DISNEY Classics Live-Action Remakes - The Little Mermaid opens 05/26/23

Hoping it's not expensive and we get 4k streaming (this I doubt)

i dont think they can/should charge more than what netflix is charging to compete

In many earning calls bob said it would be priced "substantially below Netflix" I hope they throw in major classics on that like the eps of Walt talking about Disneyland while it was still under construction or those 1940s goofy shorts, like the how to play football one

giphy.gif

please uplift my hopes and do my favorite disney animated classic justice, I'm seeing this regardless

when I saw Captain Marvel on Saturday in IMAX I saw the Lion King teaser and damn near had a religious experience

Lion King is going to be epic

it has to be

if they do one of these live action films justice, it has to be Lion King

easily one of favorite and probably most watched animated films ever

much better but will is just gon' be will no matter what but it kind of, sort of works better in that trailer

only thing missing is having genie run

I felt the trailer was much better than the teaser we got at the Grammys.
A LOT better.

I wonder if that's Naomi Scott's real singing voice. I know she can sing, but not sure if she has that kind of range.

And can I say. She looks fine!

Seeing this look halfway decent is making me really really excited for Mulan!

Last edited:
Man I got chills when a Whole New World kicked off, might be my favorite Disney song....full trailer much better, only thing that rubs me wrong is how much Will is Will.

A Whole New World , Reflection, Won't Say I'm in Love, Can you feel the love tonight, and Make A Man Out of You are my top 5 Disney songs

Back
Top Bottom