te Retro'sfrom '99.

yea who cares? Diddy rocks all the fusions and all the new %#%! so you can guarantee they're cdp's

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

who cares

roll.gif

You knwo that is pretty rude. I care deeply. This is exactly the type of post I come to NT looking for. Inane questions about whether the shoes glimpsed onDiddy's feet were retros or not. And the best part is, there are no pics. That makes threads even better. I wish the mods woudl remove all pics from thesite. That would rule. If you do not detect the sarcasm, unplug your internet wiring and hang yourself.

Back
Top Bottom