DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

if you’ve never done RotR and can swing the $20/per person i’d say that’s worth it too. that line gets crazy long
I’ve been on ROTR like 4-5 times now, it’s my favorite ride. I think I’ll just standby it, maybe night 1 at close I’ll standby that and night 2 at close I’ll standby radiator springs.

Ain’t no way in hell Disney getting me to drop $20 a person to LL any single ride tbh.

just be aware that RotR closes early sometimes, thats the only downfall

imma be at the park tomorrow up til villains nite so im glad trams are back but racers and guardians and spiderman should all be walk on

then imma back for star wars night and i do believe RotR is gon be open for the event so im gon try and ride that thing 5x :lol:

I just realized I got a grandma who lives in SOCAL, how does Disney verify the SoCal resident weekday ticket? 👀

EDIT: nvm need a billing address for SoCal and also need to show gov ID at the entrance.

just be aware that RotR closes early sometimes, thats the only downfall

imma be at the park tomorrow up til villains nite so im glad trams are back but racers and guardians and spiderman should all be walk on

then imma back for star wars night and i do believe RotR is gon be open for the event so im gon try and ride that thing 5x :lol:
When is Star Wars night?

Dude wtf lmaoo

I’m going May 23/24

Looks like that week will be busy af cause I guess that’s the last week that the 3 day socal resident tickets expire.

well at least its the day before star wars nite because theyll close DL early that day

it might be busy, its really hard to tell these days

cheat day

lets see if i have the guts (no pun)to finish off all 8 tabs

41D542BD-EFEB-4BD0-8EE2-D489EE324989.jpeg

done with that, now time to burn it off by showin these younings how to dance old school style

244BF6E6-A4DA-4192-B49A-8CC1B0C6F6BF.jpeg

gon be super exhausted though, imma drive home but my girl gon have to do all the work tonight :lol:

these guys crack me up :rofl:

Can you just buy that food and wine pass when entering the park? Hitting California next week

Villians Nite was underwhelming

yeah, it was alright and lacking because of the price

its all character interactions and photo ops so thats your thing then you'd enjoy it but it needed a parade and it would have been great if they were able to give us world of color viallins version too or the one they used last time for not-so-scary-halloween party

to me the most enjoyable was the club party via hollywood lounge, its just a fun atmosphere bumping the beats the whole time, after i got my drink i start marching toward the dance floor like

200w.gif

i also liked the performance of the 3 female villains with broadway songs, it was creative and entertaining

the karaoke was a bit of fun too because the crowd was getting into it

other than that, i just rode guardians 5 times, drank, got on racers, drank, got on incredicoaster, drank some more, drunk beat my girl on toy story mania and may have gloated too much and just kept on bumping at the hades party til they shut it down

but overall the night was kind of a mess, too slow making drinks and people were lining up on mobile order even though their sh*t arent done yet, shoulda kicked em out til that screen turned blue and you're ready

definitely not worth it but glad i got to experience it at least once and if they make some improvements, it could be good

it was cool to see some of the villain characters that i havent encountered before, yokai was the biggest and coolest surprise

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

Showtimes Released for ‘Disneyland Forever’ and Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland

Showtimes have been released for the return of “Disneyland Forever” and the Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland Park.
Both nighttime spectaculars will be back on April 22, 2022. Main Street Electrical Parade will be performed at 8:45 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. nightly. “Disneyland Forever” will be at 9:30 p.m.

