DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Supervisor for our "costume" department at the three hotels.

so can you divulge how much those cost and if they are also numbered to keep track on who wears them and are they as strict when it comes to taking those home like the cast members in the park?

Cool.

Any advice on getting a job there?

I'm on unemployment cause I'm not getting enough hours at work

Depending on what job you're open to working as, some are a whole lot easier to get compared to others. Usually, security, cooks/chefs, retail, and housekeeping at the hotels are what they usually hire all year for. I can help you out with a referral too if it doesn't matter where you want to start out. You can always transfer once the probationary period is up too. Free to PM me if you have any further questions.

and to add to this
do it be some baddies in them costumes or no

Bro... you don't even know. The stories that can be discussed offline. :lol:
Everyday I'm like

Then when you see them in regular clothes since costumes hide so much
tenor.gif

Last edited:
there are talks online that they should create wakanda in the parks not just in honor of boseman but also for the culture and i think i foudn the perfect place for it in DL....

demolish nemos sub and autopia and make that whole land like batuu but wakanda and its actually perfect fit in tomorrowland, they have advance techs and the city is actually very futuristic with a good mix of being grounded

they can even use the little lake thingy in a cool way and not really have to get rid of it fully

1599007388485.jpeg

plus i just really do not see the point of waste of a space sub and autopia in the land

Might just dedicate some of the avengers academy area to BP

there’s already a BP meet and greet in DCA by the hangar with Cap Marv but i dont think theres room for a dedicated wakanda section, im sure the character will be walking around there with the dorja and probably be part of the stuntshow when that gets going but we need wakanda and we need to get rid of nemo sub and autopia

Depending on what job you're open to working as, some are a whole lot easier to get compared to others. Usually, security, cooks/chefs, retail, and housekeeping at the hotels are what they usually hire all year for. I can help you out with a referral too if it doesn't matter where you want to start out. You can always transfer once the probationary period is up too. Free to PM me if you have any further questions.

Bro... you don't even know. The stories that can be discussed offline. :lol:
Everyday I'm like

Then when you see them in regular clothes since costumes hide so much
tenor.gif

I hit up the outside machinists ne time when we were there, and they were super helpful trying to get some young blood in the machine shop there. Im super happy where im at now, but the website was disneycareers or something, and they sent me emails anytime a position opened up in that department. I think it would be awesome to contribute and be a part of making peoples experiences something that will last throughout generations, stories passed down from parent to child.

i member one time, my youngest was about 3, and we rode the jungle cruise late. She ended up losing her sandal somehow in the amazon, and it was never recovered. Some cast members were just strolling by on their day off, and were like, here, come with us into the bazaar. Let my daughter pick out a pair of sandals, and were like, we got you. They took us to the register and told that cast member the situation, and said to put it on some list, i forget what they called it. That 10 dollar pair of sandals left us with a feeling that they truly cared about us, and we are appreciative to this day. That is the magic for us, feeling like they were there for us, out of the thousands of people, we were part of it. I have the utmost respect for those cast members, the ones who carry on the legacy of what Walt had imagined his creation to be.

I hit up the outside machinists ne time when we were there, and they were super helpful trying to get some young blood in the machine shop there. Im super happy where im at now, but the website was disneycareers or something, and they sent me emails anytime a position opened up in that department. I think it would be awesome to contribute and be a part of making peoples experiences something that will last throughout generations, stories passed down from parent to child.

Where are you working now? I feel you about all that. It's been cool working out here for the experience and being able to contribute to that vision. It sounds corny for those that don't work there, but, it's a whole another vibe once you're there. No matter where you're at, whether you're a food vendor, an engineer that works on fixing things at the hotel, or even an attraction cast member; it's a good feeling just having to help out people. There will be times I'd be tired/cranky af or just want to go straight to my car after work, but then often run into guests that would need help finding their way. I'd go out of my way just to walk them to where they needed to be and make conversation. I'm a trainer too, so I do my best to make all the new cast members comfortable and being able to make the best of their experiences out here. First impression is usually everything, especially when you associate that "magic" to it being a good experience when it comes to the company.

Where are you working now? I feel you about all that. It's been cool working out here for the experience and being able to contribute to that vision. It sounds corny for those that don't work there, but, it's a whole another vibe once you're there. No matter where you're at, whether you're a food vendor, an engineer that works on fixing things at the hotel, or even an attraction cast member; it's a good feeling just having to help out people. There will be times I'd be tired/cranky af or just want to go straight to my car after work, but then often run into guests that would need help finding their way. I'd go out of my way just to walk them to where they needed to be and make conversation. I'm a trainer too, so I do my best to make all the new cast members comfortable and being able to make the best of their experiences out here. First impression is usually everything, especially when you associate that "magic" to it being a good experience when it comes to the company.
I work at a company that designs and builds medical testing machines, and do part inspection as well as assembly. We're finishing some new machines for viral testing, and its been awesome to be on that end of helping the world. Ive always looked at "jobs" as something we should enjoy doing, and always found an appreciation for those who can have the foresight to realize the bigger picture. I remember there was a janitor in dca, he was stopping people while throwing away their trash and holding it open for them. But he was freestyling to them, just to make them smile. He was putting himself, who he was as a person into his position as a janitor, and therefore becoming much, much more than someone cleaning up the place. He was leaving his mark, in his way. That is not just magical in disneyland, but to see how most cast members treat their guests as such, is inspiring to me, and my children. The lesson of do what you love in your heart, and you will be rich in spirit will not be lost. You can lose money, but never lose your spirit.

Back
Top Bottom