DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Disneyland has been a ghost town recently. The longest wait time I believe was 35 for radiator springs and 30 for space mountain

For the time frame we went, amount of people and stayed at Disneyland hotel it was the best deal I found.

I’ll hit y’all up next time.

Looks like the new crowd control is in full effect! Plus summer blackouts for the lesser annual passes. Digging the less crowds and shorter waiting times

If I go to the one in Florida, I hope it's a ghost town. Less people the better in my mind!!

The AP block out has a lot to do with things fellas...Don’t underestimate how cheap some people can be...Won’t pony up that one day park price to get in...

any disney vacation club owners here? me and my wife became owners last year and now we're seeing the benefits of it. got a really good deal from it and used the points towards saratoga springs and animal kingdom when we stayed 2 weeks ago. well worth it as long as it works out for you :pimp:

The AP block out has a lot to do with things fellas...Don’t underestimate how cheap some people can be...Won’t pony up that one day park price to get in...

the whole month of june is at peak pricing and cost $150 for 1park and $200 for a park hopper

if im already paying $400-$500 for my AP, i definitely aren't gon' drop that much for one day in the park and to get in to a soft opening of a land

not to mention that most who even considered it probably expected it to be super crowded and opted to just wait it out

i dont think a single person thought it would be a ghost town at this time and we usually say "no one" as an exaggeration but in this case i dont think anyone really thought the park would be this empty

LOL. Sometimes people take it too far.

Also, would only want to build a Lightsaber if I had a white or black kyber crystal. I geeked out when I saw that in Rebels.

Sidenote: Is Chopper from Rebels anywhere in SW Land?

LOL. Sometimes people take it too far.

Also, would only want to build a Lightsaber if I had a white or black kyber crystal. I geeked out when I saw that in Rebels.

Sidenote: Is Chopper from Rebels anywhere in SW Land?

white kyber crystal is available but its on a different store, its not in the workshop iirc

It would be something I'd go hard after if it actually changed the blade into those colors (Black ~ White)...But it doesn't...As is if I stumbled across either color i'd make the buy but i'm not hitting each package with a flashlight to find one...

It would be something I'd go hard after if it actually changed the blade into those colors (Black ~ White)...But it doesn't...As is if I stumbled across either color i'd make the buy but i'm not hitting each package with a flashlight to find one...

until you see....
kybers.png

:rofl::smh:

Back
Top Bottom