DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Jeez, suppose to rain the entire time I’m out in DW with the family next week.

Need y’all prayers that things clear up. :frown:

they did ask for id to get the band but its like when they ask for your id when using your AP discount, its like they dont really look at it but then again it could just be the chick that gave us our bands

first of all... wear comfortable shoes guys... wore my sjs and was gon' post "space jams in a galaxy far... far... away..." but forgot i am super washed and now my feets killing me :lol:

overall the park is cool but as mentioned, not much to do though and its only really super crazy if you are trying to get in once your start time begins because everyones pouring in but about an hour in the whole land is decent... props to disney for managing the crowds and managing them well

cantina was a no go, the line to simply put your name on reservation stretched all the way back to almost the entrance by fantasyland and they werent guaranteeing anything so i skipped that

the ride was great but definitely go for that pilot seat if you can... line started at an hour or so and then stayed consistent at 15-20min so i got to jump in quickly (theres a single riders but you miss out on the queue which i think you need to go through at least once)
jams-jpg.2353140

quick rundown on the roles, got to be an engineer first and push buttons and flip switches when it blinks and i am not really sure what it does to help, i got a 100% but also missed a lot of whats going on
100-jpg.2353144

then got the gunner, you can manually shoot or auto-shoot but its more like auto-aim, you still got to press the button to shoot but it auto aims - manual shooter and you got 3-buttons and each shoots top, middle and bottom and thats pretty much how you aim
mf1-jpg.2353155

pilot was the best as you may have guessed, i got to be a pilot last and first time we succeeded and not crashed, it might be my gaming experience but the control is pretty much push up is to go down and pull down goes up and i guess if you dont play much games you're not used to that inverted controls? thats the right pilot and i did well (not to brag but i was AWESOME) and i got to "kick it!"

then the left pilot got to control the left and right, boost and brake and it is also an equally important role and i guess its more difficult to brake because only on this last run did the dude actually braked correctly

lots of guides on the pilot role, when it lights up press it and kick it, the control stick lights up we active... not gon' spoil much more but its a great experience and makes me want to just recruit 5 of people i actually know and try and get a perfect run

immersion was great as usual and detail on the falcons amazing, in the queue you walk through this glass panel with the view of the ship and its great

as for food, what i tried was good (no blue milk for me this time around)

got the pot roast and battu-bon, really liked it
roast2-jpg.2353149

batuubon1-jpg.2353150

ronto wrap was pretty good but then be warned... after a few bites, not sure what it is but the sauce/dressing they used numbed out my tongue... its not spicy like numb but almost when you sip soup that was too hot and burnt your tongue type... not sure what the hell was going on but the overall it was good but just beware
wrap-jpg.2353151

overall the experience and immersion was great... towards the end of the night the cast did rush us in the MF ride but i was also there 8pm to midnight so its cool... i did catch the fireworks in batuu and it was like the place was under-attack (started when i was eating inside)
sw-land-1-jpg.2353152

sw-land-jpg.2353154

definitely a money-grab/cash cow... only opted for the coke bottles and magnets from each factions (for now) since it might be what i am going to start "collecting" so i think i did good for the most part

and they were being stingy with the commemorative metal gift card, they keep saying its sold out but when i asked some dude was there waiting and said they were restocking by the handful every 30min to an hour... didnt get one though
merch1-jpg.2353153

new castle paint is great too and crowd at DL wasnt bad, yesterday was DCAs last day for the "poverty" AP so it was crowded and it was also grad night and the damn teenagers annoyed the sh*t out of me but whatcha gon' do... as i said... super washed...
castle-jpg.2353156

they did ask for id to get the band but its like when they ask for your id when using your AP discount, its like they dont really look at it but then again it could just be the chick that gave us our bands

first of all... wear comfortable shoes guys... wore my sjs and was gon' post "space jams in a galaxy far... far... away..." but forgot i am super washed and now my feets killing me :lol:

overall the park is cool but as mentioned, not much to do though and its only really super crazy if you are trying to get in once your start time begins because everyones pouring in but about an hour in the whole land is decent... props to disney for managing the crowds and managing them well

cantina was a no go, the line to simply put your name on reservation stretched all the way back to almost the entrance by fantasyland and they werent guaranteeing anything so i skipped that

the ride was great but definitely go for that pilot seat if you can... line started at an hour or so and then stayed consistent at 15-20min so i got to jump in quickly (theres a single riders but you miss out on the queue which i think you need to go through at least once)
jams-jpg.2353140

quick rundown on the roles, got to be an engineer first and push buttons and flip switches when it blinks and i am not really sure what it does to help, i got a 100% but also missed a lot of whats going on
100-jpg.2353144

then got the gunner, you can manually shoot or auto-shoot but its more like auto-aim, you still got to press the button to shoot but it auto aims - manual shooter and you got 3-buttons and each shoots top, middle and bottom and thats pretty much how you aim
mf1-jpg.2353155

pilot was the best as you may have guessed, i got to be a pilot last and first time we succeeded and not crashed, it might be my gaming experience but the control is pretty much push up is to go down and pull down goes up and i guess if you dont play much games you're not used to that inverted controls? thats the right pilot and i did well (not to brag but i was AWESOME) and i got to "kick it!"

then the left pilot got to control the left and right, boost and brake and it is also an equally important role and i guess its more difficult to brake because only on this last run did the dude actually braked correctly

lots of guides on the pilot role, when it lights up press it and kick it, the control stick lights up we active... not gon' spoil much more but its a great experience and makes me want to just recruit 5 of people i actually know and try and get a perfect run

immersion was great as usual and detail on the falcons amazing, in the queue you walk through this glass panel with the view of the ship and its great

as for food, what i tried was good (no blue milk for me this time around)

got the pot roast and battu-bon, really liked it
roast2-jpg.2353149

batuubon1-jpg.2353150

ronto wrap was pretty good but then be warned... after a few bites, not sure what it is but the sauce/dressing they used numbed out my tongue... its not spicy like numb but almost when you sip soup that was too hot and burnt your tongue type... not sure what the hell was going on but the overall it was good but just beware
wrap-jpg.2353151

overall the experience and immersion was great... towards the end of the night the cast did rush us in the MF ride but i was also there 8pm to midnight so its cool... i did catch the fireworks in batuu and it was like the place was under-attack (started when i was eating inside)
sw-land-1-jpg.2353152

sw-land-jpg.2353154

definitely a money-grab/cash cow... only opted for the coke bottles and magnets from each factions (for now) since it might be what i am going to start "collecting" so i think i did good for the most part

and they were being stingy with the commemorative metal gift card, they keep saying its sold out but when i asked some dude was there waiting and said they were restocking by the handful every 30min to an hour... didnt get one though
merch1-jpg.2353153

new castle paint is great too and crowd at DL wasnt bad, yesterday was DCAs last day for the "poverty" AP so it was crowded and it was also grad night and the damn teenagers annoyed the sh*t out of me but whatcha gon' do... as i said... super washed...
castle-jpg.2353156
Great review and pics! If I wait in line to put a name down right when I get in, do you think I would have enough time to get on the ride and do shopping?

^ ^ ^
wait til you talk to the castmembers in the restaurant, they'll tell you the food aren't really beef or chicken and beware if they are still moving :lol:

i do think they look pretty good though, looks more like one of those fancy food where they barely give you anything but they are big portions

Great review and pics! If I wait in line to put a name down right when I get in, do you think I would have enough time to get on the ride and do shopping?

for the cantina... i think so, once you line up it might take 20-30min to get your name on the list? then you can shop around if you want while you wait (which the cast says could be a two hour wait) and id try and get in the ride on the back half of your 4hrs, by then most that wanted to ride it once got it out of the way and wait drops to 15-20min, it might drop to that earlier too

4hrs is actually plenty of time just because its actually relatively small since about 1/3 of it isnt open where the second rides gon' be, there are two stalls for the resistance items there but its on the other side and between it is pretty much just empty space... plus they've managed to really limit the guests in there at a time and i think a lot leaves about halfway through

only real wait times are the rides (early on your res time) and the cantina, the workshop/lightsaber line looked short because i think the hardcore SW fans/bloggers who wanted to get content for their channels and willing to pay $200+ have all done it since they want to be one of the first

and speaking of vloggers, i didnt realized but on teh tram back to the parking lot i was sitting next to justin scarred until some dude chased hima nd asked a pic of him: https://www.youtube.com/user/justinscarred/videos

i also keep seeing those magical journeys duo, like almost everytime im at the park :lol:

^ ^ ^
wait til you talk to the castmembers in the restaurant, they'll tell you the food aren't really beef or chicken and beware if they are still moving :lol:

i do think they look pretty good though, looks more like one of those fancy food where they barely give you anything but they are big portions

for the cantina... i think so, once you line up it might take 20-30min to get your name on the list? then you can shop around if you want while you wait (which the cast says could be a two hour wait) and id try and get in the ride on the back half of your 4hrs, by then most that wanted to ride it once got it out of the way and wait drops to 15-20min, it might drop to that earlier too

4hrs is actually plenty of time just because its actually relatively small since about 1/3 of it isnt open where the second rides gon' be, there are two stalls for the resistance items there but its on the other side and between it is pretty much just empty space... plus they've managed to really limit the guests in there at a time and i think a lot leaves about halfway through

only real wait times are the rides (early on your res time) and the cantina, the workshop/lightsaber line looked short because i think the hardcore SW fans/bloggers who wanted to get content for their channels and willing to pay $200+ have all done it since they want to be one of the first

and speaking of vloggers, i didnt realized but on teh tram back to the parking lot i was sitting next to justin scarred until some dude chased hima nd asked a pic of him: https://www.youtube.com/user/justinscarred/videos

i also keep seeing those magical journeys duo, like almost everytime im at the park :lol:
Haha, my wife loves watching the Magical Journey videos.

saw the donald duck spirit jersey leaked last week and wanted it, kind of been to spirit jerseys lately, picked up the pirates last night and probably pick up the haunted mansion by the halloween, i hope they have a villains one for the halloween party
thumbnail_pirates1.jpg

thumbnail_pirates2.jpg

anyways, details below for donald ducks 85yr anniv

Celebrate 85 Years of Donald Duck with New Merchandise and Free Collectible Key from shopDisney

It’s been 85 years since Donald Duck made his debut in The Wise Little Hen Silly Symphony short, and now Disney Store and shopDisney are celebrating everyone’s favorite duck with a limited free collectible key, new Spirit Jersey, and more.

Beginning on June 9, guests can visit their local Disney Store and receive a free collectible Donald Duck key. To be eligible, guests simply need to make any purchase and mention the codename “DONALD” during checkout. Keys will be offered to the first 100 guests that make a purchase in store, so needless to say, supplies are very limited.

To receive a free collectible Donald Duck key online the steps are rather similar. Make any purchase on shopDisney.com and use the code “DONALD” at the checkout page. This free collectible will be available online while supplies last, so quantity is a little more vague. One important piece of information to note, any purchase of Disney Park passes, gift cards, or memberships will not be eligible to receive this free gift.

shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-collectible-key-1200x395.jpg

Aside from the free collectible, Disney Store and shopDisney are releasing a new lineup of Donald Duck merchandise to coincide with the anniversary celebration. Starting on June 10 shoppers can find the following items at their local Disney Store, as well as online via shopDisney.com.

Donald Duck 85th Anniversary Pin – $12.95
shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-1-1200x1199.jpg

shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-2.jpg

Donald Duck Adult Spirit Jersey – $52.95
shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-3.jpg

shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-4.jpg

Donald Duck Notebook and Sticky Note Set – $14.95
shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-5.jpg

shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-6.jpg

shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-7.jpg

shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-8.jpg

The food in SWLand does not look appetizing at all.
It isn't suppose to look super appealing, they are going for the theme. I mean who wants an Infinity Stone colored churro? Well me but I am weird like that, I get down with the churros. People should know Disney isn't going to serve bad tasting food. I wouldn't be surprised if they revamped the menu though because the masses eat based off looks.
dbb203948029348203948.jpg
kat-sakas-kettle-outpost-mix-SWFOOD0219.jpg
star-wars-land-will-serve-blue-milk-endorian-chickens-and-you-won-t-guess-what-else__647086_.jpg
SWGE_Beverages_at_Ogas_Cantina_0214ZR_0642KP_jrod.jpg
OCR-L-DIS-STARWARS-FOOD-FEATURED-1.jpg
star-wars-galaxys-edge-food-felucian-garden-spread.jpg
58423588_136926730780974_7466462574603982447_n.jpg

Jeez, suppose to rain the entire time I’m out in DW with the family next week.

Need y’all prayers that things clear up. :frown:
Dont fret coming from up north myself and having racks invested in this trip I can understand. Storms in Florida are in quick and dissapear rather quickly. Honestly last time we were there in 2017 the rain was a welcomed relief in the middle of August

I'm just saying that space hot dog looks like something you'd make rummaging through the fridge after school lol.

saw the donald duck spirit jersey leaked last week and wanted it, kind of been to spirit jerseys lately, picked up the pirates last night and probably pick up the haunted mansion by the halloween, i hope they have a villains one for the halloween party
thumbnail_pirates1.jpg

thumbnail_pirates2.jpg

anyways, details below for donald ducks 85yr anniv

Celebrate 85 Years of Donald Duck with New Merchandise and Free Collectible Key from shopDisney

It’s been 85 years since Donald Duck made his debut in The Wise Little Hen Silly Symphony short, and now Disney Store and shopDisney are celebrating everyone’s favorite duck with a limited free collectible key, new Spirit Jersey, and more.

Beginning on June 9, guests can visit their local Disney Store and receive a free collectible Donald Duck key. To be eligible, guests simply need to make any purchase and mention the codename “DONALD” during checkout. Keys will be offered to the first 100 guests that make a purchase in store, so needless to say, supplies are very limited.

To receive a free collectible Donald Duck key online the steps are rather similar. Make any purchase on shopDisney.com and use the code “DONALD” at the checkout page. This free collectible will be available online while supplies last, so quantity is a little more vague. One important piece of information to note, any purchase of Disney Park passes, gift cards, or memberships will not be eligible to receive this free gift.

shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-collectible-key-1200x395.jpg

Aside from the free collectible, Disney Store and shopDisney are releasing a new lineup of Donald Duck merchandise to coincide with the anniversary celebration. Starting on June 10 shoppers can find the following items at their local Disney Store, as well as online via shopDisney.com.

Donald Duck 85th Anniversary Pin – $12.95
shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-1-1200x1199.jpg

shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-2.jpg

Donald Duck Adult Spirit Jersey – $52.95
shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-3.jpg

shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-4.jpg

Donald Duck Notebook and Sticky Note Set – $14.95
shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-5.jpg

shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-6.jpg

shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-7.jpg

shopdisney-donald-duck-85th-8.jpg
when the donald jersey release???

So we were in the pool today and a thunderstorm hit
They just told us to leave till it passes. They re opened in about 45 minutes.
I guess it’s not a big deal if it rains or not

Do ya think the $140 is worth it to have Mickey and Minnie come to the room and wish a happy birthday?
It includes a cupcake and some decorations for the room?

Do ya think the $140 is worth it to have Mickey and Minnie come to the room and wish a happy birthday?

If you’re at the resort, it’s best to do the dinner at the castle. You’ll see all the princess characters and fireworks. They’ll bring out a special cupcake for her.

Make everything a once in a lifetime experience. I'd say do it, take hella pics, and save them for twenty years so you can laugh about it together.

Back
Top Bottom