DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

637A0A78-6217-4700-9B55-1DF4D6407F5F.jpeg

honestly, the only scenario i see it being terrible is if it breaks down and you're stuck there for 3 hours and it required your kidneys to be taken out to get out of there

i couldnt help it and cant stand the month long wait so ive watched the ride and watched a lot and it is insane and the immersion starts at the queue that you might as well consider it a ride as well

i want to go these first day but i rarely go to the park on rope drop and since theyre doing virtual boarding pass, you're less likely to get one if you aren't there on opening

i’ll be heading down there the week after the super bowl. planning on it still being a mess :lol:

I believe we used that deal last year and put it all towards our passes. FYI your passes will start the first day you use that ticket not when you convert it to an annual pass.

yah thats whats nice with disney, they'll let you put that into an AP if you wanted to, i mean it is a benefit for them either way

Got officially booked for the world this coming July...7th-14th...

They threw out the free dining plan promo so we jumped on it...Excited, haven’t been since February 2018...

It was mad packed today
Parking line was closed down sending ppl towards other parking lots and towards the side entrance of the Pixar lot.

festival booth lines were Od long
Longest had to be the pork adobo line

al pastor torta from paradise grill was the best thing we ate today. Should’ve gotten 2 but ol girl wanted desserts

kind of dreading the rotr opening, boarding pass are all taken on wdw within 25min

Back
Top Bottom