DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Wild didn't know this was coming down the pike. Personally wish they would have painted it to look like a Y Wing or an X Wing.
I got to fly on the United Airlines Star Wars plane – Here’s what it’s like inside (msn.com)
AAKPvYJ.png

AAKPBIO.jpg

AAKPvZ3.jpg

AAKPAfF.jpg

Went this past Sat. Made line by 7:45am to get into the park. Was inside AC by 8:50am. Our group time for Web Slingers was 9:09am. By 9:30 we had gotten on WS and Guardians. We were able to place mobile orders for food and drinks (placed around 7:30ish).

Giving AC a rating: 6 out of 8.

I’m sure that will change once they start to add on in the later years. Turning it into Marvel Land or something.

Food (breakfast) and drinks (cocktails) were okay. Then again it’s Disney. If you can’t mobile order, don’t waste your time waiting in line.

Calculated Breakfast
Ever-Expanding Cinna-Pym Toast

Drinks:
Honey Buzz
X-Periment
The Regulator
Molecular Meltdown

Shows were fun and enjoyed them:
Black Widow & BP vs Taskmaster.
Dora Milaje training

Rides:
Only waited two mins to get on Guardians (best thing out of my experience).
Web Slingers was meh… The arm movement gets old really fast. I would have to say, Toy Story Mania > WS.

Didn’t buy any merch. Was hoping for an awesome opening weekend tee, but the design was underwhelming. Iron Man drink holder def the item to get. I was being lazy and didn’t want to carry it around all day.

Overall my experience was good but not great. Was expecting more from Disney and Marvel.

thanks for the quick write up

it probably wont be great until the e-attraction opens up so its gon be underwhelming similar to how GE also needed RotR to really kick it up a notch

it looks huge and wide open in pics but then i remember it used to be bugsland and im just not gon get my hope sup too much

so how does entering the land works? you can enter through by the carthay circle side and thene xit out through GotG but can enter through that way? im kind of confused on how they are handling things

also been reading that its been more of a mess because people were reserving pick-up times for food but thats not a pass to get in as there's a line and only the spidey ride queue being called up lets you bypass the line

but then they started putting on the app not to order unless you're in the land but then if you get in there at noon and then start trying order food and earliest pick-up is 3pm or 4pm, then that just doesnt work, you can only do so much in that small land so i read that a lot of people are just sitting inside the land waiting for their pick-up time and in turn they cant let anyone else in until some leaves so it becomes stagnant

is there a stand-by line for food too as that might be faster?

looks like they stopped mobile order for the shawarma palace today

restaurants re-openings

Oga’s Cantina - Opening June 17 (bookings available June 14)
Lamplight Lounge Brunch - Opening July 9 (booking available June 14 - Friday, Saturday, Sunday brunch only)
Wine Country Trattoria - Opening July 17 (bookings available June 14)
Tiki Juice Bar (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
Docking Bay Food & Cargo (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
Alien Pizza Planet (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante – Opening June 17

berry nayce!

let us know how the crowd is

and looks like theyll just be adding new characters as shows/movies ha-pen right away, lokie literally premiered a few hours ago and...

Last edited:
a few minutes to noon and it was time has stopped

clock hits 12 and everyones holding their breathe

12:00:3 and you hear a loud clap at your 3 oclock, a loud squel on your 9

and then i look down on my phone and bam!

73161E72-1E1C-4E3A-BF20-C77CFA74C337.jpeg

the magic is here

a few minutes to noon and it was time has stopped

clock hits 12 and everyones holding their breathe

12:00:3 and you hear a loud clap at your 3 oclock, a loud squel on your 9

and then i look down on my phone and bam!

73161E72-1E1C-4E3A-BF20-C77CFA74C337.jpeg

the magic is here
the ride shut down yesterday around noon as well
really screwed us cause we werent checked out of the queue, so we couldnt try for ROTR at 1200

Might plan on taking the kids in November before my son turns 3. But I also realized we haven't gone out anywhere because he doesn't like wearing a mask lol

Congrats. I was in line at 6:50AM today and while walking I was able to get group 18.

