Discontinued Food Products You Would Like To See Return

Where the hell do you guys live where there is no vanilla coke?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beats05

The old recipe of Cookie Crisp that actually tasted like cookies and not just chocolate. Also the sugar cookie Cookie Crisp unless my grocery store just stopped carrying it. Also the old recipe of Szechuan Chow Mein and Jade Garden in Downtown Sacramento by a chef that apparently retired or quit.
I knew it tasted different! That was my cereal when I was a kid.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i loved these cold.
They still have these, although I did hear that they were gonna stop making them...idk.
I buy them pretty often. They are so good.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WHERE??? they stopped carrying them at thestores when i lived in southern california and i haven't been able to find them since i moved back here to texas.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Doritos-Ranchero.jpg
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

They were nothing but a rip off of Rancheritos Mexican corn chips.

But they were appreciated cause Rancheritos are impossible to find in NY.

rancheritos_rancheritos.jpg

Not sure if it was posted i couldn't get thru 12 pages, but i was having this discussion this weekend w/ one of my boy's, and i brought thisup...i used to eat it out the container w/ a spoon cuz it was so good it was like eating oreo's w/ less chewing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elocin023

i loved these cold.
They still have these, although I did hear that they were gonna stop making them...idk.
I buy them pretty often. They are so good.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WHERE??? they stopped carrying them at the stores when i lived in southern california and i haven't been able to find them since i moved back here to texas.
I live in the midwest but I still see them at Kroger, Meijer and sometimes WalMart.

From the archway cookie website:
You can find them in Texas at these stores:

Texas:
Albertson's
Brookshire Brothers
HEB
Kroger
Minyard's
Walmart

I am showing my age here, but REGGIE JACKSON candy bar...it was a disc of chocolate heaven.

And the Choco-Bliss from Hostess. *sad face*

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

The OLD chicken mcnuggets! Before the all-white meat crap!
Yep, those off-white/gray "chicken" nuggets...with some hot mustard sauce.
embarassed.gif

I jumped from page 1 to page 13, but I doubt these were even mentioned...
Anyone remember the boxes of cookies that were shaped and designed with the NFL teams on them?! My mom used to ALWAYS keep a box of them for me when I wasyounger, had to hve been 4, 5 or 6 years old, but I remember she always kept em above the stove where I couldn't reach them. Them damn things were the*%%%!!!!
Speaking of cereal, I remember wanting this cereal everytime we went grocery shopping, even though I didn't like the way it tasted
laugh.gif
. It used to comewith those 'action books' that played a sequence as you turned the pages.
pimp.gif

2ywegdw.jpg

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by richiecotite

all sport...i found some out in chicago last summer, but it was different.
I got some at this one Farmer Market over in Cal city, doesn't taste the same.
Wasn't All Sport carbonated?
Pretty sure I remember it being carbonated

Back
Top Bottom