DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

yah micechat also had an article yesterday about the weird crowd levels and wait times and how its been going down since opening

i still want to hit up the parks before it gets insane but i do think july and augusts gon be extra crowded especially at night since fireworks are coming back, right now a lot goes home because theres not much to look forward to at night and thats where i partially disagree with freshbaked, its not just AP but overall guests having no reason to stay once you hit everything up before the sun sets
Yeah I feel like July is gonna ramp up for sure. I’m just glad I got to enjoy Disney like this. Prob won’t ever happen again.

this is one reason AC > GE for me, they got characters everywhere and when a new tv series updates that character (loki) or a new movie comes out, the characters gets that update too like black widow wearing her white costume from the new movie

problem with GE is that they specified the timeline of the land too much so you just see rey, and chewy fixing a damn x-wing on the corner and kylo walking around but people want the favorites like luke, darth, lando, obi wan, jar-jar, etc.. and they cant/wont do it

1625250723309.png

1625250750957.png

damn, guess no more fastpasses for me if true

RUMOR: “Disney Premier Access” Paid Service Replacing FastPass at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort Soon

This morning, it was confirmed that Disneyland Paris would be retiring free FastPasses and replacing them with Disney Premier Access (not to be confused with Disney+ Premier Access). It seems likely that this service will also come to Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort soon.

Guests can choose to purchase Disney Premier Access via the Disneyland Paris App, or at select locations inside the parks. They can then use the digital service to book an assigned time slot for some attractions and skip the standby queue. Prices vary from 8€ to 15€ ($9.46 to $17.74) per person per ride, depending on the attraction and day of use.

Walt Disney World is leaning more on the My Disney Experience App with the recent launch of MagicMobile Pass, allowing guests to use their smartphone as their entry ticket. It makes sense that this would later extend to FastPass use.

great deal here for cali residents

California Residents Can Now Take Advantage of Discounted Tickets to Disneyland Resort Through September

If you are a California resident looking to visit the Happiest Place on Earth this summer, you are in luck: Disneyland is bringing back discounted multi-day ticket offers for California residents.

Beginning today, July 6, Californians can purchase $249 three-day single-park tickets that allow access to either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure, or $304 three-day parkhopper tickets that will grant access into both parks on a single day. The offer, as low as $83 per person per day for a 3-day ticket, can be used on any three separate days through Sept. 30, 2021.

great deal here for cali residents

California Residents Can Now Take Advantage of Discounted Tickets to Disneyland Resort Through September

If you are a California resident looking to visit the Happiest Place on Earth this summer, you are in luck: Disneyland is bringing back discounted multi-day ticket offers for California residents.

Beginning today, July 6, Californians can purchase $249 three-day single-park tickets that allow access to either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure, or $304 three-day parkhopper tickets that will grant access into both parks on a single day. The offer, as low as $83 per person per day for a 3-day ticket, can be used on any three separate days through Sept. 30, 2021.
Been holding out but might have to jump on that.

its a no brainer, was gon grab a ticket for july but this ones way, way better

no 14day limit too it seems, just use em from now til sept 30

no clue on that one, all i know is that they are still short on staff but they have been more efficient and they could still lift capacity at anytime

that california residents discount just tells me
they’re not hitting their post pandemic numbers and are realizing they need ca resident more than they thought. i hope they still don’t hit their numbers with that discount offered. greedy sumama bishes

yup, even if they did increase capacity and made more tix available, no days are sold out so they’re definitely not maximizing profit and read on micechat that even on july 4th that wait times were low

so hopefully they realize the importance of APs to their park

i mean hell its already 6pm and apparently you can still buy tix for today :lol: park closes in 4-5 hours and theyd still sell you a ticket if you want

3FFCED55-B9F8-4BD5-B724-D6B9E9DB2D89.jpeg

havent watched the vid but freshbaked may have heard it coming back january
He said announcement in summer.. because the days are out far enough to reach January for reservations so people will need to know if they can just buy the annual

Im wondering if they would still apply the value of the tickets towards an ap, that 3 day pass deal could end up being a supersteal.

is insanely crazy if true, how is someone able to get a gun in the park? havent been to knotts in a while but figure security is DL level where its almost impossible to get any weapon in there

Back
Top Bottom