DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

It was mad packed today
Parking line was closed down sending ppl towards other parking lots and towards the side entrance of the Pixar lot.

festival booth lines were Od long
Longest had to be the pork adobo line

al pastor torta from paradise grill was the best thing we ate today. Should’ve gotten 2 but ol girl wanted desserts
folks tryna hit up disney before going back to school

yup, virtual queue, they announced it pretty early on to get folks ready:

Disney just opened the latest Star Wars attraction in Florida, and now the company is prepping for the grand opening of the attraction’s twin on the west coast. But this week we learned that not only will the attraction be the same — the protocol for opening the attraction to guests will be identical, as well. Disneyland Resort plans to use the virtual queue system for the west coast opening of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.

and like i stated, the one in wdw gets filled within 25min:

According to our calculations, all Boarding Groups (including Backup Boarding Groups) were distributed within 23 minutes after park open. That’s 7 minutes shorter than yesterday, which clocked in at 30 minutes. Overall, Boarding Group distribution has been subject to blips and trends.

@WaltDisneyWorld Terrible experience with rise of the resistance today..arrived at 4am, got a pass at 7:04 group 143 (the app kept crashing) & then the ride went down for half the day..when I spoke with cast members they told me they couldn’t help at all. Disappointing day :frown:

— Jo (@SoyVanillaMisto) January 3, 2020

yup, virtual queue, they announced it pretty early on to get folks ready:

Disney just opened the latest Star Wars attraction in Florida, and now the company is prepping for the grand opening of the attraction’s twin on the west coast. But this week we learned that not only will the attraction be the same — the protocol for opening the attraction to guests will be identical, as well. Disneyland Resort plans to use the virtual queue system for the west coast opening of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.

and like i stated, the one in wdw gets filled within 25min:

According to our calculations, all Boarding Groups (including Backup Boarding Groups) were distributed within 23 minutes after park open. That’s 7 minutes shorter than yesterday, which clocked in at 30 minutes. Overall, Boarding Group distribution has been subject to blips and trends.
single rider it is :pimp:

Going 2/10.. I went for the first time last year with my girls family and really enjoyed it.

now that galaxys edge is done I’m goin IN. :pimp:

gonna drop the $ and do the lightsaber build experience. Anyone here done it? I read it’s good quality.

yes
the whole area is dope LOOKING
but a BIG letdown
nothing in it
just a money trap TRUST me
rise of the resistance may be its only upside
cause the other ride is TRASH
I’m just really looking for immersion and to see Star Wars content brought to life in front of me. I’ve never been big on rides tbh

Any word on the lightsaber quality when you build out at the salvage shop?

if you go once in a while, experience will be fine especially if you’re going to experience more stuff like lightsaber maing, experience is pretty good and sword itself if good quality from what ive seen/heard

i think GE feels more of a disappointment to those that go often as replay value isnt great because as mentioned, its like an outdoor mall

if you’re going once or for the first time, i think you will enjoy it, go to the cantina, build sabers, drink colored milk, eat some newly worded foods, interact with characters and ride both rides... granted you can do all in the visit, i think itll be enjoyable

also, theyve been testing r2d2 roaming GE these days and other droids might follow suit

There’s a hidden bar just for Disneyland annual passholders at Disney California Adventure

Disney California Adventure is about to open a hidden outdoor patio cocktail bar overlooking Cars Land and Avengers Campus that’s available only to Disneyland annual passholders.
The Alfresco Tasting Terrace opens Sunday, Jan. 5 on the second floor of the Golden Vine Winery as an exclusive bar just for passholders and their guests.

The only annual passholder bar at the Anaheim theme parks is likely the first of its kind in the United States. None of Walt Disney World’s four theme parks or 25-plus hotels in Florida have an exclusive passholder restaurant or bar.

Admission to the repurposed DCA bar will be reserved for Disneyland passholders with a valid annual pass and their guests.

Currently, the underused DCA wine bar offers a quiet respite from the hustle and bustle of the theme park below and provides a perfect roost for people watching or a romantic cocktail. The hidden patio has the feel of an intimate, private and exclusive hideaway that only a few people know about.

Located above the Mendocino Terrace, the new Alfresco AP bar sits next to the former Mondavi Vineyard Room fine dining restaurant that few Disney visitors ever get to see. The beautiful spot with spectacular views of the park is occasionally used for World of Color dining package seating or media events.

The new DCA passholder bar will feature five AP specialty cocktails exclusive to the Alfresco Terrace inspired by the history of the nearly 20-year-old Disney California Adventure.

The wine bar specializes in $14 to $20 California chardonnays, cabernets and pinots by the glass from the Napa, Sonoma and Russian River valleys. Cocktails like the Fun Wheel, Tiki Tai and Apricot Glowtini run $11 to $17.

Alfresco’s Italian-inspired appetizers include an $8 bruschetta, $10 flatbreads and $12 charcuterie and cheese board.

The first come, first served passholder bar won’t take reservations. Passholders can bring as many guests as they like. The bar is open daily from 11:30 a.m. until one hour before the park’s closing time.

There’s a hidden bar just for Disneyland annual passholders at Disney California Adventure

Disney California Adventure is about to open a hidden outdoor patio cocktail bar overlooking Cars Land and Avengers Campus that’s available only to Disneyland annual passholders.
The Alfresco Tasting Terrace opens Sunday, Jan. 5 on the second floor of the Golden Vine Winery as an exclusive bar just for passholders and their guests.

The only annual passholder bar at the Anaheim theme parks is likely the first of its kind in the United States. None of Walt Disney World’s four theme parks or 25-plus hotels in Florida have an exclusive passholder restaurant or bar.

Admission to the repurposed DCA bar will be reserved for Disneyland passholders with a valid annual pass and their guests.

Currently, the underused DCA wine bar offers a quiet respite from the hustle and bustle of the theme park below and provides a perfect roost for people watching or a romantic cocktail. The hidden patio has the feel of an intimate, private and exclusive hideaway that only a few people know about.

Located above the Mendocino Terrace, the new Alfresco AP bar sits next to the former Mondavi Vineyard Room fine dining restaurant that few Disney visitors ever get to see. The beautiful spot with spectacular views of the park is occasionally used for World of Color dining package seating or media events.

The new DCA passholder bar will feature five AP specialty cocktails exclusive to the Alfresco Terrace inspired by the history of the nearly 20-year-old Disney California Adventure.

The wine bar specializes in $14 to $20 California chardonnays, cabernets and pinots by the glass from the Napa, Sonoma and Russian River valleys. Cocktails like the Fun Wheel, Tiki Tai and Apricot Glowtini run $11 to $17.

Alfresco’s Italian-inspired appetizers include an $8 bruschetta, $10 flatbreads and $12 charcuterie and cheese board.

The first come, first served passholder bar won’t take reservations. Passholders can bring as many guests as they like. The bar is open daily from 11:30 a.m. until one hour before the park’s closing time.

Makes me miss living in California, our SoCal passes were CLUTCH.

man, y’all trippin, galaxys edge is dope. smugglers run is good as long as you get pilot. i’d take it over star tours any day. if you like star wars GE is great, super immersive. they could use some more droids or characters walking around.

some of y’all act like every square inch of the parks isn’t a money grab :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom