Discussing death

tired.gif

Friend of mine was skating at night, got hit and died instantly last night. Found out this morning through a few texts. His mom passed away last year, around the same time of year. I just feel horrible for his dad and relatives. You lose one family member and things aren't good for a long period of time, and then you lose a son? Downright horrible.

Anyone here lose family that fast? Don't think I could take that kind of a bad loss.

tired.gif

Friend of mine was skating at night, got hit and died instantly last night. Found out this morning through a few texts. His mom passed away last year, around the same time of year. I just feel horrible for his dad and relatives. You lose one family member and things aren't good for a long period of time, and then you lose a son? Downright horrible.

Anyone here lose family that fast? Don't think I could take that kind of a bad loss.

I'm sure your friend's dad is going through a really tough time. To lose a wife and a son within like a year has to be terrible. When I was like 12 I lost my grandfather on December 4th and then my grandmother passed away on December 31st. #%+$ was rough.

I could never imagine being a parent and losing a son or daughter. That breaks my heart.

But RIP to your friend bro.

I'm sure your friend's dad is going through a really tough time. To lose a wife and a son within like a year has to be terrible. When I was like 12 I lost my grandfather on December 4th and then my grandmother passed away on December 31st. #%+$ was rough.

I could never imagine being a parent and losing a son or daughter. That breaks my heart.

Damn fam sorry to hear that. Hope you're hanging in there, same as you're friends dad *+%$ sounds mad tough.
tired.gif

I doubt I can handle much pain like that. RIP to your friend man.
frown.gif

Damn fam sorry to hear that. Hope you're hanging in there, same as you're friends dad *+%$ sounds mad tough.
tired.gif

I doubt I can handle much pain like that. RIP to your friend man.
frown.gif

Lost my grandmother (mom's mom) and my dad within a month. So yeah, its tough.

Lost my grandmother (mom's mom) and my dad within a month. So yeah, its tough.

It's going to come, I really don't care about death anymore. In my situation; it's the best thing life has to offer.

It's going to come, I really don't care about death anymore. In my situation; it's the best thing life has to offer.

Lost both of my uncles younger in my life to gang violence... Good thing I didn't follow the same path as them.

I just wonder if heaven got a ghetto.

Lost both of my uncles younger in my life to gang violence... Good thing I didn't follow the same path as them.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by he told on me

do those goons still have you on surveillance?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by he told on me

do those goons still have you on surveillance?
laugh.gif

my friend lost his mom the day befor his bday a couple years ago. then his dad around the same time the following year . Sucks cause its right around his bday so it hurts even more.

my friend lost his mom the day befor his bday a couple years ago. then his dad around the same time the following year . Sucks cause its right around his bday so it hurts even more.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Damn, losing grandparents in the same month? Sorry about that.
tired.gif

I remember the night my mom found out on the phone her mom died. All she could do was cry and hug my dad. I was too young to understand just watching her cry, but it was really the only time I've ever seen her break down like that.

Anyway, a lot of my other friends are pretty upset too, because we all attended his mom's funeral with him, and now a year later we're going to his. Just realizing that the last time I said my goodbye to him like last week was like seeing him disappear forever and know exactly why he won't come back. Life is too damn surreal right now.

On a happier note, Ohio State won. Sorry about making this thread on 9/11... just a horrible time right now. Thanks NT.

Back
Top Bottom