DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

yup

until genie+ releases with Individual Attractions Selections where you can pay separately to ride them but the boarding group will still be in place to get on it for no additional fee

It was sorta cool getting the day started with a starbucks from my hotel lobby and getting back to the room just in time for boarding passes before calling our Uber and heading to the park. I for some reason enjoy it.

1631297697895.png

Celebrate the Holiday Season in a Merry, New Way with Disney Merriest Nites, an All-New After-Hours Event at Disneyland Park

Are you looking forward to immersing yourself in the holiday season this year? Look no further because magic is here with Holidays at the Disneyland Resort! And this year we’ve added a new separate ticket, limited-capacity offering, Disney Merriest Nites. Since Mickey Mouse adores the holidays and celebrating with friends, he’s invited some of them to help host six themed parties in one throughout Disneyland park. You can join Mickey Mouse and his friends on one of five select nights during November and December with the purchase of a ticket!

• Holiday Magic Returns to the Disneyland Resort from Nov. 12, 2021, through Jan. 9, 2022
  • 2389uph23lb2feq12.jpeg
As the host of the party, Mickey Mouse will welcome you to the party on Main Street, U.S.A. with Victorian flair, and Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and their friends join in the fun, traveling in a special coach with Christmas carol sing-alongs, Muppet antics, and a few chickens! Over in New Orleans Square, Princess Tiana plans to ring in Noel with guests at her bayou-inspired celebration. In Frontierland, Miguel from the Disney and Pixar film “Coco” will be wishing everyone Feliz Navidad while you kick up your heels during a jolly dance-filled fiesta. Three more character-hosted holiday parties await you with a tropical party hosted by Lilo & Stitch in Adventureland, a wintertime celebration with Elsa in Fantasyland, and Buzz Lightyear taking the holidays to new heights over in Tomorrowland. Your friends and family will enjoy enhanced entertainment such as themed photo backdrops and character sightings, and themed specialty food and beverage offerings within the event.

• 24uy2l3hb2few313.jpeg
  • 873yr1orhuij23.jpeg
  • p9713y8rg13y9p2f3.jpeg
Attendance at this separately ticketed holiday event offers you limited-capacity, after-hours access to Disneyland park attractions* and entertainment. Select attractions will be available, including the seasonal transformations “it’s a small world” Holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday, along with a special viewing of “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade.**

u2y3gvhb2jf3e242.jpeg

With unlimited Disney Photopass*** digital downloads from the night, you may want to wear your favorite holiday attire!

Disney Merriest Nites tickets will be sold for events on Nov. 11, Nov. 16, Nov. 30, Dec. 7, and Dec. 9. Tickets will be available for purchase beginning Sept. 14, 2021, no earlier than 9 a.m., on Disneyland.com and the Disneyland app. For event highlights and additional details, please visit disneyland.com/merriestnites. Tickets will be available for purchase on September 14, no earlier than 9 am PT, on Disneyland.com and the Disneyland app.

We look forward to celebrating the Holidays and Disney Merriest Nites with you soon at the Disneyland Resort!

*Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Mickey’s Toontown and Critter Country will not be accessible during the party.

1631297820102.png

Man I’d love to go back to Disneyland and attend the Merriest Nights. We’d go every year until last year obviously. I was hoping to go this year but i just can’t risk it with having 2 toddlers.

got to go again on mid-day yesterday, was able to get RotR but got called at around 10:30am, got there at 3pm and just asked if i could go in and they let me in and was able to go get spider ride queue 3 hours after noon too

rotr is still the best ride ever and ill fight anyone who says otherwise, ill see you in temecula

rey.jpg

rotr.jpg

cant believe it took them this long to make a zero shoulder plush and it lights up, people were eating it up, sold out at DCA but plentiful at DL
zero.jpg

i also realized yesterday i like macarons, i think ive just tasted crappy and mediocre ones before but when done right, its so good even the oogie boogie one that has gummy worms inside
mummy.jpg

oogie.jpg

always appreciate the alcohol offerings at dca though they need to stop being stingy with the alcohol when theyre charging $20+ for em
drank.jpg

also got to eat the lobster roll at harbor galley, just so refreshing and nice on a hot day though seems like the bread go bigger and there were less lobster this time around and i could have sworn they came with fried chips before not a bag of chips(?)
lobster.jpg

and i had to ride the haunted mansion changed up to nightmare, jack and sally greeted guests by the veranda, nice touch
jacknsally.jpg

and thats it for the pics, overall im enjoying these late visits on even on a labor day weekend saturday or friday, crowds not bad (indiana and jungle and star tours were a walkthru, haunted and space were 15min) and also got good seats for the fireworks halloween show (they do projections on main street and its a small world too but only with fireworks on fri, sat and sun)

so try and go as soon as possible and yall enjoy the visits

missed opportunity for her to dress up and show off

theyre no fun

the og’s they copied did

BREAKING: Virtual Queue Being Paused at Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, Traditional Standby Queue Coming September 23 to Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Disney has announced that beginning September 23, boarding groups will not be used for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, and the attraction will utilize a traditional standby queue.

