Discuss so is The Game's Documentary a classic??

IMO yes, i can listen to this album from start to finish without skipping a track
pimp.gif

on the cusp of being a classic, but its what you define classic to be. Is it Get rich or die trying classic, capital punishment classic, Marshal Mathers lp classic?

on the cusp of being a classic, but its what you define classic to be. Is it Get rich or die trying classic, capital punishment classic, Marshal Mathers lp classic?

Originally Posted by The Generator

all classic 

Originally Posted by The Generator

all classic 

classic - at that point in time when the west was DEAD and for him to come out with the debut and do 5x platinum was huge - he had kanye and dre as producers on his debut - he had no choice but to win and he did

classic - at that point in time when the west was DEAD and for him to come out with the debut and do 5x platinum was huge - he had kanye and dre as producers on his debut - he had no choice but to win and he did

Westside Story
Dreams

Hate it or Love it

How We Do

Church for Thugs

Put you On the Game

The Documentary

Runnin

No More Fun and Games

Where I'm from

Like Father, like Son

All are 
pimp.gif
 album is easily a classic

Westside Story
Dreams

Hate it or Love it

How We Do

Church for Thugs

Put you On the Game

The Documentary

Runnin

No More Fun and Games

Where I'm from

Like Father, like Son

All are 
pimp.gif

Hard to say...

Part of me says yes because of the overall sound and the product itself being timeless. But in my opinion the album drags towards the end, couple of filler tracks that could've been left off.

Hard to say...

Part of me says yes because of the overall sound and the product itself being timeless. But in my opinion the album drags towards the end, couple of filler tracks that could've been left off.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Westside Story
Dreams

Hate it or Love it

How We Do

Church for Thugs

Put you On the Game

The Documentary

Runnin
We Ain't

No More Fun and Games

Where I'm from

Like Father, like Son

All are 
pimp.gif

Fixed. I think I want to call it a classic, but if it's not, lets call it a 4.8/5. It single-handly revived the West (even though Westcoast artists other than Game himself took advantage of it).

Back
Top Bottom