Diddy still KING OF HIP-HOP Vol. Money

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

It's the same top five ever since like 07'.

Nothin' new.

I'm sayin. Diddy and Jay-Z have been sitting at the same networth for atleast 5 years. NOT impressive.
50 and birdman went way down 
laugh.gif

Dre has impressed me with his venture with Jimmy Iovine. I'm not a Beats fan but doubling your networth is good. I hope he can keep it up because I think he is one of the smartest of the group.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

if Ye would care less about fashion and more about buisness he could be up there to

irrelevant really, i was jus thinkin hed be 4 or 5.

50 got like 90% of his fortune on one deal
laugh.gif

thank you...
folks act like 50 is some savant in the business world...

luck is involved w/ this, but he got EXTREMELY lucky.
To be fair...he has had:
-G Unit Sneakers

-G Unit clothing

-Vitamin Water

-Street King

-(I think) a production company (movies)

-A book

-A movie

-Headphones

I wouldn't go as far as call him a savant...but he's made some solid business decisions.  I think the issue is that the nature of rap culture is very short term.  Thus the clothing labels and shoe deals die down fast. But for short term deals...he's done well for himself...
Correct me if im wrong but I don't think any of those ventures has done well except maybe Vitamin water.. which is where all his luck happened

Who the +#%@ talkin’ money
Ha ha ha funny
I got so much money
My money count money
My nickname is Billy
I’m a +%%@*$!*@##$% star
My penthouse so high
That my address is Mars
Auto oil rig
Now my bank counts Arabian
Yacht so big
You coulda sworn I brought the navy in
This is my throne
The top, I’m alone
If you ain’t close to a billion
Take yo broke #+* home
!%!%%+%$%+#* - Diddy

Stuntin'
pimp.gif
homey ain't lying. Gotta get my bread up smh

You know what's even more crazy? The Jews on top make these guys look like chumps without lifting a finger or showing their faces on TV. Food for thought.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by ricky409

thank you...
folks act like 50 is some savant in the business world...

luck is involved w/ this, but he got EXTREMELY lucky.
To be fair...he has had:
-G Unit Sneakers

-G Unit clothing

-Vitamin Water

-Street King

-(I think) a production company (movies)

-A book

-A movie

-Headphones

I wouldn't go as far as call him a savant...but he's made some solid business decisions.  I think the issue is that the nature of rap culture is very short term.  Thus the clothing labels and shoe deals die down fast. But for short term deals...he's done well for himself...
Correct me if im wrong but I don't think any of those ventures has done well except maybe Vitamin water.. which is where all his luck happened

Wrong. G Unit clothing was doing around 70 mill a year a few years ago and accounted for a good percentof sales under the Ecko umbrella. Fifty does a lot more than y'all will give him credit for and seems to be making the correct moves to sustain his wealth.

Also keep in mind that 50 did not get his big breaks until about a decade+ after everyone else on the top 5. That in itself is impressive. 

freakydestroyer wrote:

You know what's even more crazy? The Jews on top make these guys look like chumps without lifting a finger or showing their faces on TV. Food for thought.

Sad... But probably one of the truest statements I have read on here in a very long time..

Back
Top Bottom