St Patricks day foods

Disneyland Resort

Disneyland Park

Red Rose Taverne
(available March 17 through 30)

• The Green Stuff: Mint White Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Cake, Mint Chocolate Chips and Chocolate Cookie Crumbs on a Shortbread Cookie (Mobile Order available) (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr118.jpg

Disney California Adventure Park

Corn Dog Castle
(available March 17) (Mobile Order available)

• Hot-Link Corn Dog: Coated with green corn dog batter and served with mandarin orange or small bag of chips (New)
  • Original Corn Dog: Coated with green corn dog batter and served with mandarin orange or small bag of chips (New)
  • Cheddar Cheese Stick: Coated with green corn dog batter and served with mandarin orange or small bag of chips (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr119.jpg

Hollywood Lounge (available March 17)

• Strawberry Elderflower Whiskey: Strawberry lemonade mixed with ginger syrup, elderflower, and whiskey (Mobile Order available) (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr1130.jpg

Lamplight Lounge and Boardwalk Dining (available March 17 through 20)

• Watermelon Cooler: Irish Whiskey, Muddled Watermelon, Agave and Lemon Juice (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr1131.jpg

Disney’s Grand California Hotel & Spa

GCH Craftsman’s Grill
(available March 17 through 20) (Mobile Order available)

• Leprechaun Cupcake: Chocolate cupcake filled with pot of gold and frosted with vanilla buttercream (New)
  • Leprechaun Mickey-shaped Donut: Vanilla cake donut dipped in dark chocolate and decorated with Leprechaun decor (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr1132.jpg

GCH Holiday Cart (available Mach 17 through 20)

• St Patrick’s Day Whoopie Pie: Chocolate whoopie pie filled with vanilla buttercream and rolled in shamrock sprinkles (New)
  • Mickey-shaped Leprechaun Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookie dipped in dark chocolate and decorated with rolled fondant (New)
  • St Patrick’s Day Double Chocolate Cookie Shot: Available with milk or liqueur (New)
  • St Patrick’s Day Chocolate Cookie Shot: Available with milk or liqueur (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr133.jpg

Downtown Disney District

Ballast Point Brewing Co.
(available March 17 through 20)

• The Rueben: Marble rye, thinly sliced corn beef, Russian dressing, sauerkraut, and Swiss cheese served with chips or fries & pickle spears (New)
  • Hair of the Dog: Bratwurst braised in a porter topped with peppers, onions, beer cheese, and bacon bits on a pretzel bun and served with chips or fries (New)
Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes (available through March 31)

• Reuben Burger: Burger with prime beef, swiss cheese, griddled corned beef, sauerkraut, sliced pickles, and special sauce
  • Lucky Charms Classic Shake: Lucky Charms Shake topped with whipped cream and Lucky Charms (New)
California Churro (available March 17)

• Pot of Gold Churro: A churro rolled in Key lime pie sugar drizzled with white chocolate sauce over top, dusted with gold and green sprinkles, and served with a side of whipped cream (New)
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen (available March 16 through 20)

• The Emerald Breeze: Vodka, peach schnapps, blue curaçao, pineapple juice, and orange juice (New)
Salt & Straw (available through March 31)

• Pots of Gold & Rainbows: A legendary favorite with hand-sorted luck from the charms, steeping the whole-grain cereal in cream for that bottom-of-the-bowl sweetened milk before stirring in mountains of rainbow marshmallows
Sprinkles (available March 14 through 20)

• Irish Coffee: Chocolate coffee cake and marshmallow core topped with Irish whiskey-infused green and vanilla buttercream frosting (recommended just for adults due to hint of alcohol)
Uva Bar & Café (available through March 31)

• Beer Cheese Burger: Corned beef, burger patty, Irish stout beer cheese, pickles, and mustard aïoli on a Brioche bun served with sweet fries

Walt Disney World Resort

Resorts

Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort

Intermission Food Court
(available March 13 through 19)

• St. Patrick’s Day Mickey: Chocolate Irish crème mousse and chocolate cake with a sugar cookie (Mobile Order available) (New)
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort

World Premiere Food Court

• St. Patrick’s Day Mickey: Chocolate Irish crème mousse and chocolate cake with a sugar cookie (Mobile Order available) (New)
Good Luck Charm: Vodka and Irish cream liqueur blended with vanilla ice cream topped with fresh whipped cream and cookie ears

