DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

New Disneyland Magic Key Terms and Conditions Makes Guests Agree Not to File Lawsuits and More

The class action waiver reads as follows:

YOU AND DISNEY (DEFINED FOR PURPOSES OF THIS BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER TO MEAN WALT DISNEY PARKS AND RESORTS U.S., INC. AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES) EACH AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR DISNEYLAND RESORT MAGIC KEY WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION, WITH THE SOLE EXCEPTION OF CLAIMS THAT QUALIFY FOR SMALL CLAIMS COURT AS SET FORTH BELOW.

YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU AND DISNEY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT (WITH THE SOLE EXCEPTION OF CLAIMS THAT QUALIFY FOR SMALL CLAIMS COURT AS SET FORTH BELOW) AND THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. YOU AND DISNEY ALSO AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES. YOU AND DISNEY THEREFORE AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE OR COLLECTIVE ACTION.

Additionally, more clarification has been provided regarding park pass reservations, including the fact that passes may not be available to Magic Key holders while still being available to general ticket holders. The full text can be read below:

“Disneyland Resort Magic Key passes are a limited license to enter Disneyland Resort’s theme parks. To enter a Disneyland Resort theme park, each Magic Key holder is required to have both a theme park reservation and Magic Key pass valid for admission to the same park on the same date they plan to visit. With the purchase of a pass, Magic Key holders become eligible to make park reservations to visit during their pass term. Park reservations for Magic Key holders are limited in number and subject to the availability of park reservations allocated to Magic Key passes as determined by Disney, applicable pass blockout dates, and theme park capacity. Pass blockout dates are dates on which a pass type is not valid for park admission and applicable Magic Key holders may not make or hold any park reservations. A Magic Key pass does not guarantee park entry, even on dates when a pass is not blocked out. Disney allocates daily park reservations among Magic Key passes, other passes and theme park tickets, and therefore makes available to those Magic Key holders eligible to make reservations for a particular day only a portion of the total park reservation capacity. Disney determines the number of park reservations available to Magic Key holders for any date, and Magic Key holders may access only those reservations that Disney makes available to them.

i cant drop down because i hate paying for parking
:lol:

i go to often to be paying parking every time i visit

i stay at hotels and walk so idc about that. i think it’s funny that it says “certain lots”

they gonna start taxin to ride the trams from the lots too :lol:

Kinda wild to see from the standpoint of someone who goes once a year tbh. So much changing, so many rules / asterisks.. all for the somewhat unlimited (but limited) access to the parks.

I don't understand how someone can pay the highest tier, yet there are still given blackout dates.

Gonna buy tickets for my son's birthday trip in December. Is it packed during the second week of December? lol

I don't understand how someone can pay the highest tier, yet there are still given blackout dates.

it works for some like me, the blockout dates of xmas through new years day isnt bad because i dont go on those days anyways

i try to go early december for some peak xmas experience but im usually with fam or out of the city during xmas time, also trying to avoid that crowd

It's been busier than before the pandemic. The very first time I went to Disneyland in 2019 it wasn't that bad but since they had these new APs it's been much more crowded in my experience.

I can deal with the crowds (for the most part) I just hope the weather isn't weird in December where it's 70+ degrees.

I like the cold.

I can deal with the crowds (for the most part) I just hope the weather isn't weird in December where it's 70+ degrees.

I like the cold.

You should be good. Generally it's pretty cool for socal standards and it'll be pretty cold later in the day when the sun sets

You should be good. Generally it's pretty cool for socal standards and it'll be pretty cold later in the day when the sun sets
Man, I hope so. When I lived out there all winters were warm lol. Definitely was not used to that.

Man, I hope so. When I lived out there all winters were warm lol. Definitely was not used to that.

Where are you coming from?

It might be warm to you then :lol:

I used to live in the midwest and east coast and I remember when it would hit 50 degrees people would go out in shorts

yeah SoCal winters are so nice, jean jacket/spirit jersey weather for the most part

also for the renewal... if they said "give me $1600 now" then i might pass but theyre more like "its only $13 more a month, thats less than your netflix sub" and im all in :lol:

kumarhane-poker.gif

Been wanting to go back to the park but it is just too hot right now. Can’t deal with 90+ degree weather.

Where are you coming from?

It might be warm to you then :lol:

I used to live in the midwest and east coast and I remember when it would hit 50 degrees people would go out in shorts
From NorCal. But a couple of years back, I moved from NorCal to DC/Virginia area and experience real winters. So I got used to that. When I relocated to SoCal a couple years later. I was so thrown off. Only felt 'cold' when we drove back up north to visit family.

Post pandemic has not been busier than pre pandemic. I think people have forgotten how busy DL used to get, its not even close.

Been wanting to go back to the park but it is just too hot right now. Can’t deal with 90+ degree weather.

definitely too hot right now

maybe wait til end of sep/early oct, things should have cooled off by then

If we cancelled our cable bill someday we’d easily afford an enchant pass. Other than that I have no use, since it’s 6 hours away. I’d have to make it a point to make the trips worth it, staying with family most of the time and etc.

Im also looking to make a trip out to Disneyland this December, any recommendations on decent hotels nearby?

Preferably within walking distance (10-15 mins) from the hotel to the entrance at Disneyland.
I've been looking into the Anaheim Hotel, but just wonder if anyone has any ideas about good stays nearby.

Im also looking to make a trip out to Disneyland this December, any recommendations on decent hotels nearby?

Preferably within walking distance (10-15 mins) from the hotel to the entrance at Disneyland.
I've been looking into the Anaheim Hotel, but just wonder if anyone has any ideas about good stays nearby.

i’ve stayed at the anaheim hotel a few times. stopped staying there cause we flew in early one time and my lady wasn’t feeling great so we told them and asked if we could check in early. the straight up told us there was a fee for early check in and she didn’t even bother looking to see if a room was available. we sat in the lobby till check in time. just left a really bad taste in my mouth especially since i worked in hotels for a long time. the front desk agents are just terrible. the bell staff are great and super friendly/helpful

we’ve been staying at the tropicana right across the street the last few times. so far no complaints.

i’ve stayed at the anaheim hotel a few times. stopped staying there cause we flew in early one time and my lady wasn’t feeling great so we told them and asked if we could check in early. the straight up told us there was a fee for early check in and she didn’t even bother looking to see if a room was available. we sat in the lobby till check in time. just left a really bad taste in my mouth especially since i worked in hotels for a long time. the front desk agents are just terrible. the bell staff are great and super friendly/helpful

we’ve been staying at the tropicana right across the street the last few times. so far no complaints.

Thank you for the tip, I will definitely look into the Tropicana as well.

I agree that hotel service counts as much as anything especially, sorry to hear that they left you two waiting in the lobby, that would leave me feeling some way too

magic key price increase isnt enough, time to make us pay more for food too...

Food Prices Increased Across Disneyland Resort

Get ready to pay more to eat across the Disneyland Resort, as food prices have increased both big and small as of Wednesday.

To name just a few examples, over at The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland, the price of a standard Dole Whip has risen fifty cents, from $5.99 to $6.49. The same increase has hit a bag of potato chips, from $3.49 to $3.99. For something smaller, the price of a side of bao sauce has nearly doubled. from $0.59 to $1.19.

Another classic, the Mickey pretzel, has also gone up fifty cents at Refreshment Corner from $4.99 to $5.49. A fountain beverage has been raised from $4.29 for a regular and $4.99 for a large to $4.59 and $5.29, respectively.

Honestly, there are so many hotels within that walking distance that it would be tough to give you recs. I stay at a different one almost every time.

Back
Top Bottom