DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

gon' need more villains spirit jerseys

1599502802574.png

1599502813538.png

1599502829359.png

Copped that Madame Leota sipper for my wife off the bay. It’s a pretty cool one and will go with her Leota pop. Sucks seeing all the Disney pics on my FB memories. From this point on it’s my favorite time to go because of the atmosphere and all the good treats. Stupid Rona.

The recent NorCal/Bay orange skies reminds me of a time almost 3 years ago, when there was a fire in Anaheim Hills. Lit up the skies at work and it was cool to see. It was just unhealthy to be outside and we all had to rock N95 masks if we were to head outdoors.
IMG_6133.JPG
IMG_6134.JPG
IMG_6141.JPG
IMG_6142.JPG

if i were an nba player and in the bubble, id be wearing a different spirit jersey every walk in to the games

I'm surprised the NBA and Disney didn't collab on some special merch for this awkward season. Considering all the inclusiveness the bubble has brought forth, would've been dope to see some NBA inspired spirit jerseys using the teams in post season.

whats the word on disneyland opening
like idk if i wanna pay for my current pass
if i gotta make a reservation
reason i got a sig pass so i dont have to do that
are they gonna adjust the price or what
cause i dont wanna pay my same price
when they start back if i gotta make a reservation

I'm surprised the NBA and Disney didn't collab on some special merch for this awkward season. Considering all the inclusiveness the bubble has brought forth, would've been dope to see some NBA inspired spirit jerseys using the teams in post season.

they got a few clothing at shopdisney and they already got some merch from the nba store that opened

and since the spririt jerseys seems to be produced by this one company for disney, maybe nba were asking too much for licensing

there were also the junk food disney x nba tees i posted a page or so and they probably got the rights for the collab

Speculation seems like sometime in October if all goes right with the Governor's regulations. Not sure how they're adjusting prices when it comes to AP's. They've all been quiet about all that lately.

they got a few clothing at shopdisney and they already got some merch from the nba store that opened

and since the spririt jerseys seems to be produced by this one company for disney, maybe nba were asking too much for licensing

there were also the junk food disney x nba tees i posted a page or so and they probably got the rights for the collab

Saw some of the stuff and it was alright. The Junk Food ones were pretty weak. They'll probably go on sale after the season lol. NBA x Disney stuff from the past seemed a bit better in terms of effort.

According to The Orange County Register, California Attractions and Parks Association issued the following statement:

California’s amusement parks urge the governor to issue amusement park guidelines expeditiously so these vital community attractions can reopen their doors in a responsible manner and get residents back to work.

CAPA represents Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, and a number of other nearby theme parks. The organization has reportedly been working closely with the government on reopening plans for the theme parks, and insists that the theme parks are ready to reopen in a manner that is safe and responsible:

As evidenced by the many open amusement parks in the United States and around the world, visiting an attraction will not look the same as before COVID, but California’s amusement parks are ready to responsibly reopen.

Depending on what job you're open to working as, some are a whole lot easier to get compared to others. Usually, security, cooks/chefs, retail, and housekeeping at the hotels are what they usually hire all year for. I can help you out with a referral too if it doesn't matter where you want to start out. You can always transfer once the probationary period is up too. Free to PM me if you have any further questions.

Bro... you don't even know. The stories that can be discussed offline. :lol:
Everyday I'm like

Then when you see them in regular clothes since costumes hide so much
So this happening or not, :nerd: asking for a friend, who is a Prime Minister.

Had a coworker who use to work for Disney back in the 80's in Orlando as a cook, some of the stories he was telling sounded like Woodstock. Dudes hooking up with coworkers in the park afterhours. :pimp: I always thought working in an amusement park must be fun as hell as a teenager.

^ That pretty much hasn’t changed. Lol still hearing those stories til this day. People I know would be with someone new every time I would catch up with them.

So they closed Wonderground temporarily to sell Galaxy’s Edge merch.

Guests Get to Vote for Next Legacy Lightsaber Coming to Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities in Star Wars

Beginning today, fans can vote for which legacy lightsaber they would hope to see offered at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities. Legacy lightsabers are modeled after the lightsabers of some of the most heroic, iconic, mythical and sinister figures in the Star Wars galaxy. This list includes legends from Luke Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano to Darth Vader and Darth Maul.

1600454517182.png

Found inside Dok Ondar’s Den of Antiquities, twelve unique legacy lightsabers have been offered to date. Today, you have a chance to share your opinion about what you hope to see added to Dok’s collection! Make your choice from these 6 options, all legendary in their own right — Anakin Skywalker, Kanan Jarrus, Qui-Gon Jinn, Cal Kestis, Ezra Bridger and Lord Corvax.

You can vote here.

^ Same here. From Halloween until Christmas/New Year are the times I look forward to. Even we miss out on Halloween, there will be Christmas at least. Going to have to make the best of the remaining year.

whats the word on disneyland opening
like idk if i wanna pay for my current pass
if i gotta make a reservation
reason i got a sig pass so i dont have to do that
are they gonna adjust the price or what
cause i dont wanna pay my same price
when they start back if i gotta make a reservation

seems likely tbh

Anyone been to downtown Disney lately? Was int he OC this weekend but figured it would be busy as hell. Thinking about going mid week after work.

Back
Top Bottom