Disney’s Art of Animation Resort

The Drop Off

• Good Luck Charm: Vodka and Irish cream liqueur blended with vanilla ice cream topped with fresh whipped cream and cookie ears
Landscape of Flavors (available March 13 through 19)

• Luck of the Green: Chocolate cupcake filled with marshmallow mint crème topped with vanilla buttercream, shamrock sprinkles, and gold shimmer (Mobile Order available)
Irish Magic Trick: Irish whiskey, Italian liqueur, and bitters

Disney’s BoardWalk

AbracadaBAR
(available through March 31)

• Irish Magic Trick: Irish whiskey, Italian liqueur, and bitters (New)
Atlantic City Dance Hall (available through March 31)

• Shamrock Punch: Apple whisky, vodka, apple sour, lime sour, Granny Smith apple, and Sprite garnished with a glow cube (New)
Bellevue Lounge (available through March 31)

• Irish Mule Cocktail: Irish whiskey, ginger beer, and lime juice garnished with a lime (New)
St. Patrick's Day treats at BoardWalk Bakery

BoardWalk Bakery (available March 12 through 17) (Mobile Order available)

• Mint Cookies ‘n Cream Cupcake: Chocolate cupcake filled with mint cookies ‘n cream mousse topped with whipped cream, holiday sprinkles, and a sugar cookie shamrock
  • Shamrock Sugar Cookie: Sugar cookie with green holiday decor
  • Cannoli: Traditional Cannoli with green holiday decor
  • Coconut Macaroon: Traditional giant coconut macaroon with green chocolate decor
  • Mickey Brownie: Ganache brownie with green holiday sprinkles
Boardwalk Joe’s (available through March 31)

• Pot O Lucky Gold: Coconut rum, vodka, lime, pineapple juice, and honey-mango flavors garnished with lime and pineapple (New)
Leaping Horse

• Fuzzy Leprechaun: Vodka, blue curaçao, peach schnapps, orange juice, and pineapple juice garnished with an orange slice and maraschino cherry (New)
Italian Leprechaun at Trattoria al Forno

Trattoria al Forno (available through March 31)

• Italian Leprechaun: Limoncello, prosecco brut, and elderflower liqueur garnished with mint (New)
  • Mimosa Verdi: Prosecco brut, blue curaçao, fruit liqueur, and pineapple juice (New)
Centertown Market Mint Chocolate Cheesecake

Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort

Centertown Market

• Mint Chocolate Cheesecake: Mint chocolate brownie topped with vanilla cheesecake, whipped mint ganache, and a shamrock chocolate décor (Mobile Order available) (New)
St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake at Contempo Cafe

Disney’s Contemporary Resort

Contempo Café
(available March 17)

• St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake: Green cupcake filled with gold crispy pearls topped with buttercream, green sugar, shamrock sprinkles, and white chocolate Minnie hat (Mobile Order available)
St. Patty’s Day Hat at Gasparilla Island Grill

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Gasparilla Island Grill
(available through March 18)

• St. Patty’s Day Hat: Caramel Irish cream mousse on a shortbread cookie (Mobile Order available) (New)
St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake

Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Goods to Go and The Artist’s Palette
(available March 17)

• St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake: Irish dry stout cake with Irish cream liqueur mousse and whiskey caramel finished with vanilla buttercream, gold crisp pearls, and a white chocolate shamrock (Mobile Order available) (New)
St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort

Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort

Kona Cafe and Capt. Cook’s
(available March 17)

• St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake topped with chocolate and vanilla buttercream, chocolate Mickey ears, and a shamrock (Mobile Order available) (New)
Luck of the Green: Chocolate cupcake

Disney’s Pop Century Resort

Everything POP Shopping & Dining

• Luck of the Green: Chocolate cupcake filled with marshmallow mint crème topped with vanilla buttercream, shamrock sprinkles, and gold shimmer (Mobile Order available)
Mint Chocolate Cheesecake at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter

Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter

Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
(available March 13 through March 19)

• Mint Chocolate Cheesecake: Mint chocolate brownie topped with vanilla cheesecake, whipped mint ganache, and chocolate décor (Mobile Order available) (New)
Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside

Riverside Mill

• Mint Chocolate Cheesecake: Mint chocolate brownie topped with vanilla cheesecake, whipped mint ganache, and chocolate décor (New)
Caramel Hazelnut Profiteroles at Le Petit Cafe

Disney’s Riviera Resort

Le Petit Café
(available March 17)

• Caramel Hazelnut Profiteroles: Caramel hazelnut custard filled chocolate profiteroles with chocolate ganache (Mobile Order available) (New)
Shamrock Cupcake at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Roaring Fork
(available March 17)

• Shamrock Cupcake: Chocolate cupcake filled with mint cookies ’n cream (Mobile Order available)
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

The Market at Ale & Compass
(available through March 17)

• Irish Cream Chocolate Cupcake: Chocolate cupcake with a Irish cream mousse covered in chocolate ganache and finished with chocolate and vanilla crisp pearls and a chocolate clover (Mobile Order available)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr112.jpg

Disney Springs

Amorette’s Patisserie
(available March 12 through 20)

• Luck of the Irish Petit Cake: Layers of praline, whiskey-scented vanilla chiffon cake, and Irish cream liqueur pastry cream (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr113.jpg

City Works Eatery (available through March 17)

• Irish Nachos: House-made corned beef, hardwood-smoked bacon, caramelized onions, IPA cheese sauce, green onions, and chips
  • Pastrami Reuben: House-made pastrami, Swiss cheese, Russian dressing, bacon-braised sauerkraut, and marble rye
  • Shepherd’s Pie: Stout-braised ground beef, peas, carrots, onions, shredded cabbage, and potato purée
  • Dark Side of The Moon: Belgian-style witbier and an Irish dry stout
  • Snakebite: Hard apple cider and an Irish dry stout
  • Voodoo: Raspberry ale and an Irish dry stout
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr114.png

D-Luxe Burger (available through March 31)

• Dubliner Burger: Double stack of signature blend beef patties topped with cheddar, corned beef, lettuce, fried onions, and Irish stout barbecue sauce
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr115.jpg

The Ganachery (available March 12 through 20)

• Irish Cream Milk Chocolate Squares
The Daily Poutine (available through March 31)

• Irish Poutine: Fries, Irish porter cheddar cheese, stout gravy, onion marmalade, and sliced pork bangers
Raglan Road Irish Pub (available through March 17)

Take part in the festivities of Raglan Road’s St. Patrick’s Day Festival this year with classics like fresh-caught fish and chips, Shepherd’s to Die for Pie, and the plant-based take on shepherd’s pie, This Shepherd Went Vegan, along with delicious drinks including the new So Berry Les.

• So Berry Les: Local Florida strawberry and Key lime-infused hard seltzer (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr116.jpg

Vivoli il Gelato

• Float: Vanilla gelato with an Irish dry stout (available through April 30)
  • Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake: Mint chocolate chip gelato, cookies and cream gelato, chocolate sauce, and chocolate chips (available through April 5)

St Patricks day foods

Disneyland Resort

Disneyland Park

Red Rose Taverne
(available March 17 through 30)

• The Green Stuff: Mint White Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Cake, Mint Chocolate Chips and Chocolate Cookie Crumbs on a Shortbread Cookie (Mobile Order available) (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr118.jpg

Disney California Adventure Park

Corn Dog Castle
(available March 17) (Mobile Order available)

• Hot-Link Corn Dog: Coated with green corn dog batter and served with mandarin orange or small bag of chips (New)
  • Original Corn Dog: Coated with green corn dog batter and served with mandarin orange or small bag of chips (New)
  • Cheddar Cheese Stick: Coated with green corn dog batter and served with mandarin orange or small bag of chips (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr119.jpg

