DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Can’t add to magic key for a single fee is doo doo. I’m not dropping $20/day plus extra for the good rides. Disney really trying to shake people down for every penny

that chicks explanation/writing is confusing as hell

so you can get Genie+ for a fee and then theres an additional $20 fee for individual rides?

and there's a skip the line option now?

going out to waikiki for the labor day week
looked into it, but 1 night is basically what we're paying for our whole stay.

:stoneface:

Imo it’s not worth it. I used to live next door in Kapolei. And me and my husband went on plenty of date nights there. Granted we didn’t have kids at the time. But it’s od expensive. And at the time the hotel wasn’t the best. The lagoons are dope tho and anyone can go there.
For no rides and for it to not be a an actual disney park I couldn’t see myself spending so much money.

I’ll probably pay for Genie+ on the busier days, but I wish it could be added on to your key like DonRafa DonRafa said. Would have preferred if they just brought back MaxPass at a higher price point. :smh:

regular standby lines are still available so eh and at least they wont do regular free fastpass anymore and that should make standby move faster

and thinking about it, it is nice to have an option to get into RotR if i have guests from out of town (its the one ride i want everyone to experience it) as long as its not like $50/per person/per ride or something

radiator springs im just gon drag them in the singles riders :lol:

and no other rides out there are worth paying extra to ride

as for the genie+, i do wish it was added like maxpass but its still a good option to get the full day photopass

going out to waikiki for the labor day week
looked into it, but 1 night is basically what we're paying for our whole stay.

:stoneface:
Yepp I totally get ya, the prices are jaw dropping. But it’s honestly the best villa ive ever stayed at... wife was so impressed that she is adamant on getting vacation club now FML... it’s like having another car payment 😩

I probably won’t be getting it and just pay for the a la cart for the good rides as needed.

I hope they back pedal and make it an add on to the magic key for a single fee

1629745940560.png

1629745955884.png

is this the right place for the magic key queue?

its saying coming soon and that animation just keeps playing but when i click on that magic key purchase page link, it goes to this exact same page
mp.png

i keep refreshing it and it keep going to the same page so i had to use the DL app on my phone and then it redirected me but i dont like using my phone as i feel like minimizing the window resets the countdown/refreshes the window and would place me in the back of the list all over again and then my phone becomes useless just waiting in that queue

the que on my phone isn’t moving. my desktop one is going, 15 minutes

Back
Top Bottom