DipsetGeneral Puttiin in work.

I just be wondering how his mind works. Like is he even a fan of the music he grave digs threads of? or he just be finding shhh when he's on pg 496 and google searches for an update?
laugh.gif

It's funny how the tide turned for him. Not too long ago him and Optimus were in the same boat. Son survived the storm and kept it pushing.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

It's funny how the tide turned for him. Not too long ago him and Optimus were in the same boat. Son survived the storm and kept it pushing.

in that Optimus thread i remember someone called out dipset like 'we're comin for your !+% next son' i was weak
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

in that Optimus thread i remember someone called out dipset like 'we're comin for your !+% next son' i was weak
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

mytmouse76 wrote:

laugh.gif

Man I miss prime. He was just another music forum brother like all of us. But dudes kept going at him, I can see why he never chose to come back.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

what ever happened to Optimus?

Flamed to the point of no return.
he re appeared as Napoleon and Dame Theory and started all the religious +#%* in General.
eek.gif
 Was that really him? Never knew.

laugh.gif

This is what I dont get swear it happened over night too.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

what ever happened to Optimus?

Flamed to the point of no return.
he re appeared as Napoleon and Dame Theory and started all the religious +#%* in General.
naaahhhhhh!?!?! really?
Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i remember that

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I just be wondering how his mind works. Like is he even a fan of the music he grave digs threads of? or he just be finding shhh when he's on pg 496 and google searches for an update?
laugh.gif

Nah i'm not a fan of half the stuff I post.
When I come across it through my web browsin' of hip-hop sites or whatever, I jus' copy n' paste the pics and videos in the music thread.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Thanks ya'll.

I really appreciate the supportive comments from all of the NT fam.

They are lying to you.
They hate your spam as much as I do.

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Dipset comes with the updates which are always appreciated.

useless updates are not appreciated
not saying that all of his updates are useless, but a good percentage of them are really not needed, imo

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Thanks ya'll.

I really appreciate the supportive comments from all of the NT fam.

OMG Soulja boy got a new tattoo lemme bump the soulja boy thread with a picture of soulja boys new tattoo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Son go outside and talk to some girls, stop trying so hard to "please the NT fam" you werido...

The music forum always looks the same with the same threads because of dude...Even though optimus prime was a special case, dipset is 100000 times worse then dude

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Dipset comes with the updates which are always appreciated.
useless updates are not appreciated
not saying that all of his updates are useless, but a good percentage of them are really not needed, imo
This.

OK Dip, we got the quantity in for practice, now let's focus on quality/substance.

Back
Top Bottom