Hollywood Lounge (available March 17)

• Strawberry Elderflower Whiskey: Strawberry lemonade mixed with ginger syrup, elderflower, and whiskey (Mobile Order available) (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr1130.jpg

Lamplight Lounge and Boardwalk Dining (available March 17 through 20)

• Watermelon Cooler: Irish Whiskey, Muddled Watermelon, Agave and Lemon Juice (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr1131.jpg

Disney’s Grand California Hotel & Spa

GCH Craftsman’s Grill
(available March 17 through 20) (Mobile Order available)

• Leprechaun Cupcake: Chocolate cupcake filled with pot of gold and frosted with vanilla buttercream (New)
  • Leprechaun Mickey-shaped Donut: Vanilla cake donut dipped in dark chocolate and decorated with Leprechaun decor (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr1132.jpg

GCH Holiday Cart (available Mach 17 through 20)

• St Patrick’s Day Whoopie Pie: Chocolate whoopie pie filled with vanilla buttercream and rolled in shamrock sprinkles (New)
  • Mickey-shaped Leprechaun Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookie dipped in dark chocolate and decorated with rolled fondant (New)
  • St Patrick’s Day Double Chocolate Cookie Shot: Available with milk or liqueur (New)
  • St Patrick’s Day Chocolate Cookie Shot: Available with milk or liqueur (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr133.jpg

Downtown Disney District

Ballast Point Brewing Co.
(available March 17 through 20)

• The Rueben: Marble rye, thinly sliced corn beef, Russian dressing, sauerkraut, and Swiss cheese served with chips or fries & pickle spears (New)
  • Hair of the Dog: Bratwurst braised in a porter topped with peppers, onions, beer cheese, and bacon bits on a pretzel bun and served with chips or fries (New)
Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes (available through March 31)

• Reuben Burger: Burger with prime beef, swiss cheese, griddled corned beef, sauerkraut, sliced pickles, and special sauce
  • Lucky Charms Classic Shake: Lucky Charms Shake topped with whipped cream and Lucky Charms (New)
California Churro (available March 17)

• Pot of Gold Churro: A churro rolled in Key lime pie sugar drizzled with white chocolate sauce over top, dusted with gold and green sprinkles, and served with a side of whipped cream (New)
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen (available March 16 through 20)

• The Emerald Breeze: Vodka, peach schnapps, blue curaçao, pineapple juice, and orange juice (New)
Salt & Straw (available through March 31)

• Pots of Gold & Rainbows: A legendary favorite with hand-sorted luck from the charms, steeping the whole-grain cereal in cream for that bottom-of-the-bowl sweetened milk before stirring in mountains of rainbow marshmallows
Sprinkles (available March 14 through 20)

• Irish Coffee: Chocolate coffee cake and marshmallow core topped with Irish whiskey-infused green and vanilla buttercream frosting (recommended just for adults due to hint of alcohol)
Uva Bar & Café (available through March 31)

• Beer Cheese Burger: Corned beef, burger patty, Irish stout beer cheese, pickles, and mustard aïoli on a Brioche bun served with sweet fries

Walt Disney World Resort

Resorts

Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort

Intermission Food Court

Disney’s All-Star Music Resort

World Premiere Food Court

Good Luck Charm: Vodka and Irish cream liqueur blended with vanilla ice cream topped with fresh whipped cream and cookie ears

Disney’s Art of Animation Resort

The Drop Off

• Good Luck Charm: Vodka and Irish cream liqueur blended with vanilla ice cream topped with fresh whipped cream and cookie ears
Landscape of Flavors (available March 13 through 19)

Irish Magic Trick: Irish whiskey, Italian liqueur, and bitters

Disney’s BoardWalk

AbracadaBAR
(available through March 31)

• Irish Magic Trick: Irish whiskey, Italian liqueur, and bitters (New)
Atlantic City Dance Hall (available through March 31)

