DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Ol dude prolly like “it’s fine when the cast members do it to each other.. Issa problem when I do it to myself”

oogies glizzys

oogie-boogie-bash-2022-corn-dogs-1009x1200.jpg

These guys eat the bbc dogs, but of course they had to cut the part when they actually chomp down on those thick big black corn dog glizzys.

^ why was I hearing they had cancelled that?

dont listen to fresh baked, dude is delusional most of the time and reachin

he feels like if disney doesnt talk about the topic every week that its cancelled but dude really has no insider knowledge, just what he heard from cast members but most cast members dont know sh*t

chapek booed but on the stream they turned off the volume :lol:

Last edited:
no worse than smugglers run, at least you on dont have 2 out of 3 chance of just sitting there watching 5 yr old kids crash the millenium falcon

I agree smugglers run is cheeks but we have so much more outside of that. I mean..
ROTR alone >>>>>>>>

You gotta lose a battle wit me b

Either you admit Lisa is 100% mine or you admit Galaxy’s Edge is superior.

Don’t try me.. I have the high ground..

nah, GE isnt gon do it for me until they do what was promised (which they did but int he $5k starcruiser)

its literally an outdoor mall that has characters with pre-corded dialogs

RotR > any rides but its not enough, they cant even pump out music in that bish

sorry but AC is just more fun but you know if your thing is shopping and spending that cash after you already paid $20 to get on RotR then do you

but me, imma enjoy the stunts shows, the magic show and fun interactions with characters who can actually talk to you :lol:

I have no interest in speaking to Joe or Janice from Orange, CA and imagining that they’re movie characters tbh.

ROTR, Oga’s, the overall immersion of GE >>> AC

I have spoken.

hell in batuu, rey was suppose to get kids and play with them and hide from the stormtroopers but that hasnt happened a while, they got boba and his sidekick walking around all broowing

meanwhile at AC:

but youd rather speak to joe or janice from orange, ca with a voice recorder?

:rofl:
I don’t speak to any of the characters tbh.. to each their own but it’s kinda corny to me as an adult. I come in peace on that comment, it’s just my 2c

I’m there for ROTR (which I ain’t payin $20 to ride), environmental immersion, and experiences such as building a lightsaber or a droid. Or even seeing a life size Millennium falcon .. never gets old.

I guess we can settle this one.. we go for different things.

Back
Top Bottom