DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

planning to take our little guy in october. He turns 2 in august but thats still blazin hot and school kids will still be there. October should be simpler for all of our sakes.
Remember that whole month select dates they close earlier than normal
For the Halloween celebration

planning to take our little guy in october. He turns 2 in august but thats still blazin hot and school kids will still be there. October should be simpler for all of our sakes.
We go every October and it's not too bad. You have the Halloween parties to deal with but the Halloween season is awesome! If your not going to the halloween party, be prepared and look when they're going to have them so you can plan accordingly, if your a planner. They kick everyone out at 6, I believe.

have fun but do be prepared for the SWland crowd and halloween/holiday crowd in october

both parks ambience and decos are the best though

if you can spare it, i highly recommend doing the halloween party, ill like do that again this year and hope SWland is open for that event but i wouldn't be surprised if they moved that to DCA this year and in the future because then everyones just going to be at SWland that night... i would :lol:
I didnt even think of that, they did use the walkways for the candy, but that'd be awesome if they did it at dca. Seems like it would be a natural move because of how much effort they put into cars land for Halloween

on the other hand, if you attend the party, even though it starts at 9, you can get into both parks 3 hours early so the ticket is actually from 6pm-1am

because how much effort they put into cars land for Halloween

they'll probably try and pull off the same thing for pixar pier

I've never been to Disneyland but just got an annual pass. Recommend me what rides to go on or what to do in general.

Ride and do EVERYTHING

Remember that whole month select dates they close earlier than normal
For the Halloween celebration

Thank you.

We go every October and it's not too bad. You have the Halloween parties to deal with but the Halloween season is awesome! If your not going to the halloween party, be prepared and look when they're going to have them so you can plan accordingly, if your a planner. They kick everyone out at 6, I believe.

Thanks!

That's good though. Usually when we would go, I like to open Disneyland and close it. lol. But things are different with a toddler. So leaving at 6 will be perfect. Kinda sucks i would love to participate in the halloween stuff. It has been a while since I have been. is the halloween activities scary? are festive. Suitable for toddlers?

It's a legit party! My kids didnt really get into it until about 4 or 5 years old, though. It is a must have experience if your a Disney lover, just like Christmas. And churros.

They have all the villains out, and they hold character pretty well, so if your young one is timid they might be put off. Lots of fog machines and the park seems darker overall. A lot of stuff is up all the time so your really only missing the villains, the Halloween parade, and candy. Lots of candy. Lots. I think the fireworks show is the same throughout, I might be mistaken.

oh cool^

Then we will have to go when he is a little older. As a 2 year old he will be like eff this i just want to go to sleep. Kinda dope. He dosen't watch tv but he saw a snippet of Mickey and the roadsters while we were at a friends house. Now he LOVES Mickey and cars. Before he didn't even know who this mouse was. lol Everytime he sees something Mickey he goes apes***. So disney will be an experience.

If you do go to the party, I'd say don't try and go at 6, be there early. They start kicking people out and the influx of arriving guests combined with the departure of those leaving makes it rough. Get into the park in the afternoon and as long as you have your bracelet you can just chill.

oh cool^

Then we will have to go when he is a little older. As a 2 year old he will be like eff this i just want to go to sleep. Kinda dope. He dosen't watch tv but he saw a snippet of Mickey and the roadsters while we were at a friends house. Now he LOVES Mickey and cars. Before he didn't even know who this mouse was. lol Everytime he sees something Mickey he goes apes***. So disney will be an experience.
They have a show in dca based on all those characters! Oh my gosh, hes going to flip out! Little puppets dancing and singing! See it! Well, him having fun, but the show isn't too bad. Kinda, lol.

They have a show in dca based on all those characters! Oh my gosh, hes going to flip out! Little puppets dancing and singing! See it! Well, him having fun, but the show isn't too bad. Kinda, lol.

aw man. lol im about to look it up now.

A lot of stuff is up all the time so your really only missing the villains, the Halloween parade, and candy.

biggest benefit is little to no line for rides and less crowds but if you're with a 2yr old, that is probably not a priority

the whole fantasy land is probably good for kids though especially before they understand what is going on in those storybook rides

still shocked that mr toads ride has you having a head on collision with a train and then it send you to hell :lol:

damn, but both rides won't open at the same time?

Disney issued a statement to detail the phases of its opening:

"On opening day for phase one, guests will be transported to the remote planet of Batuu, full of unique sights, sounds, smells and tastes. Guests can become part of the story as they sample galactic food and beverages, explore an intriguing collection of merchant shops and take the controls of the most famous ship in the galaxy aboard Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.

Phase two, opening later this year, will be Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, "the most ambitious, immersive and advanced attraction ever imagined, which will place guests in the middle of a climactic battle between the First Order and the Resistance and will blur the lines between fantasy and reality. In light of tremendous demand, Disney made the decision to open the land in phases to allow guests to sooner enjoy the one-of-a-kind experiences that make Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge so spectacular."

The fact that only Smugglers Run is going to be live at opening is very concerning...The hype for these new lands and only a single ride to counter that is bat**** crazy...

how you queue is going to be an interesting experiment

they pretty much give you a number (ride #?) once inside (after waiting for a long line outside) and you get to chill inside the millenium falcon to just roam around and browse and take pics as you wait for your turn

i guess you can compare it to star tours and how you are queued up as you watch the safety guidelines but i dont think they've ever given guest as much freedom to play around in the queue as much this one

i am kind of pissed that i'll likely not experience it til about a year or two or three.... maybe five years from now

Back
Top Bottom