• Shamrock Punch: Apple whisky, vodka, apple sour, lime sour, Granny Smith apple, and Sprite garnished with a glow cube (New)
Bellevue Lounge (available through March 31)

• Irish Mule Cocktail: Irish whiskey, ginger beer, and lime juice garnished with a lime (New)
St. Patrick's Day treats at BoardWalk Bakery's Day treats at BoardWalk Bakery

BoardWalk Bakery (available March 12 through 17) (Mobile Order available)

• Mint Cookies ‘n Cream Cupcake: Chocolate cupcake filled with mint cookies ‘n cream mousse topped with whipped cream, holiday sprinkles, and a sugar cookie shamrock
  • Shamrock Sugar Cookie: Sugar cookie with green holiday decor
  • Cannoli: Traditional Cannoli with green holiday decor
  • Coconut Macaroon: Traditional giant coconut macaroon with green chocolate decor
  • Mickey Brownie: Ganache brownie with green holiday sprinkles
Boardwalk Joe’s (available through March 31)

• Pot O Lucky Gold: Coconut rum, vodka, lime, pineapple juice, and honey-mango flavors garnished with lime and pineapple (New)
Leaping Horse

• Fuzzy Leprechaun: Vodka, blue curaçao, peach schnapps, orange juice, and pineapple juice garnished with an orange slice and maraschino cherry (New)
Italian Leprechaun at Trattoria al Forno

Trattoria al Forno (available through March 31)

• Italian Leprechaun: Limoncello, prosecco brut, and elderflower liqueur garnished with mint (New)
  • Mimosa Verdi: Prosecco brut, blue curaçao, fruit liqueur, and pineapple juice (New)
Centertown Market Mint Chocolate Cheesecake

Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort

Centertown Market

• Mint Chocolate Cheesecake: Mint chocolate brownie topped with vanilla cheesecake, whipped mint ganache, and a shamrock chocolate décor (Mobile Order available) (New)
St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake at Contempo Cafe

Disney’s Contemporary Resort

Contempo Café
(available March 17)

• St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake: Green cupcake filled with gold crispy pearls topped with buttercream, green sugar, shamrock sprinkles, and white chocolate Minnie hat (Mobile Order available)
St. Patty’s Day Hat at Gasparilla Island Grill

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Gasparilla Island Grill
(available through March 18)

• St. Patty’s Day Hat: Caramel Irish cream mousse on a shortbread cookie (Mobile Order available) (New)
St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake

Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Goods to Go and The Artist’s Palette
(available March 17)

• St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake: Irish dry stout cake with Irish cream liqueur mousse and whiskey caramel finished with vanilla buttercream, gold crisp pearls, and a white chocolate shamrock (Mobile Order available) (New)
St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort's Polynesian Village Resort

Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort

Kona Cafe and Capt. Cook’s
(available March 17)

• St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake: Vanilla cupcake topped with chocolate and vanilla buttercream, chocolate Mickey ears, and a shamrock (Mobile Order available) (New)
Luck of the Green: Chocolate cupcake

Disney’s Pop Century Resort

Everything POP Shopping & Dining

Mint Chocolate Cheesecake at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter

Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter

Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory

• Mint Chocolate Cheesecake: Mint chocolate brownie topped with vanilla cheesecake, whipped mint ganache, and chocolate décor (Mobile Order available) (New)
Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside

Riverside Mill

• Mint Chocolate Cheesecake: Mint chocolate brownie topped with vanilla cheesecake, whipped mint ganache, and chocolate décor (New)
Caramel Hazelnut Profiteroles at Le Petit Cafe

Disney’s Riviera Resort

Le Petit Café
(available March 17)

• Caramel Hazelnut Profiteroles: Caramel hazelnut custard filled chocolate profiteroles with chocolate ganache (Mobile Order available) (New)
Shamrock Cupcake at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Roaring Fork
(available March 17)

• Shamrock Cupcake: Chocolate cupcake filled with mint cookies ’n cream (Mobile Order available)
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