Already left Avengers Campus after we saw Spiderman jump across buildings

Might plan on taking the kids in November before my son turns 3. But I also realized we haven't gone out anywhere because he doesn't like wearing a mask lol

mask prob wont be required by then

mask might not be required next week if your vaccinated

the ride shut down yesterday around noon as well
really screwed us cause we werent checked out of the queue, so we couldnt try for ROTR at 1200

yah missed out on rotr in the morn, gave me snkrs ptsd, literally gone in a few seconds

kind of wack how they handled this avengers campus entrance, bow gotg is part of it and the only way u can ride it is inside the campus, thats lame

im gon' give Avengers Campus a 7/8, maybe i am more of a comicbook fan than a star wars fan but i enjoyed the land more

campus1.jpg

i think they were able to cram a lot in such a small space and it has delivered what Galaxys Edge couldn't and thats show and interactions with characters

plane.jpg

they have 4 main show, spidey and the animatornic jump, a stunt-fight action by the avengers building, dr strange's strange show and the dora milaje doing their thing and thats in addition to all available characters coming out talking to guests, taking pics and multiple characters at a time and in such a small space... all you got form GE is chewy and rey/kylo and strom troopers walking around for a second or two

the spidey ride is a more advanced midway mania but i like it way more, the sensor for your movement is surprisingly accurate and depends on your movement you can pull stuff down with the web and push buttons (no one really tells you this but there are signs in the queue and if you do not read then you'll miss it

then there's a addition of the pay2win power bands which does make the replay value better, it does look fun but I am not willing to spend money on it unless i have an AP and i can go back all the time and be able to use it more

web.jpg

the food is good, i didnt try everything but i enjoyed the "giant" chicken sammwich but really its just a pounded chicken on a small bread
chix.jpg

but the churro sucked though, it has a hint of pineapple but then an after taste of dried churro dough

churro.jpg

theres really only on store and it is tiny and then theres a stand that sells those power bands so you can get one in the last second before you get on the ride if you want to so its not a shopping mall like GE is/was

it does suck that GotG is now part of AC because the only way to ride it is to get in but I get it, the hyperions queue is now the dining area and and that is a lot of space and if they cut off AC right before getting to GotG then people wont have anywhere to eat and have to leave and not be able to comeback, it would have been a bigger mess so I understand the decision, things should be better once things open up

i cant wait for the new e-ticket attraction to open up

GE has hot rey as wifey material but AC does have thick BW and CM so...

over at DL ive had a pleasure of telling people to get back of the line as they continuously try to cut in line for snow white ride :lol:
sw.jpg

most rides were 20-45 minutes and not even that long on some, big thunder said 35min and it was a practical walk on at night and haunted was saying 50min but i just ask to use the stairs and its less than 5min

DL just felt more chill since the crowd is going insane for AC right now
DL1.jpg

and of course they got me with the merch and this is what they'll be missing out from AP members

GE.jpg

venomscarnage.jpg

gauntlets.jpg

Last edited:
Fresh Baked posting that rumors are spreading about Disneyland ending social distancing to some extent on 6/15.

I'll keep up with it and update here when I find out.

Disneyland just confirmed and announced little to no mask restrictions indoor or outdoor “for fully vaccinated individuals” .

also confirmed they will NOT be verifying vaccination status.

Disneyland just confirmed and announced little to no mask restrictions indoor or outdoor “for fully vaccinated individuals” .

also confirmed they will NOT be verifying vaccination status.

physical distancing ends tomorrow too along with the temp checks so the rest of june is probably gon be the sweet spot before the july where they may have increased capacity, i wouldnt be surprised if they tested fireworks so they can do something for july 4th

Back
Top Bottom