Didn't the Portland Trailblazers learn from Micheal jordan? VOL Durant

Pistons yu can't really put into the equation because that teams still makes no sense today. A true "team" where it was about all the partsworking as a whole. They don't have a single hall of famer on that squad which prolly the only team to ever win a chip where you can say that.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

This is from Simmons Twitter:

Note to @truehoop: Danny Ainge was absolutely taking Durant if C's got 1st pick. I know for a fact. He's the only one.

Who really knows though.

Simmons is so full of crap. He will say ANYTHING to make the Celts look better.
roll.gif
@ He's the only one.

Who was the dominant big man to win the title last year? A skinny athletic 7 footer in Pau, hardly a Shaq, Duncan, Dream type guy.

And since there are no big men left, I'm going to assume the title will be won this year by a team without a major big man, unless Orlando is the team towin it all.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Note to @truehoop: Danny Ainge was absolutely taking Durant if C's got 1st pick. I know for a fact. He's the only one.

Who really knows though.

roll.gif
@ He's the only one.
Only as full of crap as you are
grin.gif

I don't know, I don't feel like hypes Ainge up that much usually.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Who really knows though.

roll.gif
@ He's the only one.
Only as full of crap as you are
grin.gif

I don't know, I don't feel like hypes Ainge up that much usually.

laugh.gif
I'M full of crap?
laugh.gif
Ok Sanchise.

Listen to yourself, anything that puts the Celts in a positive light, Bill is going to try to push on you. Think about that. Dude does not speak negativeabout the Celtics since they have become relevant again.

CP you still NEED big men to win...
Plus doesn't LA have two 7 footers staring as their 4 and 5?...
and LA dose have the best record in the league...
So how the hell can you say you don't need a big to win?...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

congratulations to all the people here who would have taken Durant over Oden. Please apply at your nearest NBA franchise and apply for the GM position. Theyhave all been waiting for you

^
Do I need to draw you a picture? Read what I said before, 7 footers in today's game are mostly spot up shooters or shoot from 12-15 feet. Garnett is 7feet, you put him in the same category as Ewing, Hakeem, or David? No right?

Pau the same as those centers? No right. Amare? Dirk? They are ALL 7 footers, and NONE of them are true centers in that mold. Do you understand that?

Bynum is the closest thing we have. In today's game we have aging Shaq, aging Duncan, fragile Yao, young Dwight (who still has no game on offense) Bynum,and then Oden. What other big men you gonna name that plays back to the basket low post type center? Nene? Kaman? Big Z? Bogut?

The role in itself is changing. Those big guys can't run up and down the floor like a KG could, or a Dirk, or Tyson Chandler. I'm not saying therewon't be any 7 footers in the league ever again or anything like that, I'm simply saying the game is evolving to where big men are tweeners. Guys thatcan go on the block, but also can float out and knock down 3 pointers. Bosh is like that. Amare can shoot from 18 feet or so. Guys like that. Does thatmake sense?

Back
Top Bottom