DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I think we will go to Disneyland the beginning of August. We’ll be staying at a time share if we go. My daughter will 4 by the time we go and we have a 7 month old. I think one day will be good enough. I plan to go to the Comedy store in LA one of the nights we’re there. I’ve never been to southern Cali. Looking forward to it.

Yooooooo... it's going to be a madhouse bro. Star wars land opening in the summer break time, straight lunacy my guy! It's going to be super duper super packed!

Same for us...Keep telling myself how crazy it’s going to be but.............We’ll be there in July for four days instead of our normal two :lol:...

Dedicating a full day to Galaxy’s Edge and an extra day just to be safe...Hopefully RotR will be open but who knows...

bout to get my grub on

C40466CA-2EF4-49F6-8982-547A6DBC2B20.jpeg

:lol:

yah disney ain't cheap and temptation to spend at every step

i like the decoration on the sip & savor pass this year, i can frame and display that

i feel for people who bought these to resell
on mickeys birthday. saw a guy with at least 10 that day :lol:

166EB4B1-BFC5-43C2-AB3B-C8DC58CC41CF.jpeg

Son turns 4 in September, next day, leaving on a surprise trip. Doing SD then Disneyland. Daughter won't quite be 2 like he was for his firs trip, but should still be a ton of fun

me and the wife bought into the disney vacation club for a good price last december, looking forward to use it this year when we go to orlando :pimp:

heading home today and already thing of when i’m coming back.

i told myself i wouldn’t be coming down this summer cause of the galaxys edge mess, but its gonna happen :lol:

I live in the area so I always hear about ppl taking trip. I had been thinking of taking my little one but I’ve heard wait times are beyond ridiculous. A coworker recently went and said they had fast passes and still waited 70+ mins

How's everyone's experience been with onsite Disneyland hotels versus surrounding areas or even AirBnB?

We did an AirBnB last time but we also had like 12 people, so it made sense...this go around, it'll likely just be 4 of us (2 adults, a 4 year old and a almost 2 yr old)

Weve stayed at the same place for the last 5 years and we're close with the owners. As much time as we'll stay at the park was a big thing. We only needed beds and a bathroom, lol. So instead of paying 300 bucks a night, we'll put that towards more trips.

Back
Top Bottom