DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

also, from app that links you to the webpage, dont be surprised if they ask you to log in again

ive had that same page open and i am not even logged in the browser so i think every one who goes to that page sees the same thing...?

rfx45 rfx45 I just tried that link from another browser and it sent me to the login page first so you may be right...It could default to a login before the reservations go live...

Told my brother if either of us gets in first to add our names to our reservation. Hopefully one of us actually gets in lol

Why don't major companies prepare their sites accordingly for stuff like this? It's annoying.

and they got the $$$ too but it seems like most of these new openings are a mess on disneys part and they just roll with it

when pandora and toy story land at WDW opened it was supposedly a huge mess too and this SWLand is somewhat unprecedented how they are approaching it so from trying to get in and likely how they manage the lines in park and kick people out of the land... expect it to be just a giant headache for everyone involved

yall think there are bots out there ready to jump in at 10? :lol:

You know damn well somebody has the site botted up at this point...Sneaker heads taking their knowledge and applying it to other hobbies :lol:...

yah im still at my log in limit... i really think im screwed since i cant even log in to my account

im gon' try and create a new account and just hope it doesnt have an issue linking to my ap

tenor.gif

Well, I got a reservation through my brother lol

This fool went the website right at 10.

yah seems like they are picking randomly

dumb that they have no indication on the website that you're queue though, just gto to stare at it in hopes it finally changes where you can log in

Back
Top Bottom