DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

we might never see the end of this damn pandemic because of people/places like these…

1627525718716.jpeg
Loll goofy asses. How do you even go about proving you aren't vaccinated :lol:

how bad is it gonna be?! :lol:

wonder if i’ll be able to apply my current tickets towards it. tomorrows gonna be interesting

Last edited:
:lol:

the legacy pass discount git extended til 8/15 do i had my suspicions that a new ap is gon be coming cuz they usually extend the disco up til the end of the month

so i wouldn't be surprised if the new APs available soon after its announced

I hope they keep the park hopper tickets, trying to use those 2 day ones for Halloween and Christmas before our next kid comes in January

Am I reading that right or does it seem that Park Hopper won’t be a thing anymore…Them saying you’ll get X amount of ticket reservations at a time kind of leans that way for me…So if I plan on hitting Disneyland in the morning then sliding over to Cali for dinner I’ll need a reservation for both?

Last edited:
I wonder if there's going to be payment plans? That will help with the crowds

A monthly payment plan exclusively for California residents will be offered—which continues to be a priority for our guests of Disneyland Resort. Magic Key passes start as low as $399 or $19/month for 12 months (for Southern California residents and after a down payment).

Believe Key is what I would probably roll with.

yup, that looks like the one. since i already have tickets im gonna have to wait till i go to upgrade. or i wonder if i can call and have the tickets applied towards the pass

They should allow you to I feel. Would be grimey IMO if they didn’t :lol:

I was going to take advantage of that 3 day SoCal deal they had, but I might as well wait now.

I don't get it.

Let's use the Imagine for example for the month of August.

You then reserve two days, let's say the 5th and 6th. After you go on those days then you can reserve two more days, like the 8th and 10th? Rinse and repeat?

Back
Top Bottom