The white coconut Nutty Bars like these:
nutty1.gif

Originally Posted by purepwrta

Originally Posted by reemz

8.jpg

Crack
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I use to drink these mutha's everyday for lunch in elementary school.

7 Eleven use to have a sandwich called the Tailgater special. Best sandwich ever, then poof no more Tailgater specials.
Omg I loved those Ecto coolers.

Anyone remember this?

biz_josta.jpg

used to be
smokin.gif

Found a recipe called "Josta Reborn"
might try making this later tonight...

Required items
20oz Pepsi
20oz SoBe Dragon
10oz Bawls
16oz or bigger measuring cup
1oz measuring cup
drinking cup or spare bottle
Optional Printed Josta Reborn label

Process
Carefully and slowly open the Pepsi being as careful as possible not to cause more bubbles than necessary.
Bring bottle to the edge of the larger measuring cup and rest it on the edge, tipping it slowly and empty out 7.7 Ounces of the Pepsi. gently set the Pepsibottle down when done.
Empty the 7.7 ounces of pepsi in to the drinking cup or spare bottle. You may consume this now so you dont waste good cola.
Open the SoBe Dragon and pour 6.7 ounces in to the large measuring cup.
Open the bawls and measure out 1 ounce in to the small measuring cup and then add it to the 6.7 ounces of SoBe Dragon.
Gently pick up the partial Pepsi Bottle and tip it at a 45 degree angle. In the other hand, pick up the measuring cup with the Sobe and Bawls mixand rest it onthe Pepsi Bottles opening.
SLOWLY pour the Sobe and Bawls mix in to the Pepsi Bottle allowing it to trickle down the inside surface of the bottle. If you do it right it should take youabout 10 to 15 seconds to finish, and there should be NO bubbles being provoked form the Pepsi from the very slow speed at which the liquids meet.
Put down the now empty measuring cup and gently place and tighten the cap back to the Pepsi Bottle.
Carefully, slowly, and gently tip the closed bottle back and forth to ensure and even mixture.
Optionally apply label if youd like.
For best results, put it in the fridge for a few hours. this will allow the beverage to chill and build up a little carbonation. a bottle that remains in thefridge over night will have nearly the same pressure feeling when squeezing it as an unopened bottle of soda.

Originally Posted by 4dWritePRiCE

20ude1e.jpg
laugh.gif
my brother in law won some contest for war heads and got war heads for a year...even better he was in a foster home so he got all the stuffsent to my house. we used to get stuff months before it would even come out in stores.

Alotta this stuff still exists or is just rebranded to current children's interests., ya'll are just too old for your moms to still buy it, so you needto take go to the foodstore. But my man killed it with the Nintendo cereal.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i loved these cold.
They still have these, although I did hear that they were gonna stop making them...idk.
I buy them pretty often. They are so good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by 4dWritePRiCE

20ude1e.jpg
laugh.gif
my brother in law won some contest for war heads and got war heads for a year...even better he was in a foster home so he got all the stuff sent to my house. we used to get stuff months before it would even come out in stores.
they still sell these in LA, and in hot topic
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom