Disgusted; looking for insight, any former food manufacturer's?.... Broken teeth Vol. 1

Son.
indifferent.gif

I'm home, chillen, just got back from hoopin, took a bath and got comfortable or wateva and I just remember that I was pose' to go pick someone up. Was going to make something to eat, but I said forget it, I'll just make a bowl of cereal and catch up on a lil' TV.... fast forward a few moments...

I'm watchin sports center eatin a hefty bowl, then I noticed that I bit on somethin hard.... yea you know i'm no stranger to the feel, I know exactly what it is.... thought to myself, I mean, I know I ain't lose no teeth eatin' no cereal' so I do a tongue check "1.. 2.. 3..." yea everbodies here..... but 1 guy isn't in a seat?.... I spit out everything and sat there in disgust. I'm sitting there lookin' at what looks like the lost tooth of a trick-or-treater.
alien.gif

I'm ramblin' to myself, I know that ain't what I think it is! everyone I showed agreed with me on what it is or seems, and was just as disgusted

But a' last I don't even take the time to get the tooth to a lab and identified cause I was told it would be a waste of time. search'd the internet to find that the best I could hope for is a refund and maybe a few coupons... son some coupons! ....was even told if there was some physical damage done to my gums that it would still be a reach, and overall not worth it.

I do some research and I find that this isn't new, and has been slipped under the rug multiple times, and I'm not talking about a long list of foreign objects I mean just TEETH! there are other objects like glass and stuff but mainly teeth, like, why in the hell....

Are they grindin' up little leprachauns and bunny rabbits and putting them in these cereal bowls, wtf is goin on'

I tried to imagine how this keeps occuring, like one co-worker hittin' the other with a mean busdriver uppercut and losin a whole front row or somethin, but it doesn't make since how there has been so many occurrences years apart. I don't mean to come off as an alarmist but the whole situation is just weird to me.

I sub the cereal part and do some more research(googlin lol) and all the occurrences I could find were teeth found in Ice cream, cereal, candy bars, and some in dried up fruit packages.

Don't know if anybody knows anything and I know this is a 1 page or 4 post thread but does anyone have any knowledge on this?

Lmao... talked to my lawyer, said it would be a waste of time and funds

getting second opinions but it seems hopeless

all that is plausible right now is getting a refund
alien.gif

I'm watchin sports center eatin a hefty bowl, then I noticed that I bit on somethin hard.... yea you know i'm no stranger to the feel, I know exactly what it is.... thought to myself, I mean, I know I ain't lose no teeth eatin' no cereal' so I do a tongue check "1.. 2.. 3..." yea everbodies here..... but 1 guy isn't in a seat?.... I spit out everything and sat there in disgust. I'm sitting there lookin' at what looks like the lost tooth of a trick-or-treater.0]

0]

Someone else told me to get to the news but I'm not funna be on the news holdin sum yukmouth cavity kreeps sweet tooth

Im not looking to benefit from it anymore I just want some understanding on why this is happening and if I should avoid certain food

It was fruity pebbles by the way, I'm sure somebody was gonna ask me
laugh.gif

you bit on a human tooth that came out of your cereal box and you lawyer says it is a waste of time? Please explain that one to me, that is straight up disgusting. :smh:

you bit on a human tooth that came out of your cereal box and you lawyer says it is a waste of time? Please explain that one to me, that is straight up disgusting. :smh:

He probably doesnt have the money to take a giant cereal company to court for an extended period of time. They'll just keep stalling until he cant pay his retainer and have to drop the case.

Lots of people makes claims, and as long as the bag is open, the object could have come from anywhere

he said he was willing to fight it if I was but wanted me to know the risk

Someone else told me to get to the news but I'm not funna be on the news holdin sum yukmouth cavity kreeps sweet tooth

Im not looking to benefit from it anymore I just want some understanding on why this is happening and if I should avoid certain food

It was fruity pebbles by the way, I'm sure somebody was gonna ask me:lol:

what do you mean happening? Is this a common occurance?

what do you mean happening? Is this a common occurance?
I googled it and found multiple reports following back from early 2000's

wouldn't say that it is a common occurrence but the fact that it keeps being reported that people are finding teeth in cereal, candy bars, and ice cream is akward.

As crazy as it seems it doesn't feel like a coincidence and I just want to see if anyone knows anything or if this thing is just making me crazy lol

If this happens often find out if there is a class action law suit already against that company. 

You sure it was actually a tooth... and not just a super burnt or dried up gross piece of cereal?

And what exactly would you sue for? Emotional distress? Did the "tooth" cause you harm? Your best bet is just to contact the company and they'll send you some free cereal.

If this happens often find out if there is a class action law suit already against that company. 

True. That would work better for you instead of going in dolo. I remember back in '08 I received a letter notifying me that JPMorgan Chase my former employer was being sued by employees {wasn't discrimination but something petty about holiday leave, and working hours]. The letter said if I wanted to be removed from the class action to notify them. I was in MD at the time and haven't worked for Chase since '05 when I was still in NYC. Didn't do anything because I didn't really care it had nothing to do with me. Long story short a year later I get a settlement check for $1300 plus for not removing my name from it. I thought it was a joke/scam and I didnt deposit the check for about two months. Looked up the bank that cut the check online, and called them up to verify funds. They did and diddy bopped to my bank.

Lots of people makes claims, and as long as the bag is open, the object could have come from anywhere

he said he was willing to fight it if I was but wanted me to know the risk

Ok, makes sense.

I googled it and found multiple reports following back from early 2000's

wouldn't say that it is a common occurrence but the fact that it keeps being reported that people are finding teeth in cereal, candy bars, and ice cream is akward.

As crazy as it seems it doesn't feel like a coincidence and I just want to see if anyone knows anything or if this thing is just making me crazy lol

I thought all this stuff was done by machines, how are teeth falling into cereal bags and ice cream :x

Gonna look thru the class suits

Will upload photos when I get home

I kind of want you to and don't at the same tim :lol:

lol at getting free cereal, a human tooth in my food is nasty and begs the question as to how the hell it got in there. This is where the distress will come into play.

Last edited:
I am 100% that it wasn't cereal, I am not sure of it was a human tooth but I'm pretty sure that it is bone

Im not looking to benefit, I just want to know why this is happening, if it was once than I would probably let it go, but I'm seeing multiple instances being reported(google) and I'm curious if there would be a reason for me to not eat cereal or other foods... I'm simply speaking on a health perspective

How big is the tooth/bone? Quite possible it's from some sort of rodent that run rampant in these warehouses

Last edited:
It's just as big as one of my teeth but I will admit that it is very yellow, which is the part that disgusted me the most

Could be just a old tooth but idk, it is very dense and felt like any one of my other teeth

But give me a few hours gonna upload a pic

like i said it wasnt a tooth.

the hell would a tooth be doing in cereal processing?

I hope your right, even if you are, what is it and what is it doing in my cereal

Gonna take it to a lab out of curiosity

1. Take a pic
2. Put it on Twitter.
3. Mention the cereal company.
4. Lifetime supply of cereal.

This, social network spreads news like wildfire, im sure some of our NT bretheren will help RT

Who was that nter who chipped his tooth eating something
I wanna say it was a potato chip
I forgot dudes sn
But he was always comedy all the time
PLEASE someone help me remember dudes sn

Back
Top Bottom