The Market at Ale & Compass
(available through March 17)

• Irish Cream Chocolate Cupcake: Chocolate cupcake with a Irish cream mousse covered in chocolate ganache and finished with chocolate and vanilla crisp pearls and a chocolate clover (Mobile Order available)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr112.jpg

Disney Springs

Amorette’s Patisserie
(available March 12 through 20)

• Luck of the Irish Petit Cake: Layers of praline, whiskey-scented vanilla chiffon cake, and Irish cream liqueur pastry cream (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr113.jpg

City Works Eatery (available through March 17)

• Irish Nachos: House-made corned beef, hardwood-smoked bacon, caramelized onions, IPA cheese sauce, green onions, and chips
  • Pastrami Reuben: House-made pastrami, Swiss cheese, Russian dressing, bacon-braised sauerkraut, and marble rye
  • Shepherd’s Pie: Stout-braised ground beef, peas, carrots, onions, shredded cabbage, and potato purée
  • Dark Side of The Moon: Belgian-style witbier and an Irish dry stout
  • Snakebite: Hard apple cider and an Irish dry stout
  • Voodoo: Raspberry ale and an Irish dry stout
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr114.png

D-Luxe Burger (available through March 31)

• Dubliner Burger: Double stack of signature blend beef patties topped with cheddar, corned beef, lettuce, fried onions, and Irish stout barbecue sauce
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr115.jpg

The Ganachery (available March 12 through 20)

• Irish Cream Milk Chocolate Squares
The Daily Poutine (available through March 31)

• Irish Poutine: Fries, Irish porter cheddar cheese, stout gravy, onion marmalade, and sliced pork bangers
Raglan Road Irish Pub (available through March 17)

Take part in the festivities of Raglan Road’s St. Patrick’s Day Festival this year with classics like fresh-caught fish and chips, Shepherd’s to Die for Pie, and the plant-based take on shepherd’s pie, This Shepherd Went Vegan, along with delicious drinks including the new So Berry Les.

• So Berry Les: Local Florida strawberry and Key lime-infused hard seltzer (New)
iuu2ih3y782uhj3t4gr116.jpg

Vivoli il Gelato

• Float: Vanilla gelato with an Irish dry stout (available through April 30)
  • Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake: Mint chocolate chip gelato, cookies and cream gelato, chocolate sauce, and chocolate chips (available through April 5)
That green corn dog should be f****** illegal

What foods did you get at the food and wine festival

almost everything i got i liked

the beef with chimichuri and bacon mac n cheese a the garlic booth are good
0669647F-7104-40C5-840A-8B3F2B9C26DB.jpeg

F5FD8993-5D8C-4437-A95F-2ECF6320A9E0.jpeg

the cheese smothered beef slider with saited onions is hard to eat and it varies how much cheese they give, mine looked liked they accidentally spilled on it but i like cheese
44E4DD74-E85E-47F7-B68C-D4FB39EF587F.jpeg

the ale gravy beef with tater tots is surprisingly good and the apricot cooler is refreshing but i dont find using the tab on drink worth it, also got the cold brew horchata and thats ones great but more sugary than coffee so it almost made me crash
5A4967A1-E561-4DF1-A023-127964F662D7.jpeg

291848EB-4889-4E37-A41C-4FADA0016E0A.jpeg

the only one that was mediocre was the pork belly, it was soggy and fatty, could have been executed better, but the hawaiian macaroni salad was good for what it is
EFA6893E-5B40-4062-A684-2428E484AABF.jpeg

for dessert i got the snickers macaron and thats ones really good but then again i like snickers, its decently big so it can be shared
7F0145D2-C45E-4EA3-9780-ABE420EC9FC0.jpeg

do keep in mind if you get the savor pass, you arent limited to the booths, other restaurants has a smaller serving size too, the paradise garrn has some ribs that looks good

Back
Top Bottom