Discontinued Food Products You Would Like To See Return

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

crispy m&ms
^^^co-sign.

GaggIjNempo9052zXR77VUdoo1_500.jpg
You can still cop those here: Crispy M&Ms

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Do they still make Hershey's Vanilla Milkshake?
hervancremmilkshak_small.jpg
I'm pretty sure they don't. I used to get them from two supermarkets nearby and then they stopped having them and this was a few yearsago.
I believe it was Hersey or maybe Nestle, had a milkshake drink in a small carton, one of them was blue but it was
pimp.gif

Planters Crisps. Id do unforgivable things for a bag of the chocolate ones. Oh and to my dude who had the ecto cooler. Niceeeeee.

2mx0r68.jpg

^^^used to be godly few years back.
and i've been thinking about getting those crispy m & m off ebay, anybody experiment with that??

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I miss jack in the box and carls jr. Florida FTL

Any way I wouldn't mind the Mcrib coming back.
the-mantuary-mcrib.jpg
It's back in Chicago
So much for the farewell
laugh.gif

Why and how is the mcrib so damn good. %!#% don't even look appetizing but its straight crack. I haven't had one in years but I remember the first timetrying this and telling myself that I was willing to get obese off of this lol. I gotta meet the scientest that developed this sandwich.

KFC Chicken Littles, the best 39 cents you could spend. The commercials were cool also
2952447267_666f7635a9.jpg

You had to have a Burple at lunch or else you weren't cool.
win-pictures-burple.jpg

AWESOME
2333110659_e0c75f028a.jpg

YESS!!
soda.jpg

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

2mx0r68.jpg

^^^used to be godly few years back.
and i've been thinking about getting those crispy m & m off ebay, anybody experiment with that??
^ They still make it i had some last week, and they got the diet version too....but i rarely see it when i do i buy it

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Do they still make Hershey's Vanilla Milkshake?
hervancremmilkshak_small.jpg
I'm pretty sure they don't. I used to get them from two supermarkets nearby and then they stopped having them and this was a few years ago.
I believe it was Hersey or maybe Nestle, had a milkshake drink in a small carton, one of them was blue but it was
pimp.gif
The carton one they stopped selling I think in the late 90's.

Those things were CRACK!

I used to work for my neighbor's bodega when I was 12-13 sweeping and cleaning up after drunk idiots and I used to drink like 2 a day.

I didn't have to pay for them either.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom