Dime talks about NBA Live 10 features, and adds some new photos

Live has been garbage for the longest time. This is going to be yet another irrelevant installment in the series

oh boy updated sneakers and tattoos
eek.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Some of you dudes calling the game wack before its out are crazy... Yall sound like the dudes in the BP3 thread.

I'm a 2k guy btw.

There's so much they can't talk about? It's essentially going to be the same game, they swear we are going to be stunned with slightly betterlooking graphics.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ me for reading the title and actually thinking OP meant Dime as in a dope sexy chick and the photos were going to be of her in a sexy outfit.

-The Juice

2K 2K
Kick it in the City/ When we in around town

Live can't top that song, let alone match up with 2k10 (I'm aware that the song is from 2k9)

let me put things into perspective. First of all right now, nba live=trash but...

NBA live in the 90's = cocaine
NBA 2k of the 00's = str8 MUTHA *#+!!% CRACK

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I'm not a Live fan, but figured there's a small amount of people on here who play it.

I will admit I like the idea of the sneaker updates...

- Overall game play is much improved. General player movement is more smooth, the teams run the actual offenses that real squads employ, there's greater control of players in mid-air, and dives at the rim take into account collisions with defenders.

What the hell does that mean?

Only reason why I left Live for 2K was 'cause of the overly "smooth" arcade-like movement.

I get EA titles for $15 and I'm still leaning towards "no" on Live.

I'll give Madden the benefit of the doubt for franchise improvement, but I'll have to get my hands on Live first to see if they really have improvedlike they claim they have.

Back
Top Bottom