DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

or it might just show no times left because they are doing walk up/in park rez only?

if you happen to be staying at a disney property, the concierge there might be able to get you a rez too if its available, they can be very accommodating that way and part of the benefit for the $$$ you pay
I haven’t heard of that being the only option, would suck cause we’d like to know how to plan our day I guess. EDIT; also idk why they’d block off 5.17 for people in the parks today lol

We’re not staying at a Disney hotel so SOL there.

I’ll keep digging. Did you end up trying your green glizzy ?

:lol:

havent been in the park and probably wont be til late april when the new electrical parade and fireworks come in along with world of color

I haven’t heard of that being the only option, would suck cause we’d like to know how to plan our day I guess. EDIT; also idk why they’d block off 5.17 for people in the parks today lol

We’re not staying at a Disney hotel so SOL there.

I’ll keep digging. Did you end up trying your green glizzy ?

reservations go live at 6am 60 days out

Oga’s 5.17 shows booked up all day now.. wth lol

What time does this thing go live it seems so random it isn’t in line with Lamplight

Making online dining reservations are a pain in the ***…

Just head to Oga’s the day you plan on going…They have an in park standby list for day of reservations…We did this twice on out most recent trip during Presidents’ Day weekend and got in no problem…We went around noon or so and we didn’t wait longer than five minutes both times since we were ready to go in right then…Though the cast member at the door did say it gets filled up as it gets closer to the late afternoon/ evening…

Did the same with Lamplight on the Sunday of our trip…Went there around 2:30 and got in for 4:30 that afternoon without issue…Blue Bayou as well, which was mid as hell btw…One and done for that restaurant…

In point of fact most of the park table service restaurants have the standby list so don’t sweat it if you can’t get through online…Just head over there at some point around when the restaurant opens and I’m pretty sure you’ll get in for the time you want, or at least close to it…

Thank you now I can wake up and shoot my shot like it’s a damn SNKRS release :smh:

it might be worse the app is terrible :lol:

make you’re you have a cc on file in your app and just know it’s gonna glitch

if yall really want someone eating the green goblin glizzy, the chick i posted will eat it if you venmo her and pay for it

its the 0F of disney parks

pay for it and she'll eat whatever you want... in and from the parks

if yall really want someone eating the green goblin glizzy, the chick i posted will eat it if you venmo her and pay for it

its the 0F of disney parks

pay for it and she'll eat whatever you want... in and from the parks
I’m good dawg I found out Kai does try on hauls on her personal channel. :blush:

I’m good dawg I found out Kai does try on hauls on her personal channel. :blush:

thats why i call em posers because that was their og channel and they werent getting views and they saw disney foodies vlogging getting hits and they made that swerve quick

the dude barely knows anything about disney or the parks, he saw a sweater that had a 55 and he was like "cool sweater but it has a 55 on it, i wonder what that means but the sweaters cool"

but hey, all the power to em if they can make a living out of it

she has her own channel now?

did she break up with the other dude? looks like dude is doing his own in the steve n kai channel

not sure if this is a ploy go gain followers but we’ll see

frank mucus frank mucus got a chance now tho

make that channel FRANK AND KAI

Nah I think they’re still together but maybe she’s just been busy making content for her own channel. It’s weird seeing them make content separately tho ngl

it seems like shes still doing the same thing on her channel though for the most part

i mean its working, we barely tick an interest and we talkin about them

Only reason I think they’re still together is cause all their couple posts are still up and they post her channel on their joint IG.

But ultimately if they broke up and she went Disney parks vlogger / thirst trapper / 0F .. 👀

I’m so confused on why Disney is getting so vocal about this :lol:

Just shut up and keep taking your money. This ain’t got nothin to do with them as far as I know

I think the original complaint was that CHEAPek didn’t say enough regarding the “Don’t say Gay” bill in Florida…Then when he did make a statement it was only to say how sorry he was for not making a statement 🤷‍♂️

they have to say something because of the blow back

chapek opened his mouth (or not enough) and florida are trying to pass all these dumb stuff that wdw will have to abide by so they have to take a stance for their employers (whose planning a boycott) and its gon snowball if theh stay quiet because then its gon seem like they are all for it instead of against it

they have to say something because of the blow back

chapek opened his mouth (or not enough) and florida are trying to pass all these dumb stuff that wdw will have to abide by so they have to take a stance for their employers (whose planning a boycott) and its gon snowball if theh stay quiet because then its gon seem like they are all for it instead of against it
How was the bill going to affect disneyworld?

Disney has historically been tight lipped when it comes to stuff that doesn’t affect them directly…It was only during the latter half of Iger’s tenure that they really started to become vocal on social justice type of issues, and that was only after the company reached the ~too big to fail~ phase…

CHEAPek is very money oriented obviously…It’s probably that he didn’t want to alienate any customers at all so just decided to not comment on the bill…Add to that the fact that Florida is a red state and he was probably just as likely to be concerned with alienating the right leaning individuals as he was those who lean left…

It doesn’t affect Disney directly sure, but it’s 2022 and their Florida properties are one of; if not the biggest tourist attraction in the world…So just ignoring this for sure wasn’t the best decision…But at this point I think he was going to get pushback with whatever move he made…

How was the bill going to affect disneyworld?

i may have said that wrong but their employees will be affected because they do have a lot of gay/trans, etc... cast members

they do also sell a lot of rainboxw colored merch so they are in it to make money for sure but in turn, i believe WDW/Disney has supported those who also supported the bill so its a double edge sword

they have to toe that line, one side are mad at them for being "woke" and the other is mad for not being "woke" enough

Back
Top Bottom