DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

hopefully they aren't filling the land up to the brim and only allowing a few hundreds at a time

it makes it easier for everyone, the visitors and cm alike

I don't know why, but I'm imagining SWLand to be within a small area. But I'm sure there will be plenty of space.

it does look small and compact because of all the building but its a good chunk of land from the aerial (granted this pic i pulled from google maps is old)

i think its slightly bigger than tomorrowland

map.png

Glad I'm not the only one thinking that the area is small.

Either way, those 4 hrs will be for me. The rest of the day and evening will be for the kids. Should be fun.

Going back to Disneyland in July for the first time in almost 3 decades.

I want to see the Star Wars Galaxy Edge park but what else should I check out?

I'm thinking of staying in the park at a resort for just one night, is it worth it?

For some one in their 30s, how should my experience be curated?

clarkkent415 clarkkent415 i’ve never stayed at one of the resort hotels at disney land so i can’t speak on that, but you should plan on trying to hit up anything and everything.

i guess a low would depend on how long you’re doing for and if you plan on hitting both parks

clarkkent415 clarkkent415 i’ve never stayed at one of the resort hotels at disney land so i can’t speak on that, but you should plan on trying to hit up anything and everything.

i guess a low would depend on how long you’re doing for and if you plan on hitting both parks

DonRafa DonRafa , I plan on going to the parks for three days.

Thanks for the help.

Got a reservation for Saturday, June 1st! Excited to check it out, and glad Disneyland found a way to help eliminate the chaos upon opening.

Attachments

• 274204FB-484B-45E9-912E-B35F1938D4CC.jpeg
    274204FB-484B-45E9-912E-B35F1938D4CC.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 6
Got a reservation for Saturday, June 1st! Excited to check it out, and glad Disneyland found a way to help eliminate the chaos upon opening.
Cmon man, let's be real. It's going to be chaos regardless of reservations or not lol

DonRafa DonRafa , I plan on going to the parks for three days.

Thanks for the help.

3 days should be plenty of time to hit everything up. main thing i would say is to add max pass to your tickets. that way you can get fast passes for rides in both parks as soon as you check into the park. also, take a look at the restaurants/menus and decide where you want to eat. if they require reservations make them well in advance cause they’ll go quick.

other than that just expect it to be busy

Man the park will be at capacity...

Plus probably a good two thirds of those people will have no idea that Disney did this raffle today...They’ll just show up expecting to get in...This of course will result in a ton of people just standing around the entrance doing nothing but clutter the area up...

3 days should be plenty of time to hit everything up. main thing i would say is to add max pass to your tickets. that way you can get fast passes for rides in both parks as soon as you check into the park. also, take a look at the restaurants/menus and decide where you want to eat. if they require reservations make them well in advance cause they’ll go quick.

other than that just expect it to be busy

So for three days I don't need to get the Park Hopper Ticket?

Plus probably a good two thirds of those people will have no idea that Disney did this raffle today...They’ll just show up expecting to get in...This of course will result in a ton of people just standing around the entrance doing nothing but clutter the area up...
They better control that crowd. Because I know some dummies are going to cry and complain about not being able to get in.

They better control that crowd. Because I know some dummies are going to cry and complain about not being able to get in.

Speaking from experience with going to Pandora / Flight of Passage when it opened...They probably won’t...

I’ve never seen or heard people complain so much for a wait in all my life...Cast members for the most part just ignored it from what I saw...Cant imagine this will be any better...

Speaking from experience with going to Pandora / Flight of Passage when it opened...They probably won’t...

I’ve never seen or heard people complain so much for a wait in all my life...Cast members for the most part just ignored it from what I saw...Cant imagine this will be any better...
Damn, and it's Star Wars. That's going to be x1000000 more annoying have to deal with those complaints.

Cmon man, let's be real. It's going to be chaos regardless of reservations or not lol

You’re probably right... Disney does do a decent job at controlling the crowds as much so as they can. Regardless, I’m happy they did this rather than a free for all or even having lines to wait to get in like they did with Toy Story Land at WDW. Hotels around the area aren’t sold out, and they’re still advertising Disney Hotel guests can make reservations, so at the very least Disney hotels still have vacancy less than a month out.

Trying to stay optimistic, but I know it’ll be ridiculous

Anyone have a list of must try food spots in the park? We most likely will end up at Earl's for lunch, but wouldn't mind trying stuff around the park.

when are you going?

if the get your event is still happening, try and go get some of those

mickey-food-guide.jpg

at DL:
bengal bbq - most are good
red rose tavern - beef poutine + grey stuff
plaza inn - fried chicken
harbour galley - lobster roll
tropical hideaway - the bao and dole whips are worth a try

over at DCA:

lamplight lounge - i havent tried everything but all ive tried have been good
ghirardeli - shakes are always good there
carthay circle - if you can swing it, try the seat by the patio upstairs, the lounge menu is decent

downtown:

i say skip earls and try black tap or napolini or even ballast point

other than that there's the usual churro and pretzel and

when are you going?

if the get your event is still happening, try and go get some of those

mickey-food-guide.jpg

at DL:
bengal bbq - most are good
red rose tavern - beef poutine + grey stuff
plaza inn - fried chicken
harbour galley - lobster roll
tropical hideaway - the bao and dole whips are worth a try

over at DCA:

lamplight lounge - i havent tried everything but all ive tried have been good
ghirardeli - shakes are always good there
carthay circle - if you can swing it, try the seat by the patio upstairs, the lounge menu is decent

downtown:

i say skip earls and try black tap or napolini or even ballast point

other than that there's the usual churro and pretzel and
Going June 10th and 11th. Thanks for the recommendations. I forgot that Black Tap is open now, I think we'll try that.

Back
Top Bottom