The Disney Parks Blog announced the change, stating, “We know our guests love choice and flexibility when planning their time in a theme park — which is why, starting September 23, we will pause the use of virtual queue for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.”

Magic Key Holders Can Ride Haunted Mansion Holiday After Park Close on Select Dates From September 20 to October 7 at Disneyland

Disneyland has announced a new, limited time perk for Magic Key Holders. Guests with valid Magic Key Passes can ride Haunted Mansion Holiday after the park closes on select dates from September 20 through October 7.

The ride will be open for an extra hour on Mondays through Thursdays within the above dates. Proof of a valid Magic Key Pass and park reservation are required to access the exclusive ride time.

photo dump from last night

not much to say cuz im tires, stupid I5 is never gon be done and that 6 lane highway right off the park they turn into one for some damn construction so youre tired from all the walks, there no tram and then you get stuck an extra 20-30min because the 5 is just getting an f’n upgrade ever since i can remember and i still dont think ill ever see it done in my lifetime

anyways…

D01C24FF-0A89-47B5-BD34-1C1E6C13516F.jpeg

6986D9E0-DB6F-4FB6-91AA-9EFD35F8D37F.jpeg

BB5C8861-818D-48D7-82AF-4B63FDB6D628.jpeg

B05CFC05-21FF-4454-9410-D89A01471363.jpeg

66B45F10-34CC-4240-8465-2D309928DD3F.jpeg

3FD25E64-52BF-473E-8585-BF0EE9A0BA1A.jpeg

A6D8B528-DBB3-49CC-9213-C0482E320692.jpeg

9723F9B0-D697-4C11-8D75-592B5B998153.jpeg

6C02ABAE-46FA-4336-8B61-0D2C0A63D3B8.jpeg

C694B317-8F08-400E-8DAC-BF71EE7F6A76.jpeg

oh and the chick in the last pic on the right by sids treat trail was a real cutie, there were just a lot of beautiful women working in the parks that someones got to be enjoying some new sweet nectar everyday

yah sid was funny and most fun, great addition and i hope they continue to expand the villains

creulla had a red carpet in front of her stage and you can walk by it and she'd comment on your clothes, actress playing her looks pretty damn close to emma too while agatha was kind mannish

more pics from the dslr that i got lazy to as the day went on :lol:

oogie 3.jpg

oogie 4.jpg

oogie 2.jpg

oogie 1.jpg

My family just joined the Believe Key family. Got a question for those who have used it though cause I can’t find the “for dummies” answer. How exactly does the park hopper work? Is every reservation by default a park hopper? By default of having a reservation can I use park hopper or can we only use it if say Disney CA isn’t sold out on the day we visit? Didn’t see any option to make it park hopper.

don’t frequent often so thanks in advance!

all key passes are park hoppers but you can only hop after 1pm

when you make a reservation, you pick the park to visit first and get your pass scanned

i am curious if you still have to go to either park if you arrive after 1pm during the dayor if you could just go to whichever park, i got to test it out one of these days

Thanks. I read that if you show up after 1 you can go to either park. But I couldn’t figure out if you had to reserve the hopper. It just has you reserve an “all day”. And it says based on availability. Well that is some generic crap. A month from now is available now. Doesn’t mean it will be available day of.
Another thing that caught my eye was making sure you don’t no-show. I booked 6 day but you gotta cancel if your aren’t going or face a 30 day Method-ban-hammer.

so many people are mad at the virtual queue and says they’d rather do standby, well today they removed the VQ for rotr at wdw and wait quickly climbed to 220 min so yeah… forget that!

why would these people prefer wait more than 3 hrs in line than being able to walk around and just be called when its your turn?

and yeah i get it, it sucks if you miss out on the VQ at least you can still get in but does anyone here really willing to waste 1/3 of their day for one ride? and what if it breaks down?

Last edited:
Thats an "im glad i went during the virtual que times" for me, too. The people who want the ride to be standby for half a work shift didnt want to spend 10 minutes googgling how to get a res or what?

Back
Top Bottom