Discuss so is The Game's Documentary a classic??

Documentary > Massacre

i hate when 50 speaks about this album, if he knew it was that good he should of kept it. as for this being a classic it doesn't touch the other debut albums as classic but it's up there.

Documentary > Massacre

i hate when 50 speaks about this album, if he knew it was that good he should of kept it. as for this being a classic it doesn't touch the other debut albums as classic but it's up there.

Album was extremely good but I can't cosign it being a true classic. OAN to people saying doctors advocate was better that allbum was str8 booty sweat. Production alone was average compared to his debut. He has 1 near classic and 2 ok albums imo

Album was extremely good but I can't cosign it being a true classic. OAN to people saying doctors advocate was better that allbum was str8 booty sweat. Production alone was average compared to his debut. He has 1 near classic and 2 ok albums imo

Classic.

Higher
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Great album but not a classic 

Agreed. 

Really good album.  Great production, and solid lyrics (which would have been better minus Game's consistent and annoying name dropping) but the album weakens towards the end.

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Great album but not a classic 

Agreed. 

Really good album.  Great production, and solid lyrics (which would have been better minus Game's consistent and annoying name dropping) but the album weakens towards the end.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I wouldn't say classic... But its a really good album, easily his best work.
His best work or 50's best work?
laugh.gif
. I do like Game more than 50 though.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I wouldn't say classic... But its a really good album, easily his best work.
His best work or 50's best work?
laugh.gif
. I do like Game more than 50 though.

classic..close enough i'll give it to him..... to me the only tracks i skip are special and father like son.. that's 16/18 close enough to my 90 percent rule... (If an album is 90 percent quality tracks it's gotta be strongly considered in the classic realm.. not including skits )

classic..close enough i'll give it to him..... to me the only tracks i skip are special and father like son.. that's 16/18 close enough to my 90 percent rule... (If an album is 90 percent quality tracks it's gotta be strongly considered in the classic realm.. not including skits )

Honestly, it even amazes me we're having this conversation
laugh.gif

His skills are really sub-par and I didn't expect a package like that to come from him, yet he did along with a help of a lot of people.

Dude came correct with that debut album
pimp.gif

Honestly, it even amazes me we're having this conversation
laugh.gif

His skills are really sub-par and I didn't expect a package like that to come from him, yet he did along with a help of a lot of people.

Dude came correct with that debut album
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom