DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

heres a good link to see what dates are available for which tier

98EC46EF-9BD0-47FE-B142-BA8C80745677.jpeg

CC505635-2BDD-4FBB-84BC-2AF583778898.jpeg

C640C7D4-1AD0-4214-99DF-2AAF441FC18F.jpeg

Yeah I know I just wondered if I’d be able to see how quickly they filled up.

We’ll have a better idea of availability on the 15th.

Took the family on Sunday to that Taste of Universal event. To our surprise they had rides open! Minions and the studio tour were closed tho. Jurassic world was open and I guess they’re building a supernintendo world next to the transformers ride. They sprayed our hands with hand sanitizer before getting on the rides. Masks had to stay on during the rides too.

yup, it was a surprise and soft opening since the opening has been announced for this weekend and i was kind of mad i missed out, wanted to goto the food event

Took the family on Sunday to that Taste of Universal event. To our surprise they had rides open! Minions and the studio tour were closed tho. Jurassic world was open and I guess they’re building a supernintendo world next to the transformers ride. They sprayed our hands with hand sanitizer before getting on the rides. Masks had to stay on during the rides too.

Is universal open to non ca residents? Planning a trip back home in august for a wedding and want to take my oldest.

just CA residents for now but by the way things are going, it might be open to everyone by august

also to those trying to get tickets today, its not suppose to open no earlier than 8am pst but the queue might open up at 7:30 so keep an eye out

im right there

30th is going to go first and then june 4th will be second with AA opening that day

i also have the reservation page open and its also more than an hour wait, crazy, yall should open it up to so you're already on queue once you get your tix

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom