DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

physical distancing ends tomorrow too along with the temp checks so the rest of june is probably gon be the sweet spot before the july where they may have increased capacity, i wouldnt be surprised if they tested fireworks so they can do something for july 4th
I really really really hope they don’t increase capacity until 7/1.. I’ll be there the 2 days before.
I was telling those I’m going with that we could end up with the perfect sweet spot. I hope we do!

they havent offered extra tix so i dont think they increased it and when i went last week it really wasnt too bad, you still got to plan out and strategize to get the most out of it especially if you want to ride as much as possible but for the most part people still hyped and trying to get into AC

wdwnt and micechat tends to be quick with reports when they add more tickets and i havent seen it so i think you're good, have fun!

I didn’t know Oga’s cantina went live this morning.

Checking for the dates I’m going and even looking all the way to 8/13 right now there is NO availability. That has to be an error, right? They must’ve glitched the reservation system or something?

If they’re all gone for 2 months within 5 hours, my god.

could be but doubt it, people been wanting to go there, even before covid it was difficult to get it so its no surprise, these vloggers eating all of these sh*t up too, there was report on opening day/weekend of AC where the food were stalled because these vloggers ordered everything on the menu and the cashiers has like a $250 max limit per purchase

Was July sorta booked before this announcement?

July is wide open again but most of June is still empty.

before the increase to 35%, there were some sold out days then they increase cap and made tix available 120 days in advance and there were more tix available, they also added more for june but sold out quick right after

i saw some days available on june which i think some moving their rez, thinking of maybe going, gon wait til the end of this week of how things are then decide if there still june tix available

a few attractions re-opening

In Disneyland, guests can once again explore the walkthrough of Sleeping Beauty Castle. Over in Disney California Adventure, guests will be excited to find the Animation Academy, Golden Zephyr, and Sorcerer’s Workshop have all returned as well.

A few days later on June 18th, Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes will reopen.

Later in the month of June on the 25th, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters will return in Tomorrowland at Disneyland.

Finally, on July 9th, kids can once again explore the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.

some false info are being reported, insider saying disney opened at full capacity today when they clearly didnt

30min hanuted, 40min space, 20min thunder and 25min soarin even though everyone trying to get into AC at DCA right now… just full of bs reporting

looks like things are moving smoothly with loosening of restrictions

really tempted to get in there before june is over

90 degrees over there though which could feel like 105 in direct sun

Got boarding pass number 20 for web slingers.

I'll give my trip report later but Avenger's Campus feels really small

Forgot to update but here it is:

We went on the 7th and 10th

On the 7th
-got in line around 6:50 on Harbour. Parked at the Anaheim Hotel for onky $15
-got inside the gates to DCA after 8:15am and went straight to radiator racers. It was a 15 minute wait
- went to Avenger's Campus and it was a clusterbleep
-rode Gaurdians ride 5 times since leaving meant you couldn't ride again until night.
-got lucky with a random food order and ordered the pymini and meatball pasta from pyms test kitchen. Both were garbage but the meatballs were pretty good
-chicken schwarma is the best item in AC but you need to use the entire tzaziki sauce container
-every ride that day was basically 30 mins and under except for radiators and did everything at least twice cause there's not much to do in DCA

On the 10th
-got there about the same time and the lines were definitly longer
-this time I had reservations at Carthay Circle and lamplight lounge and the food was much better
-had front row seats to a fight at radiator springs. A girl saw her mom and called her a karen and a dog. They argued and the mom threw a beer on her daughter which hit some kids. They got into some fisticuffs. The girls bf grabbed her and tried to restrain her. Our eyes locked, pause, and I could see the embarrasment from the ordeal. The kids parents who got beer at them yelled at the girl and she started yelling at them.
-pretty much the same as Monday

Pics of DCA
Screenshot_20210610-232806_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210610-232728_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210610-232703_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210610-232646_Video Player.jpg

Forgot to update but here it is:

We went on the 7th and 10th

On the 7th
-got in line around 6:50 on Harbour. Parked at the Anaheim Hotel for onky $15
-got inside the gates to DCA after 8:15am and went straight to radiator racers. It was a 15 minute wait
- went to Avenger's Campus and it was a clusterbleep
-rode Gaurdians ride 5 times since leaving meant you couldn't ride again until night.
-got lucky with a random food order and ordered the pymini and meatball pasta from pyms test kitchen. Both were garbage but the meatballs were pretty good
-chicken schwarma is the best item in AC but you need to use the entire tzaziki sauce container
-every ride that day was basically 30 mins and under except for radiators and did everything at least twice cause there's not much to do in DCA

On the 10th
-got there about the same time and the lines were definitly longer
-this time I had reservations at Carthay Circle and lamplight lounge and the food was much better
-had front row seats to a fight at radiator springs. A girl saw her mom and called her a karen and a dog. They argued and the mom threw a beer on her daughter which hit some kids. They got into some fisticuffs. The girls bf grabbed her and tried to restrain her. Our eyes locked, pause, and I could see the embarrasment from the ordeal. The kids parents who got beer at them yelled at the girl and she started yelling at them.
-pretty much the same as Monday

Pics of DCA
Screenshot_20210610-232806_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210610-232728_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210610-232703_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210610-232646_Video Player.jpg
:rofl:

my guy I saw the first pic and was like yo did he upload this on accident

and I kept scrolling to realize you def didn’t :lol:

Going this Friday and Saturday (unless my job says otherwise), and I'll admit, i'm not excited yet thinking of the heat and all the people lol

Everyone posting videos from yesterday of it “packed” and I’m telling everyone it’s only at like 35-40% cap lol

i think it depends where youre at, i peeped frehbaked for sec yesterday and around noon DL looked empty due to AC but again i checked wait times and only racers were more than an hour

mostly because theyre filling every seat and spot on rides now, got to say i will moss having rows and cars all to yourself, it was a good experience while it lasts

but to know for sure, imma just have to go and find out myself…

Last edited:
yup all these news sites just looking for some clickbaits, all the crowded pics are from the parks opening when they arent letting people is so there are huge crowds and without social distancing it looks even more packed like this

but in reality with capacity still intact and no more social distancing, its more like...

gon' be a while before its fully 100% at DL but more details on the new "AP" membership will be coming up soon...

excerpts via LA times: https://www.latimes.com/business/st...lifornia-adventure-capacity-masks-annual-pass

In some ways, the parks will never return to pre-pandemic operations. Disney executives say the 15-month closure helped them rethink how best to manage one of the biggest headaches at the resort: the enormous throngs of Disney-loving visitors.

That includes keeping in place a reservation system that was adopted to manage visitor numbers under the state-imposed capacity limits and the continued use of a virtual queuing system that was designed to give all parkgoers a shot at visiting the most popular attractions.

The annual pass program — which was canceled in January and which experts blamed for some of the parks’ crowding problems — will be replaced with a membership program that “will reflect the behavior of our superfans,” D’Amaro said, adding that more details will be released “relatively soon.”

Before the closure, the resort employed about 32,000 workers. D’Amaro said the resort has about 15,000 employees back at work, and he expects to hire hundreds more over the next few months. It remains unclear when or whether the resort will return to its pre-pandemic staffing levels.

Back
Top Bottom